Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th (11839 Views)

Jay-z Addresses Illuminati Allegations In Song "Heaven" On Magna / ‘magna Carta Holy Grail’ Tracklist: Jay-z Reveals Details On Upcoming Album / Pictures Of Producers Of Jay Z's 'magna Carta Holy Grail' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nten: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2013
sushieater: I'm not a business man, I am a business, Maann! - Jay-Z... Word!
let me handle my business dammnn!!! - Jay-Z
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nuzo1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Who is this Rick Rubin. Dude killed Kanye's Yeezus....and now Magna Carta?

These guys are not backing down a second.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nuzo':
Who is this Rick Rubin. Dude killed Kanye's Yeezus....and now Magna Carta?

These guys are not backing down a second.

He founded Def Jam with Russel Simmons
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by MrMandilas: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Goldie20: Rap fans rejoice for Jay-Z will release a new album, "Magna Carta Holy Grail," on July 4.

Jay-Z announced the news through Samsung commerical which played during tonight's (June 16) Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

In the three-minute ad, Jay-Z is seen recording and brainstorming in the studio with Rick Rubin, Pharrell, Timbaland and Swizz Beatz. "The album is about this duality of how do you navigate through this whole thing, through success, through failures, through all this and remain yourself," Jay-Z tells Rubin of the album.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B--ZARCwSIE

The album will be available for free download on July 4, 12:01 a.m. EST, to the first one million Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S 4 and Galaxy Note II users through the phone's Magna Carta app.

P.S Can't wait for this album.. cheesy.. This Summer Gon Be Crazy.. Lot Of Good Music..

I don't need the devil's gift it is never free. It comes with a price tag.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by danswagz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
daminho: i dey raff....kanye west album was released some days back and i have it on my laptop, who is jay z and samsung galaxy, so far it is online...trust me ,,,daminho gon have it, ARE WE PLAYING HERE...follow on instagram jooor #justdaminho
yeezy said whoever released d track b4 time is gonna be fished out and sued,but d album is just 2 lame 4 my liking,am d*** riding born sinner by j cole
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
danswagz:
yeezy said whoever released d track b4 time is gonna be fished out and sued,but d album is just 2 lame 4 my liking,am d*** riding born sinner by j cole

YOu didnt like Yeezus..? I thought Yeezus was pretty good, the production alone on that album is a 10/10.. for me, it different.. Idk.. but i love both Yeezus and Born sinner.. when yeezus dropped i bumped it for 4 days straight lol.. i thought it was a good album for music lovers in general but for hip hop heads.. it an okay album.. Born Sinner is way better tho...
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goldie20:

Let Me Handle My Business.. Damn.. One of the greatest line to ever drop in hip hop history cheesy
this bitch aint known nothin about music, when u hear JAY shit dis out n cal it one of greatest line ever! Not knwn lyks of NAS,YOUNG JEEzY,FABULOUS,GAME,JADAKISS use lines for u,I gez u started listenin to rap from nigga FRENCHMONTANA tym bi tch!!
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goldie20: OMG Pipz.. shocked shocked shocked

If that tracklist is forreal.. Gahdamn.. J.cole? Nas ?, Andre 3000?.. Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Im copping for sure, cool
yea ma bi tch! Knows rap nw, u talk abt old king NAS n new King J.COLE n andre 3000 is cool....u getn more rap instict tho!
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Effwazobia:

Well no well respected rappper has made an album as classic as thier first albums wih the exception of 2 pac. Check the records and see. No Nas's album has been as nice as Illmatic. Others are Dre's Chronic, Biggies'Ready to die, Wutang clan's enter 36 chambers, 50cent in da club. Because the first album is usually straight up street and pure hip hop from a hungry and desparate rapper that has something to prove, then once they make that money, it becomes all about flossing. They are now busy enjoying the glitz and glamours that the game offer, and rarely have time to put in the kind of work that is needed to make an album that got them the fame.
tha's fame,money and power bro
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
danswagz:
I respect j.cole as good MC...nigga let is idol down so he went H.A.M to prove himself. Can stil get da'line well#longlife d idols may they never be your rivals....PAC was lyk JESUS n NAS wrote d bible(NAS came to tie up PAC works).
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boll2010: this bitch aint known nothin about music, when u hear JAY shit dis out n cal it one of greatest line ever! Not knwn lyks of NAS,YOUNG JEEzY,FABULOUS,GAME,JADAKISS use lines for u,I gez u started listenin to rap from nigga FRENCHMONTANA tym bi tch!!

undecided undecided undecided Did You Have A Bad Day? Look At You, Pathetic Nigga , Stop Actlin Like An Emotional Bitcch And Get The Fucck Outta Here Fucck Nigga, Talking About Someone Doesnt Know Music, When Did You Start Listening To Hip Hop.. You're just a jay z Hater.. Succk Dicck.. And Stop Frontin Like A Bitcch Nigga..
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by rocka: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Magna Carta sucks!!! God, I like Jigga but this is by far his worst album. The passion and flow that comes with his rap were totally lacking. What the hell was he talking about in 'Picasso'?
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
rocka: Magna Carta sucks!!! God, I like Jigga but this is by far his worst album. What the hell was he talking about in 'Picasso'?

Yea The Album Was Pretty Disappointing..I Feel Same One.. Nickels And Dimes, Oceans, Holy Grail, Heaven And Maybe Somewhere In America Are The Only Good Songs On There..
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by rocka: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goldie20:

Yea The Album Was Pretty Disappointing..I Feel Same One.. Nickels And Dimes, Oceans, Holy Grail, Heaven And Maybe Somewhere In America Are The Only Good Songs On There..

Timberlake made 'Heaven' worth listening to tho.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
rocka:

Timberlake made 'Heaven' worth listening to tho.

