Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War (39657 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Renewed Attack On Plateau / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lymelyte(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
so it was only one alora guy dat shot someone in surulere. what of the ones that come to laspotech surulere campus. u r mad......very very mad angry
Which cult group u join @lekki073?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lymelyte(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
From what I have xperienced abroad,the goal Of confraternity is to foster oneness,develop positive state of mind and ideas,indulge in creative activities,promote integrity. But here in nigeria,the case is totally different... What a pity.
I brought this topic up to a "fineboy" friend of mine,and he said their ethic is totally against all manner of bullshit eiye n aye do. I laughed..(I doubted though.)
The only confraternity that seem to b on the right track is NAS. They saw the menace emanating from the school caused by other low ebb cult groups and quickly withdrew their alliance and affiliation from college institutions in the country thereby allowing only reputable,intelligent and responsible graduate to become their member...
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
lymelyte: From what I have xperienced abroad,the goal Of confraternity is to foster oneness,develop positive state of mind and ideas,indulge in creative activities,promote integrity. But here in nigeria,the case is totally different... What a pity.
[s]I brought this topic up to a "fineboy" friend of mine,and he said their ethic is totally against all manner of bullshit eiye n aye do. I laughed..(I doubted though.)
The only confraternity that seem to b on the right track is NAS. They saw the menace emanating from the school caused by other low ebb cult group caused and quickly withdrew their alliance and affiliation from the college institution in the country thereby allowing only reputable,intelligent and responsible graduate to become their member[/s]...

Pyrates are very much present in tertiary institutions albeit not in large numbers.

If you go to most schools you'd mostly find Pyrates hanging around Buccaneers due to their history, similarities and population. And if they have problems in with opposite frats they usually plead and settle before it goes overboard and when the matter has been quelled they hit which is not often traced back to them.

Ask anybody in OSU, UNILAG, LASU - in-short most universities.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
lymelyte:
Which cult group u join @lekki073?
nairaland confraternity grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lymelyte(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
lekkie073:
nairaland confraternity grin
grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by BlacknproudNBM: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
@TheFr3ak, your right thats why if there's feud btw alora/pc with Men, they wait and watch them closely if for a yr.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by dasparrow: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
pro01:

I agree with this, always have. That's why I am always saddened when I see certain misfits and financially, emotionally, psychologically, and perhaps spiritually incapacitated individuals producing children like bed bugs, and worst of all, having the audacity to thank "God" for their foolishness. Too many of these animals perpetrating crime and constituting a nuisance all over the place are from dysfunctional families with.no accountability to anyone, and raised bereft of good conscience and basic humanity. I imagine things would get even worse in the coming years. With the rapid population growth, a massive breakdown of law and order looms for this country.

This rubbish would be reduced to the barest minimum if people only have a manageable number of children that can be catered for and raised responsibly within the bounds of the resources available to them. Go to the average densely populated areas across the country, you would find families of up to 6 or more living in one or two room apartments, with each member of the family responsible for their own feeding and upkeep. Next thing, the teenage boys begin to fancy the idea of thug life as a means of escape, while the girls inevitably hit the "runz" circuit. We're sitting on a time-bomb to be honest.

Very well said. Is that not what I have been saying? The way many Nigerians breed children who then grow up to become a nuisance to our society and then the world at large is quite alarming. Not everyone has what it takes to be a good parent and raise future upright citizens of this world. Unfortunately however, Nigerian society forces/pressures every tom and harry, Mary and Margaret into marriage and child bearing whether they are capable of raising a family or not. The end result is a whole bunch of men and women who become a pain in the neck for their families and the society at large in the not so distant future.

Most Nigerians will sit there saying all babies are a blessing but when many of these babies grow up, they become the cultists, agboros, ritualists, r*a*p*i*s*t*s and scam artists that have tarnished our nation's image and reputation and caused Nigeria to become an unsafe nation where burglary proof is a must in all homes. It is very sad.

1 Like

Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
dasparrow:

[s]Very well said. Is that not what I have been saying? The way many Nigerians breed children who then grow up to become a nuisance to our society and then the world at large is quite alarming. Not everyone has what it takes to be a good parent and raise future upright citizens of this world. Unfortunately however, Nigerian society forces/pressures every tom and harry, Mary and Margaret into marriage and child bearing whether they are capable of raising a family or not. The end result is a whole bunch of men and women who become a pain in the neck for their families and the society at large in the not so distant future.

