Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples (1181 Views)

Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by Kaydz(m): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls i av these black spots that were left by pimples;even though the pimples are not all that apparent the spots are very visible,is there any permanent solution?thanks
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by nannyo(f): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2013
Just mix egg white or yolk and rub, allow to dry 4 20mins, then rinse with warm water
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by nelcinn(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2013
nanny o: Just mix egg white or yolk and rub, allow to dry 4 20mins, then rinse with warm water
just once?
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Once u can cure pimples,d black spots already on ur face will fade out with time.look out for how to cure pimples.
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by nannyo(f): 3:21am On Jun 25, 2013
no. twice a week.
nelcinn: just once?
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by biafranqueen: 5:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Use lemon juice and Aloe Vera it worked for me but takes up to 6 months

Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by Emathman: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Try skineal
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by lillyjane(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kaydz:
Pls i av these black spots that were left by pimples;even though the pimples are not all that apparent the spots are very visible,is there any permanent solution?thanks

Use lemon juice to clean your face every evening.
Dab a cotton ball with a freshly cut lem juice and rub on your face, leave for 10-15 mins and wash off with warm water.
note: lemon juice is very acidic and reacts with the sun to cause sunburn, so don't use this during the day if you will be exposing yourself to sun.

Alternatively, you can make a facial mask from oats and lemon juice. Grind 2-3 spons of oats and add your lemon juice to make a paste, massage into your skin and allow to dry for 30-40 mins and wash off with warm water. Repeat this 2x a week.
Please never use lemon or lime during the day if you don't want story that touch.

Your black spots will clear within 10days if you do it right.
It has worked for me and many others too.
Good luck.

The facial mask does much more than removing black spots. Please click http://www..com/ to read more.
Re: Help!cure For Black Spots Left By Pimples by Anukuks(f): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Neutrogena spots remover is a facial scrub that is very effective,you should try it out

(1) (Reply)

Health Importance Of Eating Pineapples / Dangers Of Body Sprays. / Eni Stores Uyo, Another Urua Akpanandem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.