Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? (2712 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / How Many Girlfriends Should A Guy Have. / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2013
How many girlfriends(lovers) is a allowed to have?? Guys how many girlfriends is ok for you to date at d same time?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by 190: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Left alone for me I'd say like 5 gf's but I have over 7 girlfriends

I'm dating currently so it all depends on the size of your pocket

And for girlfriend's I'd say they have just one man else they'd be considered

W-h-o-r-e-s
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by makelove2m(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2013
In 9ja as many as you wanted, provided your pockets tells you the truth, If not, you are not expected to have any until you are ready to settle down to start your own generation, Girl Friends, Lovers are very expensive and distractive especially when you are a beginner, LOOK FOR MONEY NOT FOR WOMAN.WHEN YOU HAVE THE MONEY WOMEN WILL LOOK FOR YOU, QUOTE FROM MR JELUNAA ONE-TIME

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Popowaa: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Smh
190: Left alone for me I'd say like 5 gf's but I have over 7 girlfriends

W-h-o-r-e-s
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2013
190: Left alone for me I'd say like 5 gf's but I have over 7 girlfriends

W-h-o-r-e-s
that was b4 but now 2 can play that game
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2013

No more.

Why not just stay single, not have any girlfriends and bonk anytime you want to.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by k2039: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2013
One faithful girl friend/wife is all a responsible man needs.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Sanboy25: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

No more.

Why not just stay single, not have any girlfriends and bonk anytime you want to.

^^^^ I like this post cool
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Sanboy25:

^^^^ I like this post cool

smiley

How have you been by the way. Hope you have been having fun in my absence wink

So how come you didnt put your pic up cool
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Sanboy25: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2013
smiley
How have you been by the way. Hope you have been having fun in my absence wink So how come you didnt put your pic up cool
I'm fine thanks and you ?
Let's not derail the OP's thread, we'll talk on mine. cheesy
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Sanboy25: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: that was b4 but now 2 can play that game
I think that the women are still not as free as the men on this subject, and their reputation doesn't come out intact from this way of life.... it's sad to say... cry
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine thanks and you ?
Let's not derail the OP's thread, we'll talk on mine. cheesy

Sure, sure smiley

I agree. Only one bf or gf... and no extras.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Let me throw in something for the ladies ... grin

5 Secrets to a Perfect Relationship

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man is good in bed and loves making love to you.

5. It is extremely important that these four men don't know each other.

Sorry for derailing wink
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
carefreewannabe: Let me throw in something for the ladies ... grin

5 Secrets to a Perfect Relationship

5. It is extremely important that these four men don't know each other.

Sorry for derailing wink

shocked
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2013

shocked

Why are you shocked? smiley
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Why are you shocked? smiley

Should I not be shocked? Can you handle 4 men without getting... err... used up grin

Imagine 4 guys constantly pounding away. By age 28 you would look like a 50 year old wink
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2013

Should I not be shocked? Can you handle 4 men without getting... err... used up grin

Imagine 4 guys constantly pounding away. By age 28 you would look like a 50 year old wink

Do you get used up having multiple women?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by 50calibre(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
It depends on where you are. If you are in Nigeria, then you can have as many as you like because people don't really boyfriend-girlfriend, what they do is a form of contract, a mutual agreement where the guy provides the girl money and in return, the girl provides him with sexual favours. No love, no emotions, they call it NSA - no strings attached.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre: It depends on where you are. If you are in Nigeria, then you can have as many as you like because people don't really boyfriend-girlfriend, what they do is a form of contract, a mutual agreement where the guy provides the girl money and in return, the girl provides him with sexual favours. No love, no emotions, they call it NSA - no strings attached.

It sounds like p.rostitution ...

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by AtheistD(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre: they call it NSA - no strings attached.

Or rather, prostitution.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
NSA,definitely cool
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Jovanna(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: One faithful girl friend/wife is all a responsible man needs.
Gbam!!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
What do u need women for?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by GenSpecific: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
As many as you can get.

Now there is a limit though...

You can have Bisi on the side with all the herpes she can give you or Ngozi Wartson who will make your d1ck look like a regular dildoz. Or maybe you like to remember Hadiza after 3 days have gone by whenever you need to take a piss. Then there is always Grace who will drive you crazy in 10yrs time if you keep telling yourself that the sore on your d1ck was from her aggressive bl0wjob. Then there is Clara who has a natural solution to birth control. Her specialty is chlamydia. She will have you shooting blanks. But lest we forget Anita, I bet she is worth dying for ....AIDS.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
have only one girlfriend you keep other side chicks, but have just one girl and make sure that when she is around all others are kept away till she leaves.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Isnt one enough ? undecided undecided

*sighs*
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by 190: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
adaobi123: Isnt one enough ? undecided undecided

*sighs*

Nope

That's why I have u' flytefallz and kAlis
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
190:

Nope

That's why I have u' flytefallz and kAlis

p.i.m.p tongue
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by MrCork: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
....well I own only 5 girlfriend includin Sandboy, Adaobi, Mondi geek and Stegomiah wink
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....well I own only 5 girlfriend includin Sandboy, Adaobi, Mondi geek and Stegomiah wink

nice to hear undecided
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Sanboy25: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
undecided
Re: How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? by Riskymallam: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
I wonder
adaobi123: Isnt one enough ? undecided undecided

*sighs*

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bachelor / Why You Should Not Get Married! / The Top 10 Real Reasons Men Break Up With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.