Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,224 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (137110 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by jidewin(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sike: This just came in. MTN Nigeria revised it’s call tariffs across board. The revision exercise which started at the beginning of the week with the introduction of MTN SmoothTalk and MTNTruTalk, has just been concluded with the revision of two of the existing plans–SuperSaver and MTN Pulse
which were introduced in August
last year . Apparently, subscriber’s
on the old plans have been
automatically migrated to the new
plans already.
The change may related to NCC’s
stance that MTN was a dominant
player as a result “uncompetitive”
practices such as offering cheaper
on-net calls than off-net calls or
the concept of “calling clubs” were
going to be sanctioned.
Here’s a breakdown of the New
plans:
TruTalk[?b]
[b]MTN SmoothTalk Plus

iPulse
SuperSaver Plus
Migration
*450*1#
*450*2#
*406#
*408#
Voice
First minute
N/A
40kobo/sec
42kobo/sec
42kobo/sec
On-net
20 kobo
15 kobo
10 kobo
10 kobo
Off-net
20 kobo
15 kobo
10 kobo
10 kobo
Happy Hour; On-net
(with N100 minimum balance)
free
free
free
free
Happy Hour; On-net
(With less than N100)
20 kobo/sec
15 kobo/sec
10 kobo/ sec
10 kobo/ sec
Happy Hour; Off-net
20 kobo/sec
15 kobo/sec
10 kobo/ sec
10 kobo/ sec
Add-On
Freebies

Free N300 airtime to call 2
registered special numbers after
recharging with N200 and above.
Free N300 is valid for 7 days
§ Free N300 airtime to call 1
registered special numbers after
recharging with N200 and above.
Free N300 is valid for 7 days
N/A
N/A
Free Data on recharge
N/A
N/A
§ 10MB on N100 recharge or
more. Valid for 7 days
§ 10MB on N100 recharge or
more. Valid for 7 days

http://www.techsuplex.com/2013/06/15/breaking-mtn-reviews-call-tariff-call-rates-low-as-10kobo-across-all-networks/
Thanks to Glo...always my most preferred network.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by nuattitude74(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
I got an sms that I'd been migrated to the SuperSaver+ plan earlier today. So far, I must say I've been impressed by the somewhat cheap call rates it offers. Unless they "codedly" tweak the tariff later in the day ( as per their INVISIBLE Terms and Conditions ), I'm loving the Supersaver+ right now. If my reading is correct, one's first call FOR THE DAY is charged @ 42 Kobo per second and subsequent calls to ALL NETWORKS is charged at 10 Kobo per second! Its unlike MTN to really crash their call rates especially to off-net calls but the reverse is what I'm seeing. With as little as 100 Naira airtime on your phone, you could speak to peeps for 10 minutes ! I'm one of MTN's worst critics but I gats to say thumbs up to them for this one ! If only they could follow up with better voice clarity and fewer dropped calls. I haven't used any other network before so I don't know how they compare by way of low tarrif so maybe my being impressed is misplaced, somebody ?
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Siraleeyu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mtn zone for life........no shaking no migration!!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Nellyd(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
dulphines:

Hmmmmm! Keep on advertising! Sharpman, lol.
. Hello sir! Wad up?
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Yeske2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
Never knew it was for real, noticed the message I see on my Phone for some days now whenever i want to make calls in the morning- 42kobo/sec and the next call I make is 10kobo/sec to any network. I love to hate MTN but this is splendid.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
pulse to ipulse. ok.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
even wit my mtn unlimited download sim, their internet is so bad dat i had to b using glo and airtel. it only browse after 12am
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Raypawer(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Broken TV: I can't browse with 5mb cheii this people don kill me.

u go fear fear na
#team MTN "scam"#
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Raypawer(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
fitzmayowa: If you think MTN is the best network in Nigeria like this post

best k? Mtn Fire
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Elldeb(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
please notify me when call has become free. we are gradually nearing that era. grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by elbinmanny(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
YNWA:

Good job for d awarness but for tru talk it is NOW *400# and while Smoothtalk plus is *401#. More grease to ur elbow...and YES there are differences. Yu may wanna visit www.mtnonline.com to learn more...or mayb just lemme know wah u need know.
the free registered numbers are they in anyway any of the previously registered family n friends number? If no, how can one get registered! And wht is the number codes to check free bees

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by gbagyiza: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Etumgbe: I don't need their review. imagine when am making calls my fone will be saying no network meanwhile I have full mtn bar
true talk.mtn r theif, dey shuld listen 2 d various complains made by their customers on their so call services.i think is high time they do d right thing or loose their customers.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by BrutusOj(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dcrazynerd: Load of crap
I tell u,rubbish.Instead of dm to increase d quality of dia service,de r busy changin d names of service plan
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
jp philips:

are you for real? secondary school guy i guess

You are a foolish guy. Sorry to say this
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Nyksbry(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is this not another plan by MTN to use our head again...
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by mydex93(f): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
YNWA:

Good job for d awarness but for tru talk it is NOW *400# and while Smoothtalk plus is *401#. More grease to ur elbow...and YES there are differences. Yu may wanna visit www.mtnonline.com to learn more...or mayb just lemme know wah u need know.
Do You work with MTN?
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Joshcoli(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
MTN don set a foundation of thievery, so people are finding it difficult to trust them. Once a thief.... You know the rest
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by moodswing(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
The only people who say MTN is not the best network are those who survive on freebies.

MTN got the best network infrastructure, call rate, and range of value added services.

Aside MTN which other network have conference calling?.

Abeg MTN is for business/serious minded people and not those who want's the whole world given to them for spending 10naira daily.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by lailai70: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Try Visafone and ur life will never be d same again...Visafone is d lowestest!
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by nerodenero: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
Seems MTN has forgotten family and friends.If not for wider coverage that they have,mtn sucks!
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by JUO(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
sometimes i use less then N70 a day. this not for me
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by rezzy: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Elldeb: please notify me when call has become free. we are gradually nearing that era. grin

Free ke? Maybe its when you get to the next world.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by CeKayCe: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Next page
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
i have 2 etis lines and just recently i had to port another line from one green network to etis. etis all the way
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by albahafs: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
TechyGuy:

I use Gbam on my glo, its more expensive. They charge you N5 access fee.
18k/sec means you call at N10.80k/min.

If I have to make 10 mins call on Gbam, I spend N5 access, 10.80*10 = 108+5= N113
On Supersaver plus, I spend 42k/sec first minute (N25), 10 mins is N60, so I spend 25+60 = N85

Another thing, Gbam access is deeducted even when I don't make call for the day. They give me 5MB
Supersaver plus gives 10mb and only charge for 1st minute (N25) which mean if I don't make call for the day, I don't get charged.

You see how Supersaver plus saves you more?
I only use glo because MTN's Off-net rates was high. I may not be recharging my glo again. cheesy grin
ur 5mb is everyday on glo while dat of mtn is weekly.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by jjagz: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Abeg guys help a bruv here...wats on net nd offnet calls??
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by lilken1: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
idnoble135: the mtn i know gives you with one hand and collects with the other.
meanin say mtn na devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.