Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! (1108 Views)

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] / All For Lauughter:the Most Handsome Dudes On Nairaland / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
I am a counsellor. I counsel ladies,single or married. I opened this thread so that we can all share our feminine issues. Many ladies are stuck in a relationship which has no meaning,some are victims of inferiority complex,in this thread just be opened. Dnt die in silence.dnt allow dat problem eat the good in you up! Always have it in mind that you are an amiable belle!!!
To the cute dudes out there,you all rock!.bring ur issues so we can sort sort it out together.you can be the best in everything you do by working hard. No responsible girl would want a guy who doesnt have a dream and a goal. Be creative,bring your great ideas to use!! Cheers
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Op guess your a newbie here!
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by k2039: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wizee: Op guess your a newbie here!

Seconded. The op is just too pathetic.
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Sanboy25: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
LOL grin
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
i myt be a newbie but dat doesnt make me pathetic, guess what! angry only sme1 who is pathetic knws a pathetic person.so be nice in your words.grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by adepojuis: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol @ d girls only,knowin fully well nairaland is a boys & girlz high sch.
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Your boyfriend wants u 2 meet his family,
when u get there the older brother is ur Ex
boyfriend , the sister is the woman you were
fighting with 4 a man, the mother is the
nurse who begged u not to arbot the child
but u did and the father is the sugar daddy who just bought u a samsung galaxy s4! what will you do or what do u tink wil happen?
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2013
preshygal23: Your boyfriend wants u 2 meet his family,
but u did and the father is the sugar daddy who just bought u a samsung galaxy s4! what will you do or what do u tink wil happen?
I'll just sit back, relax and watch the nollywood movie.

Nice script.
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Dygeasy(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'll just sit back, relax and watch the nollywood movie.

Nice script.

lmao...

*falls off toilet seat*
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by JohnnyPalmer: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013

Tot you are d counsellor, naw it seems like you are the one who needs to be counselled
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2013
^^ close the lid, hombre
you wan suffocate us? angry

that's God in man made flesh
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by alienware(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2013
k2039:

Seconded. The op is just too pathetic.
what makes her pathetic ? Actually, you sound like a looser to me. You are clearly very close-minded, which equals looser in my opinion. Some of you here need to beaten with a fishing pole. If u don't have anything to say then u sharrap ! Bunch of jerks

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by k2039: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2013
alienware: what makes her pathetic ? Actually, you sound like a looser to me. You are clearly very close-minded, which equals looser in my opinion. Some of you here need to beaten with a fishing pole. If u don't have anything to say then u sharrap ! Bunch of jerks
Just quoted you, so you know I saw it.
You don't necessarily deserve a reply goofball.

By the way, I think the OP already changed the content of the original thread I commented on, In the meantime this thread is still meaningless and pointless.
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by UyiIredia(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2013
k2039:
Just quoted you, so you know I saw it.
You don't necessarily deserve a reply goofball.

By the way, I think the OP already changed the content of the original thread I commented on, In the meantime this thread is still meaningless and pointless.

You can give it meaning by contributing cogent points.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
OMG! While i was waitin 4 a friend of my in the garden, a young lady n her boyfriend i guess, were having a very hot arguement. I wasnt hearin d discuss at first but d lady's voice was gettin high n b4 i knw wats up the guy slapped her,then hell was let loose,he told her to either do his bidings or he would get her into trouble! Then i began to tink wat was d biding n wat was d trouble? Still wondern... The lady went on her knees cryn n begging the guy but he wouldnt listen,then he left her and even pushn her dis time. Pple at the park were looking but she didnt care she kept crying on the ground,so i had to go help her up,i told her to stop crying which she did after lot of persuasion.to be contd cool
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 5:10am On Jun 18, 2013
A good relationship is about being
with someone who makes you
happy in ways that no one else
can. A true lover is someone
that sees your potential and
that will push you to achieve it by all means. Go for someone
who is not only proud to have
you, but will also take every
risk just to be with you.
Someone who won’t love you
on condition. A relationship takes two people, not one person
being faithful and another acting
single. Nairalanders: The most
precious gift you can give your
lover is the gift of your time
and attention. If you have quarrels settle it immediately,learn to say sorry,learn to honour your partner. In Love u find respect !
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by preshygal23(f): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2013
VIRGINITY is not lack of opportunity.
Virginity is Wisdom.. Every girl has an
opportunity to have sex with any guy. Only a
wise girl would keep hers.. & those who have
lost theirs,you can still be wise & stop
sleeping with every guy who says 'I love you'. What is the guarantee he is going marry you?
Sex is not love. Close your legs, & wait till after
marriage. Devil is using us to break Gods law.
If your boyfriend says no, remember that our
almighty God say yes. My friends, runaway
from sin, & what ever you prayed for will come true. Let be good for once. Mistake
made twice is a choice, not a mistake.
Nothing is sexier than the Pride Of A Woman!
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by EejaNla01(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2013
I can't understand the OP
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by MizEmerald(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Even me too
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2013
This thread is meaningless. The OP is as confused as what he wrote up there
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by Adaeze003(f): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Lol!
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by kuphid(f): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Op what are you going on about?
Re: A Thread For Amiable Belles & Cute Dudes On Nairaland. The best ever! by 190: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
preshygal23: VIRGINITY is not lack of opportunity.
Virginity is Wisdom.. Every girl has an
opportunity to have sex with any guy. Only a
wise girl would keep hers.. & those who have
lost theirs,you can still be wise & stop
sleeping with every guy who says 'I love you'. What is the guarantee he is going marry you?
Sex is not love. Close your legs, & wait till after
marriage. Devil is using us to break Gods law.
If your boyfriend says no, remember that our
almighty God say yes. My friends, runaway
from sin, & what ever you prayed for will come true. Let be good for once. Mistake
made twice is a choice, not a mistake.
Nothing is sexier than the Pride Of A Woman!

You too talk sef eee

haaa angry angry

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Special About Bad Boys! / Hopelessly In Love With Her / Food Or Séx, Which Comes First ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.