Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? (11551 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Chitexs250(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Temismith: I cherish his selflessness(he can go out of his Way to please U̶̲̥̅̊, he puts U̶̲̥̅̊ before himself),He ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a great disciplinarian, he taught MƐ you to plan ahead aπϑ be punctual,aπϑ he made MƐ to c punishments as a way of correction ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ loving aπϑ most caring...am so proud to have d best father ever.
Fathers likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Sike(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
His Voice.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kunmibola(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
druid06: Some of you dudes whose fathers come home late every night drunk and beat the shi-t out of you, you mom and siblings would come here and start saying how sweet and lovely your father is and how wonderful your childhood was...You guys better come clean, we know who you are....
lwkmd..
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Natasha2(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
smileySadly, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by morzook(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Best Dad in the world. Strong man. Many wives and non dared to go against his word. 28 kids and all went to the best schools in town. School fee was never late. We were all the envy of our friends. I'd be your son again if there's another life after this. Rest in peace dad.

Omo kikan; ara ejigbo...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Foxylad: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
D most tin dat mks me lv ma dad is he encorages me nd advice me in d way of life nd he makes me c dat dai is no short cut 2 succes dat i must wrk if i wnt 2 mke it in lyf nd he is very had wrkin loves his famly nd cn go 2 any lnt of providin 4 me even wen i disobey hm he stil loves me jst wnt 2 u dis avenue 2 sai i lov u dad HAPPIIIIIIIII FATHERS DAYYYÝYYYY

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by omiobo: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
He is very brilliant.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by mysticgal(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
I LOVE YOU DAD,HE THOUGHT ME TO LOVE THE LORD
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by gp66(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
I really missed his fatherly advices in morning devotions- children honour thy parents.....His advices made me what i am today.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by yuzedo: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
His wife wink

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
woh,alot...aside being a responsible dad,I admire his humility n calmness,always taking 1 step @ a tym..doesn't use abusive language,in summary,he is simply a gr8 dad!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Natasha,,:
smileySadly, nothing.

longest time wink
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by lefolksy(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Very caring,doesn't smoke,drink or womanizer,a very responsible man 2 d core,I wish I met u in tis world like a husband.Dad I cud remba all ur encourage frm childhood till date,sincerely I admire u so much.God will keep my Dad 4 me.I luv u n happy father's day
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
He can givveeeee...!Chai.He dey close eye give person sumtin.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
yuzedo: His wife wink
lol..in other words, you love ur mum, nothing to say about ur dad......??
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
But i must give pas ma pop man.I must.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Regiblinkz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
I just love d fact that he cares and provides ♍Ɣ needs..#Team We Love Daddy
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
he is my most precious jewel of inestimable value...he is focused and strong..
Does nyt vigil prayers for we guyz.....i can die in his place
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Azcreativ(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
He is a disciplinarian and a man of integrity. I'm yet to see him lie to anyone.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Godmouth(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad is very easy going. I feel I have gained his respect as a young man and so therefore we relate as father and son in a very 'relaxed' manner
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love that he lives in his own world...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love the fact that he gave me my independence at the age of 11. parceling me from Imo state to Abuja to live in a hostel;where I do not know any one from jss one to SS3 was not what I thought a cool dad would do. visiting home only on Xmas and vacation in those days. I even confronted him over it. I never knew he was giving me the greatest gift ever.
It was as if he knew he will not be there for me for ever. I just wish you were alive to see your boy now

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
He allow me make choices with his full blessings,never forced his opinion on me.He doted on us a lot.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Bambela(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love my Dad for the trait of patience & calmness he mostly exhibit especially when his wife behaves disorderly.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by nnanyereugo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
druid06: Some of you dudes whose fathers come home late every night drunk and beat the shi-t out of you, you mom and siblings would come here and start saying how sweet and lovely your father is and how wonderful your childhood was...You guys better come clean, we know who you are....

hahahahahahahhahaha, i wan laf die! U send u? U no go mind ur biznes?
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Tfkspecial(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
We do fight sometimes but he is always after my progress, he and my mum are the best thing I have in my life. May almighty God give me the opportunity to reciprocate their kind genture.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Anyi3(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
booqee: there are so many things i love bout my dad. But the one dat makes me smile when i remember, is when he wakes me up in the midnight to advise me or pray for me. I used to be so angry whenever he comes to wake me up, i'd be fuming in my mind dat why can't he just say whatever he wants to say during the day..instead of disturbing an already sweet sleep. Well they say what an adult sees sitting down, a child can't see it even while standing. His prayers(and my mum own too) are what has kept me going in this life. His advice have become handy. cheesy
au contraire, I love my dad cause he wouldn't try this rubbish. he trusts me to be reasonable during the day. anyways I love him more for many other reasons... Happy Father's day to my dad and role model
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by mastroesco(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
He slowly and politely says that hard truth and makes it look soft. He loves me sooo much n I know that but he hardly says it.
Anytime I remember those unexpected slaps he gave those young days when I fight with my sisters, I smile tho it wasn't funny then.
Happy Fathers Day to my Paps.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Daxbiz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
booqee: happy fathers day to all fathers out there! So whats the most remarkable thing you love most about ur dad??

Dad is Dad. It's why we love them. Faults and all.
Question is: How many of us can actually look our dads in the face and tell them "I love you dad"?
I know I can't yet but I'm working on it!!!
Doesn't mean we don't love them.

So many waters under the bridge.
African man and tough love.

So let's leave the pages of Nairaland and go do the needful.

Tell them you love them not just shouting "happy father's day"!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ukchy: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love my dad because he is a peace maker,Very neat man..and his dress sense is first class.
Love you daddy my best friend and my Hero,continue to Rest in the bosom if the Lord..Miss you embarassed
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kolamilan(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
my dad is the most precious thing to me in this world. Apart from that, is the most responsible and God fearing man have ever seen, thank you God for giving me this kind of father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) / At What Age Should Your Parents Stop Commanding You To Cut Your Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.