Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child (22205 Views)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Even The Unborn Child Is Disappointed In The NIGERIAN Health System / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by meetmal03(f): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by auremany(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
@tjskii, ur posts were most helpful today. Was able to shop very conveniently. God bless you.
Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by tjskii(f): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
auremany:
@tjskii, ur posts were most helpful today. Was able to shop very conveniently. God bless you.

Wow after almost 3years,my posts still came in handy, I'm well pleased cheesy grin and you are so welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by Teeshafoods(f): 2:58am On Apr 29, 2016
At Teeshafo Foods,we believe that when babies are happy on the inside, they're happy on the outside too.Giving your baby everything they need means loads of love, care and a balanced weaning diet.
Our SOYA BEANS MIX is enriched with important nutrients that helps your kids grow strong and ever happy. It contains:

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guines corn
Soya beans

Have you tried this combination?We have neatly blended it in powdered form and we get tremendious responses from Mothers everyday about the taste and babies reaction to it. Why not try this now and have a healthy looking baby?
Babies should be at least 6months to try this food out.
Its packaged in 5kg and 10kg ONLY.
BBM: 30FD6861
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is available.
Pay on delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Try it and let's also hear your testimony.

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by olatebony(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Get your unique and lovely baby items @ Zippy Kiddies Needs. We deliver all over Nigeria. Check contact @ signature
Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by OLESCO(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
tjskii:

Wow after almost 3years,my posts still came in handy, I'm well pleased cheesy grin and you are so welcome.

Thanks for ur contributions u hav save me some stress

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by OLESCO(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blendy77:
From my own experience, the list they giv u at the hospital contains just what they expect u to bring while coming for delivery. Don't know if other hospital gives u a comprehensive list of everythg the baby needs. What u and wifey should put together for the first 3m after birth:
Body suits (they com in pair of 5-7) 1-2packs is fine if u intend washing every other day
Sleepsuits (pack of 3). 2-3 packs. Try buying unisex colours of bodysuits and sleepsuits so u're not taken unawares.
Bath set
Outfits for going out. (U need like 2-4 for the first few months since outing won't be much at this stage)
Toiletries like soap, oil, lotion, powder, shampoo (avoid johnson if possible for the 1st 1m) u can buy boots or Chicco.
Shawls (2-3) one for staying at home and the other for going out
Caps, mittens and booties/socks
Sterilizing unit and feeding bootles (u cod buy either avent or tummy teepee)
A cot or playpen (not too compulsory if u want ur baby to share beds with u)
Diapers (size 1-2) a carton or 2 should be fine if u're buying huggies
A bouncer/rocker (so ur baby does not get too use to be carried by hands all the time. Not too compulsory though if u're on a tight budget).
Cotton buds and cotton wool.
Olive oil and spirit.
Flask
Maternity bra and br.east pads

Will post more when I remember or other mums in the house can complete whtever I've missed out. Also, u can stroll down with wify to Balogun market on a weekend if u want to cut costs from these expensive baby shops. There's a section where they sell foreign stuff. If u enter from adeniji (just b4 obalende) drive straight till u get to Ojo giwa street (actually the 2nd street on ur right from adeniji). Ending of Ojo giwa street is where they sell foreign stuff. Just accompanied a friend there recently and we discovered the plaza. Foreign Baby things are very cheap there.

Thanks for this I found it very useful pls I stay around lawanson in sulurere how do I found my way to dis place as in how do u enter motor going to this place ..... Don't really know anywhere

Thanks
Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by Blendy77(f): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
OLESCO:

Thanks for this I found it very useful pls I stay around lawanson in sulurere how do I found my way to dis place as in how do u enter motor going to this place ..... Don't really know anywhere

Thanks

If u are driving, u can access it from Adeniji Bridge from 3rd mainland bridge look out for Wema Bank as u are decending from d bridge the first tirning on ur right. U can also use good map on and loon out for wema Bank Close to Adeniji Adele Road. From that Wema bank ask for plaza where baby stuff is sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by OLESCO(f): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Blendy77:

If u driving, u can access it from Adeniji Bridge from 3rd mainland bridge look out for Wema Bank as u are decending from d bridge the first tirning on ur right. U can also use good map on and loon out for wema Bank Close to Adeniji Adele Road. From that Wema bank ask for plaza where baby stuff is sold

Thanks for the reply.... Pls I am not driving, had to use commercial taxi

Don't knoenif i can get to the place through cms or through yaba
Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by Blendy77(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
OLESCO:

Thanks for the reply.... Pls I am not driving, had to use commercial taxi

Don't knoenif i can get to the place through cms or through yaba

Yes u can access it from CMS, its a long walk though cos Adeniji is closer. From yaba if u enter Obalende bus, tell them you want to drop at Adeniji then use bike or keke but I think it's walkable from there. Just look out for the wema bank

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by OLESCO(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Blendy77:

Yes u can access it from CMS, its a long walk though cos Adeniji is closer. From yaba if u enter Obalende bus, tell them you want to drop at Adeniji then use bike or keke but I think it's walkable from there. Just look out for the wema bank

Thanks a lot
Re: I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:04am On Jun 25, 2023
tjskii:

I had to screengrab your inputs oh😁.

My wife will be due in 1st week February I want to start planning now.

Any updated advice for meon planning as a first time Dad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence / Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.