Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (16134 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by NonsoB: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EyT7R6gbCWg/Ub7iGbmNiqI/AAAAAAAALZM/iVq1IEstWqY/s1600/press+release.jpg[/img]

Two Nigerian music stars, Davido and Chidinma cover June 2013 issue of Complete Fashion Magazine.

Twinkle Twinkle Little satr Chidinma Ekile shared with the magazine her journey after MTN Project Fame West Africa competition, Fashion, and music career.

The omo baba olowo DavidO dishes with the magazine on his future plans, his style and Nigeria entertainment industry.

Nice cover!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/davido-and-chidimma-covers-complete.html

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
Chidinma always looks stunningly beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
So what should i do after seeing this pishure?
and what is davido please?
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by egift(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nice
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by gluv01(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
They look lovely
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Verbes001: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chidinma with low-cut still look stunning. OBO, too much bling bling.
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
I see i am going to have to break out the Watermelon Martini Cup Twice Today....

This Dude on the Right is.......*Raises Eye Brow*

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dats my babe.. chichi. Davido take time oO!
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by mosho2good: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is dat going 2 solve my problem of not going 2 work 2morrow.
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Lekksite(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
that a great achievement
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
That's a Super Feminine Pose

Imagine if i Posed Like That...

With The Color of my Lips and My Hair.

Only One Word would be Uttered
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
They both look stunning... Love your style Lad-Davido..
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by cyril83(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have never seen any good girl named chidimma. She must have finished.
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by gen2briz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
bbpreye.:
So what should i do after seeing this pishure?
and what is davido please?

Davido is a name of a person, animal place or things.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by calddon(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Another uninformative and irrelevant topic making front page,............ SMH
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by yuzedo: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
dis davidu looooook like anofia goat theif. Very ugly tin, looooook like who molue jam. angry

But Chidima loook like a sweeeet pawpaw pie. I can marry her if she can only add extra 10kg nyash. tongue Oh swerryyy ur destinny is inside ur hand.kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by gabolz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
gen2briz:

OLOTE, OTEDIRAN!!!
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gorgeous Chidimma. What a pleasing eyes you have got.

A sexual woman is like an egg,
inside an egg, is a yoke;
the yoke is the real thing.

Inside every woman is an appeal,
a true sexual woman radiates true
sexual appeal, which reflects in
her eyes and smile.

outside of that,you are a sex symbol.
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Sanboy25: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chidinma is cute as always. cheesy
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by dademonie(f): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Grass to grace #chidinma'sstory

She's beautiful too
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Wendyphil(f): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cute pix i must confess...my swt Davido always lukin good.
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Kk4(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chidimma reminds me of Aaliyah. Same smile.. Cool pics
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
gen2briz:

ok
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by martyns303(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: That's a Super Feminine Pose

Imagine if i Posed Like That...

With The Color of my Lips and My Hair.

Only One Word would be Uttered

"UGLY"? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by DeHero1: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls what is Davido?
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Skynet247(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by sexymoma(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
De-Hero:
Pls what is Davido?
An oroki Seller or pito Seller. **Mumuni Alao**

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by WizPrince1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fine Boy Davido
Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by IGBOSON1: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
cyril83: I have never seen any good girl named chidimma. She must have finished.

^^^Maybe they spoil finish after crossing paths with you!......#Just saying undecided.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chidinma=Beauty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.