Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (1111 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by nevderek(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2013
This thread is just for your daily dose of the best selling daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities by Pastors Chris and Anita Oyahkilome. I'll make daily posts of the word for the day under the same thread. I pray you're blessed as you take part in the devotion. The best way to start your day is with God's word and prayer and the Rhapsody gives you both, fresh word and prayer/confessions of faith for everyday. Thanks for your participation.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by nevderek(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2013
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Theme: Earnestly Contend For The Faith
Date: Monday June 17TH, 2013

Scriptural Ref: Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints (Jude 1:3).

As saints of God, there's a way of life that's been delivered to us which we must earnestly contend for. There're forces in the world whose aim is to sway you from the faith. You must contend against these forces in faith. 1 Timothy 6:12 says, "Fight the good fight of faith...." Notice: it's a fight of faith. The same faith that was delivered to the prophets and apostle of old continues with us today; we have the same spirit of faith: "We having the spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak" (2 Corinthians 4:13).

All those who ever walked this faith-road were fulfilled in victory, success, and dominion; they dominated their world and overwhelmed their adversaries. It’s the same for us, because we have the same spirit of faith. Put your trust in the Lord, and be convinced of the power and efficacy of His Word like they did in Bible days .If you'd believe and respond to the Word as they did, you'll get what they got.

This is one reason we study Bible characters; it's for us to know how they lived, what they did, how God dealt with them, how they responded to Him, and how their faith produced results. Their accounts were written for our learning and guidance, that we may be inspired by their gallant acts of faith. Read some of the inspired acts by these men and women of faith in Hebrews 11:32-40.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the overcoming and ever-
winning life of faith you've delivered to me. Right now,
irrespective of what comes against my faith, or the physical circumstances, I speak life, success and prosperity in all my endeavours, in Jesus' Name.

Further Study: Hebrews 11:1-6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by nevderek(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2013
Rhapsody of Realities

Always Give Your Best -Tuesday June 18th, 2013 – Pastor Anita

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again (Luke 6:38).

In your giving it's important that you always out-do your past; give your best always. When you give your best, you'll receive the best. Jesus said, the measure with which you give, is the same measure with which you'd receive. If you give sparingly, you'll reap sparingly. If you give joyfully and bountifully, you'll also reap abundantly in joy.

The Bible says "The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself" (Proverbs 11:25). Some are only conscious of what they want to receive; but you're first a giver before you can receive. The Bible didn't say, "Receive, and then give..."; rather it says, "Give, and it shall be given unto you...." In addition, the Bible says God loves the "Cheerful giver"; it didn't say, "the cheerful receiver" (2 Corinthians 9:7). It's more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35).

Consider the woman who poured the expensive perfume on Jesus; she probably didn't know that thousands of years later, she'd still be a reference point. She gave her best. When a man called Joses sold his land and brought the money to the apostles (Acts 4:36-37), he did it with all his heart, not immediately recognizing the impact of his giving. The quality of what he gave touched the apostles so much that they named him "Barnabas" (son of consolation).

Whenever opportunities show up for you to give in the house of God, or do something for the Lord, do it the best way the first time. Do it as though the success of it depended on you alone.Prayer:

Dear Father, I thank you for your grace in me to give and make meaningful impact in the spread of the Gospel around the world. I'm challenged by your great love that made you give your best for the salvation of all men; I'm thus determined more than ever, to serve you with my life, and with the best of all I have, in Jesus' Name.

Further Study:
2 Corinthians 9:6-11
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by nevderek(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Rhapsody of Realities.
Fashioned For Success - Friday, June 21st,
-Pastor Anita.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalms 1:3).

Jesus brought us into a life of power, fruitfulness, and productivity. This truth is expressed in John 15:16 where He said, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." He let’s you know that you’ve been chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed to bring forth fruits; lasting results.

This means He has made you efficacious, giving
you the power to produce desired results. If there’s a target set for you, irrespective of how daunting the task may be, your efficacy can be trusted because of the special abilities the Lord has introduced into your life. You’ve been fashioned for success and excellence. This is the mind-set you should have. You’re not meant to hustle your way through life or struggle to make things work; you’re ordained to be productive. Observe again the Psalmist’s beautiful description of this extraordinary life of productivity and excellence that God has brought you into: "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper" (Psalms 1:3).

Make this your daily confession, and say, "I’m like a tree planted by the rivers of water, and I produce excellent results. I’m fruitful and productive!" You can do anything; you can be anything; you can get anything; you can go anywhere; you can be what you choose to be. This is the life God has given you; it’s a life of righteousness with dominion, where you honour and please Him by being fruitful in every good work, as you increase in the knowledge of Him.

Confession
I’m anointed for good works and ordained unto a life of fruitfulness and productivity. I keep my roots submerged in the waters of the Word, flourishing in the courts of the Lord, bringing Him honour, and bearing abundant fruit unto Him in righteousness. Praise God forever more!

Further Study:
Psalm 92:12-14
Proverbs 11:28

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo begged Amosun As Winners Chapel Was Almost Sealed / 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life / The Sermon On The Mount-know In Simple Terms How Jesus Wants You To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.