Most Nigerians will sit there saying all babies are a blessing but when many of these babies grow up, they become the cultists, agboros, ritualists, r*a*p*i*s*t*s and scam artists that have tarnished our nation's image and reputation and caused Nigeria to become an unsafe nation where burglary proof is a must in all homes. It is very sad.
[/s]

Bullsh!+

Reproducing in large number is not the problem, do not blame it on that.

Instead look at the decadence of the social values/morals or society at large.

It is a thing for parents to have kids and train them or not, it is another thing for the child/children to exercise personal 'will'.

You'd find only child types in these gangs, you'd find children of disciplinarians there too like wise finding orphans occupying top/lucrative posts in the society as well as individuals from a large family.

Your premise is faulty. Do a re-think then re-post.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
TheFr3ak:

What that guy whose post you replied represents does not in anyway stand for 'hard-manism' (althoughi don't know how he got into the adventure if legal or fake and what philosophy was handed down to him)except of course you are referring to other frats that have degenerated into criminal gangs.

Further more, it is you who needs to be objective and shed the skin the media and hear-says have embedded in your supposed intelligence and do your own research. Instead of regurgitating what every average joe 'believes'. From your diction one can tell you're well learned hence you shouldn't have a problem with doing an objective research

There are some frats who hold their meetings in broad day lights where non-members are and they see their activities. If you are lucky enough to witness any of such activities you'r be astounded by the standard of people who are members. And I'm talking about SANs, top notch bankers, engineers and business magnates people who will buy your generation 10 times over!

While you are busy bothering about getting promoted or getting a better job or sweating over interviews, level-Headed graduates who are registered with the legitimate body have good hot jobs handed down to them In a snap of a finger.

We all have different backgrounds, hence, we take things differently. It is just so sad BAN through some unscrupulous elements incorporated myopic and evil minded lots into the adventure and as a result the drift into violence every now and then and if you must know, names of unrepentant crooks, murderers in the midst of the association are being handed to the police on regular basis. An example is the guy who supposedly shot someone in surulere; his information was given to the police, spread across the internet and even tweeted on the official tweet feed of the confraternity to serve as deterrence to like minded idiots.

Peace.
Hey man! i need to get something straight from you, are you trying to say i was into the religion illegally or what?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
xykms101: Hey man! i need to get something straight from you, are you trying to say i was into the religion illegally or what?

And you're expecting an answer here? What happened to PM'ing me?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2013
xykms101: Hey man! i need to get something straight from you, are you trying to say i was into the religion illegally or what?
alo kms! Why u dey worri yasef na, by their talk we shall kno dem, you kno see as d freak guy dey tc since so tey lob dey define deck for am sti con dey reveal ban operation to hilob. How work na? i dey try ya digits but e no go abeg chk ya mail box i drop stuff dia 3 lgz ago
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2013
cyril83: alo kms! Why u dey worri yasef na, by their talk we shall kno dem, you kno see as d freak guy dey tc since so tey lob dey define deck for am sti con dey reveal ban operation to hilob. How work na? i dey try ya digits but e no go abeg chk ya mail box i drop stuff dia 3 lgz ago

LOL you expected him to 'yell' or come off uncouth? That right there is the way of a fine man, take your time to school an 'illiterate'. Plus where he TC give lob? Point one out. Which BAN operation him reveal? This is what has been in public since, I doubt if you and your XY dey sail mainstream BAN or you're registered at all. If you are, you'd know those are information BAN intentionally makes public.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2013
9jacrip:

LOL you expected him to 'yell' or come off uncouth? That right there is the way of a fine man, take your time to school an 'illiterate'. Plus where he TC give lob? Point one out. Which BAN operation him reveal? This is what has been in public since, I doubt if you and your XY dey sail mainstream BAN or you're registered at all. If you are, you'd know those are information BAN intentionally makes public.
did you mean ban intentionally reveal HIT strategies? Nawa for some Lds beside you dey talk like floated Ld who has little ot.

Scrol up nd see wia blackndproudNBM quoted him. And what d kms guy was trying to say is you dnt have to wenk ur broda for you to make cheap point especially for lob not dat he was trying to relate him here. Anywayz all hands on deck.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lekkie073(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2013
mutiny wan sele for here o......aloras vs aloraz grin
am watching grin
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2013
cyril83: did you mean ban intentionally reveal HIT strategies? Nawa for some Lds beside you dey talk like floated Ld who has little ot.

Scrol up nd see wia blackndproudNBM quoted him. And what d kms guy was trying to say is you dnt have to wenk ur broda for you to make cheap point especially for lob not dat he was trying to relate him here. Anywayz all hands on deck.

