Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Where Can I Buy A Genuine And Cheap R4 Card For 3ds? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Can I Buy A Genuine And Cheap R4 Card For 3ds? (1654 Views)

R4 Card Will Brick My Nintendo 3DS? / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? / R4 3ds Updated R4i V1.50b Kernel For 3ds V3.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy A Genuine And Cheap R4 Card For 3ds? by kobe128: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Getting a genuine r4 card is not so easy task. As soon as Nintendo R4 card was launched in early 2007, hackers and independent developers began cloning the software of R4 card to produce their own version R4 cards.

Nintendo stopped producing its own R4 cards in 2008 following a legal dispute, but authorises certain developers to manufacture R4 cards every time a new DS player is launched. However, this has not stopped hackers from producing fake R4 cards and selling them online or independent software developers cloning and adapting Nintendo software to continue manufacturing cards.

What does that means? Is that to say it is possible to buy fake R4 for nintendo which will not work properly or be unreliable without realising it?

No, you shouldn't know these points until you can buy the geunine r4 card for 3ds. Suppliers of genuine R4 cards will offer the updates for their own brand R4 nds(http://r4i-3ds.com/nds-r4-3ds/)online, so when considering buying from a supplier or own brand R4 website, look to see whether upgrades to the cards are offered for download. R4 cards are updated using the R4 name plus either a version or even R4 Gold name. Genuine cards include the R4i or R4 3DS or R4i 3DS Gold, for example. Fake cards will often have convincing names, but any cards which claim to be R5 or R6 rather than R4 are most likely fakes.

If you are looking for a genunine R4 card for 3ds that works on the latest software firmware 5.1.0-11 at a bargain price, check the authorised R4 website first and make a note of any upgrades and exactly what the authorised cards offer. Anyone know a good place to buy one? It must be a trusted website that doesn't sell counterfeit R4 cards.

(1) (Reply)

10 Brain Cracking Riddles With Shockingly Simple Answers / I Need A Cheap Gaming System / Oya Let's Play...Don't Spoil The Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.