Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Canada Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visiting Visa (4406 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Visiting Visa by opolo: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Please,is it possible to secure canada visiting visa to a virgin passport?

I need answer fast from people that might have experiences in this regard.

Thx
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by kennybuda: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wetin be virgin passport you this corner coner people, Go and apply direct to canadian embassy with the right papers there is no virgin or disvirgin passport advantage in obtaining visa.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Owolabr: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2013
opolo: Please,is it possible to secure canada visiting visa to a virgin passport?

I need answer fast from people that might have experiences in this regard.

Thx

You can whether its a virgin or disvirgined passport u can get ur visa with the right documents.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Okontami: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Visiting Visa, honestly you can not. You can get a student visa. Please note that there is a Travel History criteria which must be met before you can say you will apply as a tourist. However, Visa is a privilege, if fate and destiny says you will get it , you will ..no matter what.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Okontami: Visiting Visa, honestly you can not. You can get a student visa. Please note that there is a Travel History criteria which must be met before you can say you will apply as a tourist. However, Visa is a privilege, if fate and destiny says you will get it , you will ..no matter what.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by tolusaliu: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Let's forget about virgin or no virgin passport,a friend of mine just travelled to canada 2wks ago and he applied with a virgin passport and he was approved.Just believe in GOD.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by oln: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Tolusaliu:Did your friend travel on a visit or for studies?
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by lyfe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Trust me virgin or no virgin passport does not guarantee a thing when it comes to securing a visa because their is no place in the application form that asks if you have traveled abroad before or not. The only question they ask is countries you have resided in for more than 6 months.

I have reasons to believe that passport pages don't get opened until final decision based on information on your application form and documents have been reached. Therefore, I would suggest you should not give yourself headache about "dis-virgining" your passport.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by oln: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
please help me out,how is the submission of documents for canadian tourist visa done.Online or by hand delivery and how long does it take for it to be processed.My major fear is that my hubby has got lots of previous visas but mine is virgin and we intend travelling.Do you think mine may be a setback to our getting visas
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Originalsly: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2013
oln: please help me out,how is the submission of documents for canadian tourist visa done.Online or by hand delivery and how long does it take for it to be processed.My major fear is that my hubby has got lots of previous visas but mine is virgin and we intend travelling.Do you think mine may be a setback to our getting visas
Didn't you read the comments above? Common sense shortage would be your biggest setback in getting a visa.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by murkk(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Google search canadian embassy in nigeria
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by tolusaliu: 2:18am On Jun 30, 2013
@ oln:
He travelled with Visit Visa.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by gennylota: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okontami:
Visiting Visa, honestly you can not. You can get a student visa. Please note that there is a Travel History criteria which must be met before you can say you will apply as a tourist. However, Visa is a privilege, if fate and destiny says you will get it , you will ..no matter what.
exactly. I love you for your answer.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by gennylota: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Originalsly:
Didn't you read the comments above? Common sense shortage would be your biggest setback in getting a visa.
why being rude? she only asked a question

1 Like

Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Originalsly: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
gennylota:
why being rude? she only asked a question
Thanks for pointing it out....you are soo right...that was damn rude and off topic.
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by guttentag(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
what are the requirement to apply for canadian visit visa
Re: Canada Visiting Visa by Siga: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Welcomes Audit, Reassures Guests Of Safety / Fiji Island Is It A Best Place To Hustle / Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.