Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) (3155 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Two Men Claim Father Of Laide Bakare’s New Baby / Who Is The Father Of Laide Bakare New Born Baby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
It was reported few days ago that popular Yoruba actress, Laide Bakare put to bed in America. The news of her child delivery shocked many of her fans, who were surprised about the news. The reason was because it was only less than a month she announced her marriage crash to ex-husband, Olumide Okunfulire that she gave birth to her new baby.
Worried by the development, the ex-husband has reacted to the news and has claimed that he is the father of the child Laide is claiming is for Tunde Oriowo
Olumide said, "I heard that my wife delivered a baby boy barely two months after she made a release that we were divorced, and she’s saying that the baby belongs to one Mr. Tunde Oriowo.
"That’s a lie, wicked lie. I’m the biological father. I have pictures to show that we were always together, but she deliberately kept the pregnancy out of my knowledge."
He further stated that he is ready to prove his case through a DNA test. Olumide also challenged Laide to submit herself for the DNA test in order to determine the paternity of the new child.

Source>>>> http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/06/two-men-fight-over-laide-bakares-new.html

Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
wu laide con tlk say gt d pikin?? abi she no knw? d 3 of den gt empty cranium
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by adextetoo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
i think that make dem split d baby into two, i know for sure laide ma Je wo
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Simple case. Make dem give dem rag go wash. Anybody own wey clean and get nice scent, na im get d pikin.
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
fighting is allowed. today is wwe payback at chicago. we can fix a ladder match and suspend d baby above d ring
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
But this is a dumb story o. If she puts to bed two months after leaving her ex-husband, wouldn't it have been obvious that she was pregnant with a protruding eight-month pregnancy? So why are her fans surprised? Except maybe she kept herself away from the public whilst she was pregnant.

As for the husband, how come you didn't know your wife was pregnant before she left you? She was probably pregnant for 7 months before she left and you ought to have seen some signs. Except maybe she divorced him August last year and just made it know to the public last two months.
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by tpia5: 12:00am On Jun 17, 2013
its good to be beautiful!

see how this lady is not experiencing man shortage, unlike the rest of us.
Re: Two Men Fight over Laide Bakare's New Baby (PHOTO) by kunlekunle: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2013
dna

(1) (Reply)

Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone / ‘my New Wife Was Not A Model’ – Adams Oshiomole Reveals / Heavens Save This Generation,see What This Uniabuja Girls Are Doing In There Roo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.