Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? (11550 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Robisi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
He was strong, sincere and never relenting. He tolerate no nonse and never afraid, dat was late mr joe Isienyi, we miss you all
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kreamidiva(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad...wonderful fellow.he's down to earth,nice,gentle yet firm,jovial,kind hearted,does not like wahala and flees from all appearances of evil.above all,he does't womanise.i could just term him an upright man.he wouldn't take anything that doesn't belong to him,fraud isn't his forte,embezzling public funds ain't his thing either.oh how i love that dude.did i mention his sense of dressing?mehhnn,d dude's got class n style.he's neither rich nor poor but is content with the much he has.i can go on and on cos the list is endless.i love u Bros as i fondly call him.# wishing my husband could take some of ur qualities esp ...make i no tok#
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Syenite(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
I was almost always the first to pay my PTA or other levies and contribution when I was in pry and sec school. And at the University level I got my school fees on the day I was resuming for a new session. Deslikes: He was(& still is) a dictator, every one must do things his own way. We were not always comfortable sitting in the same room or parlor with him.
We feared him!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by tony4244(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Most of The girls would always luv their dad. Most of The boys would definately dislike him, like me.. "Uv my mum better
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kolamilan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
My father gave me the greatest gift
anyone could give another person, he
believed in me. Also,Dad taught me everything I know.
Unfortunately, he didn't teach me
everything he knows.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by mayorxxx(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad is the most caring man in the world, he's so selfless,loving,understanding, he's everything any woman would want in a man everything! Love u dad
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Tropilo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad was a FANTASTIC human being.
He became a SINGLE PARENT as mom "passed" the day this SURE BOY arrived.

He was FORTH RIGHT, DISCIPLINED, NEAT, INTELLIGENT and HONEST.

Frankly, did not think the could die, but well, he did!

I STILL LOVE HIM.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
I really wish i knew him before he died,i was a 6months old baby when he died.
*****IT HURTS******
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by yinkard4me(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wah I hate about him is dat he sees wah oda people don't see and say it no matter who u are or wah is at stake. It has cost him plenty tynx. Nobody likes d pure truth, dude....
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by yinkard4me(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
tony4244: Most of The girls would always luv their dad. Most of The boys would definately dislike him, like me.. "Uv my mum better
speak for Urself.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by adconline(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad taught me hard work, believe in yourself and standing up for your right even when everyone turns against you.
Hard work: He assigned me with hard/difficult chores as a child/teenager, I hated it, but he told me that the world out there would be tougher and rougher on me. He was soo right! He was a workaholic- his can-do-it attitude was second to none. His famous quote" eyes are always fearful and discouraging when it comes to work"
Wish he lived a bit longer to see what I have become in life.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by AbuMikey(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love my dad cos he's the best dad in the world!!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Kaycee7(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
My Father was one of the best men to ever walk this earth. He was strong, kind, caring, loving, intelligent, understanding and very religious. He is my idol and my mentor. What I love most about him is his Prayerful habit.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Anniettieufia(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Sadly, I so detest him.
To answer your question, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

sorry for your case;
but how old are you? If i may asked?
Just grow up, you will certainly rememberhim for one thing.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by sweetsmalsis(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
My father is a very genorous man. I love him because he can go any lenght to make me comfortable and happy!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
smothly: I really wish i knew him before he died,i was a 6months old baby when he died.
*****IT HURTS******

hands her tissue cry cry
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love my Dad becos he means everytin to me
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
my father is very giving

2 weeks ago we were at the store,I bought some things,when it was time to pay he dipped hands into his pocket and gave me $100
I smiled and said thank you

The other day he called me and gave me another $100 bill
I should be the one giving him
He said no,let me bless you with this
I guess old habits die hard
Daddy's little girl always. smiley smiley

Love you dad
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Omo,my father na jet lee o..walahi,my father is a tough bone to crack.. D man na actor and boss together.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by frodobee: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
booqee: happy fathers day to all fathers out there! So whats the most remarkable thing you love most about ur dad??
Been thru the comments jst a few likes, mehn am so pissed! I mean as a man after all this hustling and moneymakin and all for womenfolk and the other sweet-worded part called family and still nobody celebrates us. Damn, ppl can be ungrateful. Just tell me the gain of all my hustles if nobody appreciates it. BTW am considering sellin my estate and goin on vacation -no more inherittances- ppl dont like good things.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by k2039: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Anniettie ufia:

sorry for your case;
but how old are you? If i may asked?
Just grow up, you will certainly rememberhim for one thing.

You are right, He reminds me thatI just have to be a better man than my father.

Are you happy now?.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by SUGARSON(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
rossyrose2013: My dad is the best man alive.if men are like him this world will be a better place to live.my dad is a type that will encourage u and give you hope even when u think there is no hope..

ME TOO!!!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by cyara(f): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=Ambidexter] Are you sure you're not that my 'sister from another mother'? You just described my dad.

grin maybe
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by usmolad(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
b4 i liked him for his careness but now i hate him for his selfishness
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
First, I love his looks...even in old age , he is still handsome smiley...second, he is diplomatic to pple , but will always say it , as it is with us.... smiley...and third, he keeps to his responsibilities, even though he married many wives and had so many kids...he still took care of everyone of us, from different mothers adequately...he try.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
cyara: I love the fact that he isn't scared of anyone no matter your rank/position. He is always open and speaks his mind and is always ready to defend himself always
same to my Dad!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kavey10(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Errrrm, I shouldn't be here. "Father's day" *scoffs*
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Chimerase(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
lefolksy: Very caring,doesn't smoke,drink or womanizer,a very responsible man 2 d core,I wish I met u in tis world like a husband.Dad I cud remba all ur encourage frm childhood till date,sincerely I admire u so much.God will keep my Dad 4 me.I luv u n happy father's day
u mean ur dad holi pass holi nwa ange? shocked
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Chimerase(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
smothly: I really wish i knew him before he died,i was a 6months old baby when he died.
*****IT HURTS******
chai ndo, I cn stil be ur dad, who am I 2 say no cool
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Chimerase(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
babyosisi: my father is very giving

2 weeks ago we were at the store,I bought some things,when it was time to pay he dipped hands into his pocket and gave me $100
I smiled and said thank you

The other day he called me and gave me another $100 bill
I should be the one giving him
He said no,let me bless you with this
I guess old habits die hard
Daddy's little girl always. smiley smiley

Love you dad
hmmmm
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
lost mine as a kid. sad angry Only faint memories left. sad
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by bumps(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
A lot dat i love about my late dad but one tin he tôt me is sincerity.he normally remind to stand by the truth.love u so much dad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) / At What Age Should Your Parents Stop Commanding You To Cut Your Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.