Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ (1887 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by deshclones(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Just saw this picture of Amaechi seriously eyeing GEJ sometime last year...it buttresses the fact that this amaechi gej feud has been on for a long time...

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by kkkp: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Amaechi: c dis stupid retardeen..I no even knw hw e take bcum president
GEJ: nutin do me o!
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by Symphony007: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is a picture of jonathan in port harcourt commissioning a project on his first visit to any state as president, ameachi's facial expression was only in reaction to the sun not in anyway disrespecting the presidenr which by the way, he was holding a mic for, that is respect. Don't create anything silly out of this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by 50calibre(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol he seems to be saying " look at this clueless militant "
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by toluleke(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by fr3do(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
'I will rather be listening to some timaya'

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by cube2012: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2013
y is d sun only affecting Amaechi and seems not 2 affect GEJ?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by Symphony007: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2013
cube2012: y is d sun only affecting Amaechi and seems not 2 affect GEJ?
if you are observant, you will notice the sun is shinning from the side and the president is backing it therefore his hat is protecting his face while the sun shines on his shoulders. Ameachi on the other hand is not backing the sun, he is facing the president to allow the mic get closer thereby recieving the sun full glare. Hope you now undertand. For more understanding look at the light difference between the presidents shoulder, his face and ameachi's entire body.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by stebell(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2013
I saw somebody dat looks like Oshiomole in da pix. Pls someone shud tell me it's not him. @ Poster yu must be sipping garri wit "skunk" hw is dis pix depicting beefing. Open ur eyes and look properly. Ewu
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ by tpia5: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
is that expression beefing?

its important to know these things because you folks over there have your own ways of doing stuff.

if person dey look you with one kind eye, best to go and pray o, just speaking generally.

everywhere isnt sw where people will smile even while they're finishing you.

(1) (Reply)

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader - By / EXPOSED: Why The Planecarrying Agagu's Corpsecrashed / Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.