Sir,

Read through, you'd see twas referring to how PC still engage in violent whilst claiming to be non-violent and not present in tertiary institutions. Twasn't referring to BAN.

There's little I can share here. Are u on BB? Let's talk it out.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2013
lekkie073: mutiny wan sele for here o......aloras vs aloraz grin
am watching grin

Ode, Mukina2 ni.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2013
All these cultists causing air/noise pollution here. Smh and poo on them.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
cyril83: alo kms! Why u dey worri yasef na, by their talk we shall kno dem, you kno see as d freak guy dey tc since so tey lob dey define deck for am sti con dey reveal ban operation to hilob. How work na? i dey try ya digits but e no go abeg chk ya mail box i drop stuff dia 3 lgz ago
Bro! Av replied, no vex been vry busy @work thisdayz.

Let's forget everything, we are only catching fun here.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by xykms101: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2013
9jacrip:

Sir,

Read through, you'd see twas referring to how PC still engage in violent whilst claiming to be non-violent and not present in tertiary institutions. Twasn't referring to BAN.

Mi RB, all na fun. How is ur weekend going?
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Kaskavanilla: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Awoluwo.... Who no come e no go know... Have a lovely weekend you all...
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by almajiri101: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
What's happening here? @ freak stop saying things abt SAILORS moves, this is what Ahoys would never do to Lurds. @xy,9jacrip and cyril rememba we r thumb printed brodas. Nice weekend.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by almajiri101: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
lekkie073: mutiny wan sele for here o......aloras vs aloraz grin
am watching grin
Watch out for catapult whil flying. Lolz! How u dey bird, rememba sky is not safe thisdayz.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
almajiri101: What's happening here? @ freak stop saying things abt SAILORS moves, this is what Ahoys would never do to Lurds. @xy,9jacrip and cyril rememba we r thumb printed brodas. Nice weekend.

OK bro cool
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
almajiri101: What's happening here? @ freak stop saying things abt SAILORS moves, this is what Ahoys would never do to Lurds. @xy,9jacrip and cyril rememba we r thumb printed brodas. Nice weekend.

[size=14pt]Understood but I just needed to clarify the holier than though notion about PC! They are as much soaked in violence as other frats. Between, you need to understand that when push comes to shove, everybody go sail him ship ni O!

I guess you didn't hear of the Pyrates' Zone in Ogun state tipping off the police about Buccaneers holding a party and there was a mass arrest?

Read: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/police-arrest-53-cultists-in-abeokuta/‎[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by almajiri101: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
TheFr3ak:

[size=14pt]Understood but I just needed to clarify the holier than though notion about PC! They are as much soaked in violence as other frats. Between, you need to understand that when push comes to shove, everybody go sail him ship ni O!

I guess you didn't hear of the Pyrates' Zone in Ogun state tipping off the police about Buccaneers holding a party and there was a mass arrest?

Read: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/police-arrest-53-cultists-in-abeokuta/‎[/size]
What da phuck! What has pyrates said to this allegation, claim or denied it? And what has fuab lords done to the matter?

Mehn! Things are really going in wrong directions thisdayz.
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by lymelyte(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
All u bans shld keep quiet...y'all will never,and I repeat will never match the stratosphere and realm in which pc operate... remember,they gave birth to u guys..wink..
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
9jacrip:

Sir,

Bruh am not on bb but av sent u pm. Be Gud
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by cyril83(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
TheFr3ak:

Heard but not into details and i also heard they denied it, how true?. Anywayz let's rest the matter so as not to give those lifeless idiota fools chance to spew jargons. One love bruh
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
lymelyte: All u bans shld keep quiet...y'all will never,and I repeat will never match the stratosphere and realm in which pc operate... remember,they gave birth to u guys..wink..

[size=14pt]LMAO! PC and BAN operate the same way.
They are like estranged twin.

They gave birth to BAN, BAN gave birth to Vikings grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
almajiri101: What da phuck! What has pyrates said to this allegation, claim or denied it? And what has fuab lords done to the matter?

Mehn! Things are really going in wrong directions thisdayz.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
cyril83: Heard but not into details and i also heard they denied it, how true?. Anywayz let's rest the matter so as not to give those idiots chance to spew jargons. One love bruh

[size=14pt]
Alright, PM is good smiley
S.O[/size]
Re: 20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
cyril83: Bruh am not on bb but av sent u pm. Be Gud

[size=14pt]PM is good sir.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / Would You Go To This Zoo? (pics) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.