Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buying A Job In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buying A Job In Nigeria. (1121 Views)

Got A Job In Anambra But Need An Advice / New Hotel Job In Port Harcourt / I Need A Job In The United Kindgom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Job In Nigeria. by moneyhungry(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
I said nothing.
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Actions speak louder than words, not motivation. Where did that come from anyway?

While some people are inclined to giving and receiving bribes some are not. Are you sure this firm will be in sync with this idea of yours?

Did they ask you for some money before securing you a job OR are you motivated all by yourself to give them some money for that purpose.

My thoughts ... it's a bad bad idea.
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by eonaiviv: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
What is the name of the recruitment firm?
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by moneyhungry(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
sihom: Actions speak louder than words, not motivation. Where did that come from anyway?

While some people are inclined to giving and receiving bribes some are not. Are you sure this firm will be in sync with this idea of yours?

Did they ask you for some money before securing you a job OR are you motivated all by yourself to give them some money for that purpose.

My thoughts ... it's a bad bad idea.
i can pass any test/exam, lord knows. i made a clean 2:1 grade. but then again, the heavy unemployment rate has given rise to certain circumstances that can pull you out of track during a job chase. many good graduates pass tests but are never taken in the end. also, there are too many steps that are time wasting and hypertensive. it's a jungle.
just a few reasons.
only God can judge me....
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by moneyhungry(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
eonaiviv: What is the name of the recruitment firm?
lmao. don't know yet bro, I'm still working on my plan.
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by eonaiviv: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Plan and include me o. I really wudnt mind if its possible.
Re: Buying A Job In Nigeria. by moneyhungry(m): 5:50am On Jun 17, 2013
^^^ lol. sure. motivation speaks louder than words in this part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Urgent, 4 Promo Girls Is Needed For Trade Fair Show In Lagos Starting On Friday / GHOSS Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.