Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? (11549 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by missy1010(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
I know many people will say this but my dad is the kindest person I have ever known, I never saw him turn away anyone that needed help. He never says no to his children without a good reason and he could never hurt a soul. And most of all he truly had a loving and caring spirit.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by busolayemi: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I av d best dad in d world...where do I even stat sef...I dnt kno jare buh wat I can neva frget is d fact dat even tho he was jst a school principal, he sent me and my sister to one of the highest paying private uni in d country cos he didn't want wat happened to our elder sis to apen to us (she spent close to 10yrs as an undergrad). I can rememba very well popsy always shows us d only pair of black shoe that he had...he'll tell us he can't afford anoda pair cos he has to pay our fees and to make sure we are fine...its five years now as a graduare and I dnt have a job yet....Nigeria, pls hep to repay this man dat has done so much for me....luv u pieces dad......my pop, my hero, my world, my life

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by mkoabiola: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Disciplinarian to d core.
Mr. No nonsense.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Odunharry(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
always wantd d best 4 us and he s discipline n caring....stil miss him though.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kayLion(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
His Car and Fuel!!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by gidjah(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
daddy is a go go goal getter, very carin n dogged,brave hearted millitary warrior,v/bold, and above most intelligent doctor of engineering on earth i hv eva come across.HE IS A RARE GEM TO D EARTH
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by EnnyP(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emmadani: But i must give pas ma pop man.I must.

start by sharing recharge card to celebrate him. grin

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Tunby(m): 3:55am On Jun 17, 2013
A man of very high level of integrity.He taught me that well and I appreciate it a lot
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by nsodo: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2013
His Love and Care that he has shown me ever since mum left us. He has always been there for me and played all roles very excellently. He has taken up the motherly role, and the auntie's role in all circumstances. Love him to death and May the good Lord give him more Life.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ficeo(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2013
My dad is irritating...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Wat i love abt my dad is dat hez caring and only he and he alone undastands me!muahhh,love u dad
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by GboyegaD(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2013
cyara: I love the fact that he isn't scared of anyone no matter your rank/position. He is always open and speaks his mind and is always ready to defend himself always

Just like my dad and his patience is something I also enjoy but don't push him to that level when he starts to speak the big grammar otherwise, gbege wan land your head that day be that because he don warn you tire but your recacitrant character wan wound you grin grin grin
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by CaroTone(f): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2013
My dad is my best friend, since birth till date he has never raise his finger to beat me and my siblings. Thank God, he got married to my mum (a disciplinary and no nonsense woman ).we would have been a spoilt brat. he doesn't like any harm to befall us, he is a shield to us, always proud of us. he is a man when he see anyone of us falling, he bring u up, dust u and help u in d track of life again. I love that man, if possible to marry that man I will. I'm his favourite because he always say I'm d one that prove him he is a man that d I was born , was d happiest day of his life
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ayopercent(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Temismith: I cherish his selflessness(he can go out of his Way to please U̶̲̥̅̊, he puts U̶̲̥̅̊ before himself),He ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a great disciplinarian, he taught MƐ you to plan ahead aπϑ be punctual,aπϑ he made MƐ to c punishments as a way of correction ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ loving aπϑ most caring...am so proud to have d best father ever.
Same here my sister.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by galadima77(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
though I wasn't his favourite but I was so fond of staying around my dad....he was a natural giver and many times heard of how he showered me with blessings when I was away cos he said I do chores even without being assigned.
a week after he passed away, a frail oldman came crying in the house because he gets his monthly stipends from my dads pensions and had come for that month's, only to hear of his demise... I wept even more.

God pls grant eternal rest to the late fathers and bless the efforts of those still thriving hard to fend for their offsprings.

Rest in peace...late dads.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Elise1: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2013
His laughter and jokes
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by jaywilliams(f): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2013
His inner-most spirit. My dad had a very charming spirit and a fantastic relationship wit God. smiley
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by titilola208: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2013
stubborn and discipline
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by jflexa(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
I love my dad cos he doesn't like to see us sad (me and my siblings). He is so caring!
He does everything within his power to make us happy.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ladykee: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I LOVE ABT MY DAD. HE WAS NEVER THERE FOR US, SPENT HIS MONEY ON WOMEN AND DRINKS. IT WAS REALLY TRYING FOR MY MUM TO SEND US TO SCHOOL ALONE. NOW IN HIS SEVENTIES, HE IS LOOKING FOR WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM. GOD HAS BLESSED ME AND SIBLINGS BUT IT'S REALLY HARD TO FORGET THE PAST COS MY MUM THAT SUPPOSE TO ENJOY THE GOODIES HAS PASSED ON. ANYWAY WILL STILL TRY AND REACH OUT TO HIM BUT E NO GO BE SAME AS E SUPPOSE BE cool

TO ALL MEN, HAPPY FATHERS DAY ESPECIALLY MY HUBBY WHO IS NOW MY FATHER. NNAM, I LOVE U. wink
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by goldprecious(f): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
I've a loving n caring Dad, he's a disciplinarian,a no nonsense person.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nwastamin: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
A big gbozaa to my dad. My father is a living achive of histories. I lov him 4 dt. He makes us proud. GOD please keep him 4 me. In JN. Amen
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by itstpia8: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? / President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / At What Age Should Your Parents Stop Commanding You To Cut Your Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.