Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? (19580 Views)

Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case.. / Struggling With Cover Letters? Let's Crack It Here. / Cover Letters - How "Blunt" Should You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Sike(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please guy, I need a copy too. Via Smilingheskay@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by AJIKAZ: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls ,I need a samples of cover letter.dis is my e mail ajibikekazeem@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by eniolaamoda: 5:00am On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg bros I need ooooooooo
Eniolaamodafuhad@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by femidejulius(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, I also need a copy.
femidejulius@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kavey10(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by yemmytoba: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Good work please can u help me send a copy of C.V and a cover letter to my mail yemmy_oloruntoba@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kfykdot(f): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
johnfca: Thanks a lot, it's been sent
 need a copy aswell.Adeolaodunfa@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by olaitan1(f): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
please i need a copy as well olaitanmag@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by oreroyce(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kindly send me samples sir oreroyce@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by seunadeniye: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls sir, I need a copy too seunadeniye@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by farellstone: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Shinor: I have sent you a few samples.
pls send to me too :ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Anoneism(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
thanks for the wonderful job and help that u re rendering. Please kindly send CV format and Cover letter to me. Lawrenceomale@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by charminbenn: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls send me a format too so I can edit mine
Email:emetonjorbenedict@yahoo.com.
Tnx
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nogodre: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls send me the format. Here is my e-mail address chinedudesmond2240@yahoo.com.Tnx in advance
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Acedude: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please kindly send me a format too.this is my email address
Bademosidan@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by life4lekan2: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2014
@shinor, pls I need a sample of cover letter and CV.pls send to life4lekan2@yahoo.com
. thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by jcomolade(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls I need a sample of cover letter and CV...promisechildy2k2@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by lonzo(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Hello bro . Pls send to btwtbh@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by abbeypal: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ a sample of CV.....fakoredeabiodun4@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by promise46(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please sir I need samples of CV sent to my mailbox. I want to write mine for my IT placement. Here's my email mbachuvalentinepromise@gmail.com. Thank you very much
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Valmesk(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
pls i need sample cv,my email address is emeksin2003@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by farellstone: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
clily: Please can u send a copy of a cv format 4 me so I can edit mine..tnx, dis Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ email address- sweetlili276@gmail.com
plz can u send a copy to me so I can help edit mine-ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Adewunmibaba(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sir , kindly send a simple CV format and a cover letter to my email 07adewunmi@gmail.com .
thank you
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by tolu4you: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Shinor: [b]I have come across a great number of CV's in the course of my work and my reaction sometimes after perusing some copies has been " What on earth is this'? I wonder what was going through the candidate's mind as they put together that CV. Many are yet to understand the traditional role of a CV. It is simply the primary document a would be employer or agency consults to assess your eligibility for a position. The employer reads through your work and education history for any experience or skills that you may possess which will help you perform your role and then makes a decision whether to call your for an interview or not.
Unfortunately if there are question marks in any area of your CV, the decision is made without giving you an opportunity to explain. In other words you are judged based on what your CV said.
Therefore it is imperative to ensure that your CV is always saying the right things about you.
For more details on what should be on a CV, read my next article on CV's to be published subsequently.
http://saotheemploymentcoach..co.uk/2013/06/cvs-speak-is-yours-speaking-for-you.html[/b]
Please send me both cv and cover letter samples. God bless you
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by hkk(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
@shinor wow nice work.. can u pls send me both a cover letter and cv sample to guide me.. elunks@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Legacy44(f): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Shinor: [b]I have come across a great number of CV's in the course of my work and my reaction sometimes after perusing some copies has been " What on earth is this'? I wonder what was going through the candidate's mind as they put together that CV. Many are yet to understand the traditional role of a CV. It is simply the primary document a would be employer or agency consults to assess your eligibility for a position. The employer reads through your work and education history for any experience or skills that you may possess which will help you perform your role and then makes a decision whether to call your for an interview or not.
Unfortunately if there are question marks in any area of your CV, the decision is made without giving you an opportunity to explain. In other words you are judged based on what your CV said.
Therefore it is imperative to ensure that your CV is always saying the right things about you.
For more details on what should be on a CV, read my next article on CV's to be published subsequently.
http://saotheemploymentcoach..co.uk/2013/06/cvs-speak-is-yours-speaking-for-you.html[/b]

Please send a sample CV and cover letter to my email address
renee.diaries@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nafizzey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Weld one Op. please kindly send me the sample of C.V and Cover Letter.
nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Samotobor1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ol
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Shinor: I have sent you a few samples.
Pls kindly send me sample format of a CV
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by femidejulius(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
My email is femidejulius@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Excellergroup(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mr shinor, thanks for this kind gesture, God bless. i will really appreciate if you can send me a copy each of both CV and Cover letter samples. Email is
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by jobsat34(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ shinor pls i need a sample format for cv and cover letter

my email is Jobsat34@yahoo.co.uk

bless you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Problems With Learning A Handwork. / DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00 / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.