Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? (2888 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by ruledworld: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2013
I have come to realised that people of Southern Nigeria hate Buhari with great passion. Whatever he says is turned upside down, even his breathing is a bomb threat to some southerners. Not only on Nairaland forum, but everywhere Southerners discuss about politics, Buhari is the evil man. Why

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Xfactoria: 2:32am On Jun 16, 2013
ruledworld: I have come to realised that people of Southern Nigeria hate Buhari with great passion. Whatever he says is turned upside down, even his breathing is a bomb threat to some southerners. Not only on Nairaland forum, but everywhere Southerners discuss about politics, Buhari is the evil man. Why

Because he is fulani-centric and a religious bigot. No matter how he tries to hide it, the fulani's stubborn and "born to rule" mentality becomes apparent in his conduct. He is not about any other agenda but the fulanis!

Southerners know those who love them and Buhari doesn't number among them.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Who's the guy, anyway? grin

Since I've been on this forum; a day hardly ever goes by without someone casting aspersions on him. And he isn't even the president. I don't know what his crime is - but every time a certain section/region of/in Nigerians/Nigeria hate someone, then the person must be decent.

Anyway, people always critique what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Jun 16, 2013
I am a Southerner and I dont hate Buhari, Actually I think he is one of the few honest leaders we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu: I am a Southerner and I dont hate Buhari, Actually I think he is one of the few honest leaders we have in Nigeria

Exactly! I am a southerner and I don't hate Buhari either. Buhari is the only Army General left in Nigeria who has refused to join PDP in order to loot the treasury. Is there any other reason why all former Genarals are in PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Dereformer(m): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2013
No body hates buhari in the south. But as per being the president of nigeria, never.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by nerodenero: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Hit the like button if you strongly believe Southern Nigeria hate Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Omexonomy: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2013
ShyM-X:
Who's the guy, anyway? grin

Since I've been on this forum; a day hardly ever goes by without someone casting aspersions on him. And he isn't even the president. I don't know what his crime is - but every time a certain section/region of/in Nigerians/Nigeria hate someone, then the person must be decent.

Anyway, people always critique what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.
mega money doubler i hope that isnt what you are doing in england. Go thru this https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Omexonomy: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

The same people who hate Buhari if you look well hate Tinubu, hate Yorubas, Hate South South, hate Middle Belt, hate themselves, hate everything

Infact they live on the hate
https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by eggheaders(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Omexonomy: mega money doubler i hope that isnt what you are doing in england. Go thru this https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari

GIBBERISH.
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Omexonomy: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2013
payless:

Exactly! I am a southerner and I don't hate Buhari either. Buhari is the only Army General left in Nigeria who has refused to join PDP in order to loot the treasury. Is there any other reason why all former Genarals are in PDP?
reason flenty flenty https://www.nairaland.com/1316146/why-yorubas-should-reject-buhari
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Omexonomy: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2013
eggheaders:

GIBBERISH.
i know you to you everything is gibberish and may every thing continue to be gibberish to you until tinubu become the president of banana republic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Foodconsumer(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2013
nerodenero: Hit the like button if you strongly believe Southern Nigeria hate Buhari.
south-easterners you mean...
Fixed that for ya..
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Ngwakwe: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2013
From the comments so far, we can deduce how far the gene of hatred has spread and bound the acclaimed intellectuals

You have the liberty to stick to your prejudice or liberate yourself and find joy within and without.
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by gbanikiti(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Only a corrupt person will hate Buhari no matter where you come from. Buhari is an anti corruption crusader so any one who is very corrupt will never be his pal. I can now say only Corrupt Nigerians hates Buhari. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Which Southerners is the OP talking about ? As far as I know from history...the Southerners have never hate anyone in common.

Show me any person that the Southerners have really and openly detest in common.

OP think Southerners are only made up of his family members and tribesmen
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by oboy3(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2013
i dont hate buhari,i love him infact i will vote him anytime anyday but only for the chairman of his local government

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by biolabee(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2013
You are one of the few who don't hate him

Ask the elders they will tell you

His antics with idiagbon

His sharia statements

His general intolerance

Finally ptf projects favored d north

Personally I have nothing against him and admit he is principled and honest

He got a lote of votes from the south in 11

dayokanu: I am a Southerner and I dont hate Buhari, Actually I think he is one of the few honest leaders we have in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan And His Wife, Patience, Admitted Into German Hospital / Madness! Akwa Ibom State Speaker Carries Mace To Social Function(picture) / Nigerian Progressives - What Do They Believe In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.