Lol, Tell Me About It, Jay Was Gon Kill This Shit But Smh... Just Pretty Disappoint.. I Think He's Done, We Will Never Get Reasonable Doubt Jay z, Or Blue Print Jayz, Or Black Album Jayz.. It Over For Him, Idk, Maybe He Surprises Us On WTT 2 wink
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2013
Goldie20:

undecided undecided undecided Did You Have A Bad Day? Look At You, Pathetic Nigga , Stop Actlin Like An Emotional Bitcch And Get The Fucck Outta Here Fucck Nigga, Talking About Someone Doesnt Know Music, When Did You Start Listening To Hip Hop.. You're just a jay z Hater.. Succk Dicck.. And Stop Frontin Like A Bitcch Nigga..
cold world. undecided[quote author=Goldie20]
What u high on kills yo'brain cell b itch,aint no shi t pussy
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Abagworo(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2013
I don't know what you guys are writing here but. IMHO Jay-z's album is the best of the season though not critically acclaimed like "Yeezus".

"BBC" with Nas and Pharel, "Tom Ford", "Holy Grail" with JT, "FWMUKIGI" with Rick Ross and "Part II" with Beyonce are sure hits
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Boll2010: cold world. undecided

* It Cole World not Cold World.. You dumbasss

You're a idiiot when did you became a J.cole fan lmao .. I been listening to cole before you bitcch nigga.. I know all his songs assshole lol..

I still have all his shiit in my phone fuccktard

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Goldie20:

* It Cole World not Cold World.. You dumbasss

You're a idiiot when did you became a J.cole fan lmao .. I been listening to cole before you bitcch nigga.. I know all his songs assshole lol..

I still have all his shiit in my phone fuccktard
lyk j.cole song "u grew up fast" google dat...y u talk so violent female Djanjo,bt the D is silent,yo'bitc h as!s is retardeen,being fuc!ked al ova yo'lyf shldnt mak u a freak,y dnt u jst grab a di!ck to sit on!cole world for COLE,YOUNG JEEZY lastest which I mean "COLD WORLD" yo'bi!tch as!s aint got tha'yet?u jst sound lyk a sucker tho!.....

Question:
Wen u know d hiphop game?u jst mention only hiphop fame,they are no hiphop brains...now yo'small lil'body makin me feel siCk!!!!
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Boll2010: lyk j.cole song "u grew up fast" google dat...y u talk so violent female Djanjo,bt the D is silent,yo'bitc h as!s is retardeen,being fuc!ked al ova yo'lyf shldnt mak u a freak,y dnt u jst grab a di!ck to sit on!cole world for COLE,YOUNG JEEZY lastest which I mean "COLD WORLD" yo'bi!tch as!s aint got tha'yet?u jst sound lyk a sucker tho!.....

Question:
Wen u know d hiphop game?u jst mention only hiphop fame,they are no hiphop brains...now yo'small lil'body makin me feel
siCk!!!!

You're comedy... I'm done with you.. i don't know what kinda gibberish you just wrote.. Lmaoo.. FOH
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Goldie20:

You're comedy... I'm done with you.. i don't know what kinda gibberish you just wrote.. Lmaoo.. FOH
y talkn to your fake ass...with a fake wig...young jeezy "COLD WORLD" was a tribute song...meaning yo'dead as Bleep#CanYouDigThaSucker!!!!
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Boll2010: y talkn to your fake ass...with a fake wig...young jeezy "COLD WORLD" was a tribute song...meaning yo'dead as Bleep#CanYouDigThaSucker!!!!

Bahahhahahahaha... You're Just A Fucck Nigga.. Good Night... Lmfaooooo grin grin..

P. S Nobody Give A Fucck About Jeezy.. His New Shit Is Wack.. I Don't Listen To His New Shiit. I Bump His Old Shiit..
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2013
Goldie20:

Bahahhahahahaha... You're Just A Fucck Nigga.. Good Night... Lmfaooooo grin grin..
can't get enough!!!! Ahahhahaaha can't gt more of dos words of u!! Nice talkn to u fake ass. U jst pissed off soul tryn to be relevant lyk u knw d game.got get sum slp.am sorry my bad ahahahhah!!! Can't stop laughn!!!!

Question:

If JEEZY is wack y yo'man J.cole which am a fan go get jeezy on is track KENNY LOFTON? Lyk u aint hear tha'too.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Boll2010: can't get enough!!!! Ahahhahaaha can't gt more of dos words of u!! Nice talkn to u fake ass. U jst pissed off soul tryn to be relevant lyk u knw d game.got get sum slp.am sorry my bad ahahahhah!!! Can't stop laughn!!!!

Question:

If JEEZY is wack y yo'man J.cole which am a fan go get jeezy on is track KENNY LOFTON? Lyk u aint hear tha'too.

lmfaoo just cuz j.cole features him on a song , I should like him!? I Aint a STAN like you.. Lol like I said earlier his new Shiit is Wack.. I bump thug motivation 101. And recession (his best work) .. Thug motivation 103 was okay.. Apart frm that his new Shiit is Wack ..
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Boll2010: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Goldie20:

lmfaoo just cuz j.cole features him on a song , I should like him!? I Aint a STAN like you.. Lol like I said earlier his new Shiit is Wack.. I bump thug motivation 101. And recession (his best work) .. Thug motivation 103 was okay.. Apart frm that his new Shiit is Wack ..
here u go again...inspiration was cool as thug motivation,aint got no beef for u jst clearin ur blurr eyes,sent u a pm tho! Op u got dt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine / Fresh: New Mixtape From Dj Xclusive + Download Link / Nasty C – Casanova DOWNLOAD MP3 Mymusicnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.