Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (3368 Views)

Get The Art Of Seduction,the 48 Laws Of Power,the 50th Law on konga / Story: Seduction / The Subtle Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by teeroy(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2006
Now, this book is a must read for all good book lovers. It's simply fantastic and it works.
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by wormedup(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2006
where do we get the book ?
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by teeroy(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2006
you can get it from any good book store in Nigeria.
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by runsaway: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2006
i have a copy and it didnt do much for me. i prefer 48 laws. u can get it anywhere really but i bought mine near cms bustop, lagos island
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by segedoo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2006
i think you should read it all over again.
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by slitty: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2007
actually the book is very interesting, i have my copy but i haven't taken time to read all, very good especially if you are interested in politics or work in a structural environment in hope for attaining the top level. although you have to know how/where and when to use it. you can't use all together
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by olanajim(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2007
I have it too! I have scanned through it but have no time to read everything due to many other books begging for my attention. Robert Greene did a very good job here.

I am still reading though.
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by vikiviko(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2007
The book is divided into two sections. The first concentrates on nine personality types and asks the reader to find the type that they most closely identify with. By understanding the personality type that the reader falls into, they are able to maximize desirable traits, and minimize undesirable traits. These "anti-seducer" traits are explored in the section of the same title.

From there Greene goes on to describe the four phases of seduction. These are: 1. Separation: Stirring Interest and Desire 2. Lead Astray: Creating Pleasure and Confusion 3. The Precipice: Deepening the Effect Through Extreme Measures 4. Moving In for the Kill

Like The 48 Laws of Power, this book also takes a neutral look at how to manipulate social situations. Though the language can seem morally base, Greene invites the reader to look at the book amorally, justifying that people want to be seduced.
Re: Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction by spoilt(f): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2008
I read the art of seduction and i do not understand how a load of crap could gather so much attention. a lot of his suggestions and strategies were downright laughable. when i was still unmarried and actively dating guys would often approach me often using skills they had learnt from this 'player guide' . I would just tell them "i see you've read the book" It did nothing for me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thorns Part 1 / Stage Performance Of The Woman Of Calabar, A Play By Elechi Amadi. / Christian Inspirational Short Stories Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.