Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff (2631 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2013
Hi all
I'm fiscalcliff
I started this thread to talk about my brand new Pipo Max M9 3g tablet which I ordered from a fellow nairalander balogunsam
The tablet came in from China and I'm yet to lay my hands on it
However as at 30 minutes ago, I know I'm getting it today thanks to DHL tracking
For those wincing and grimacing about China, know that this tablet is a very high end tablet built on an SoC chip set that is one of the best [top 3] as at this very moment in time i.e. June 2013
Keep your fingers ready to type and follow me as I unveil this 10.1 inch device from this evening and the coming days
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2013
A quick insert, I don't know balogunsam personally
I've never done business with him until now
I'm just a nairalander who read what others [nairalanders] wrote about him and decided to give him a try
Infact this my first time of doing an electronic preordered purchase with any Nigerian
Like I told him on whatsapp, e-business is the way to go but how do you trust a Nigerian to promise you a service, take your money and not scam you? angry
Especially one you have never met in person only through electronic means?
I decided to go with my gut feeling and sensing of my inward man about his kind of person
I should see my Pipo M9 in the next 2-4 hours and share better with other nairalanders
After all, knowledge is power
So keep your fingers ready and enjoy the convo
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Some would say, why buy a Chinese tablet?
Good question!
While many are becoming more aware that China is the manufacturing centre of the world, the companies who have moved base over there enforce standards
Standards is what many a made in China product [except those made by American/European/some Asian companies with manufacturing presence there] lack
And its all because of one thing, COST
However some indigenous Chinese companies with an eye on the Western, European and global spread are slowly pushing the boundaries to bring well made products to the market
The older ones know once upon a time time, Made in Aba meant substandard production
However today, its not really like that any more
Suffice to say, that also applies to China too now
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by ogokam: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Balogunsam is legit. I got a brand new Samsung Notebook from him last year and it is working great. You'll get genuine stuff from him.
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
ogokam: Balogunsam is legit. I got a brand new Samsung Notebook from him last year and it is working great. You'll get genuine stuff from him.
Thanks for the affirmation and open endorsement
Even though I've never met nor done biz with him before, I do not doubt balogunsam is the real deal, read my first 2 posts afresh
Non the less, I hope you and all who have transacted with him will come over and endorse him on his thread which was opened primarily to speak on my shiny new Pipo Max M9 3G tablet got courtesy of him cool cool
And also to get some peeps to leave their brand name OEM comfort zone and try out top grade Chinese made gadgets hopefully through him wink wink wink
First thing in the morning, I should lay my hands on my Pipo M9 for its ready for collection as the graphic below shows
Till then, Adiós people.

Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders
DHL delivered and I finally have my hands on my Pipo Max M9 3G tablet
And I have only one word to describe it, IT ROCKs
I currently typing using my keyboard with the OTG cable it came with
Its early days yet but, it seems it was worth every penny
Big ups, balogunsam, take a bow for delivering such an awesome machine
I can't really continue my review now due to a little flu but I'll update more starting tommorow
Till below are some pixs
Enjoy wink wink wink

Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
As you can see from the pix above, the Pipo came well packaged
No breaks, no cracks just Quad Core Venom unleashed tongue tongue tongue
More updates on the way
Just getting my way around this 'monster' tablet
Attached is the Pipo M9 Antutu tests which I personally ran
You can see it trounces the Google Nexus 7 and 10 tablets,Sammy's S3, HTC's One X and slightly beaten by the Note2 wink and Nexus4
Hmnn, over 16,000 points for a Chinese Tablet running at 1.6Mhz without been unclocked to the 1.8Mhz its capable of kiss kiss
Its pure power mehn! smiley

Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by balogunsam(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD NOW!!!! Niiiiiiiiiicceeeeeeee!!!! Thanks for the kind words bro...i am so humbled. I am so much into this thread consdering i have NEVER reviewed the M9 myself before...this flu should leave you fast and let you get to work oo[/size]
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by mrdrizzy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
total cost
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
total cost
Speak to balogunsam on Whatsapp cheesy
Just a tip; you could get a discount from him depending on the product you inquire about
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by mrdrizzy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
fiscalcliff:
Speak to balogunsam on Whatsapp cheesy
Just a tip; you could get a discount from him depending on the product you inquire about
nawao cnt u jst say d price,lets knw 1st.mk i even check aliexpress sef
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okay folks, my Pipo Max M9 3G review continues
Question: WHY DID I BUY A CHINESE TABLET?
Initially my choices in order of preference were

1)Nexus 7 tablet
2)Samsung Note8
3)Samsung Tab2 10.1
4)Asus Memo pad
5)Nexus 10 Tablet
6)IPad mini or IPad 4

I jettisoned no 2 and later no 6 because of cost.No 2 especially was outrageous I.e. 80k plus for a WiFi only tablet sad (the cellular version is now out) whilst no 6 though hip is built on ageing tech compared to other top brands.
No 1, 4 and 5 gave way due to not been readily available in Nigeria. 4 however is a newer product ,its even quad core but a very budget product. In hindsight, not buying 1 or 4 seems right even both are quad core. My Pipo Max thrashes them in the Antutu benchmark whilst their quad core processor is an older Tegra 40nm chip
I got a very bargain offer (53k) for a brand new Sammy Tab 2.0 10.1 I.e. no 3 but I held back as its specs are ageing
Also it a dual core product albeit built on a stable SoC
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
I came across the Chinese tablets whilst searching for info on Nexus 7 specifically the Ainol Novo 7 Venus (quad core and 1GB memory) which is been marketed as a Google 7 Nexus alternative
Since my last tablet was Creative Ziio`s 7 and I longer for something bigger,I started looking at the Ainol Novo Spark ,a 9.7 inch tab with Retina display and quad core functionality
It was then I contacted balogunsam very early in June as I had been reading his prior conversions with people since last year November and he seemed the real deal which he`s now proven to be
He gave me a quote and I told him to let me read up reviews on the Novo Spark before commiting to a purchase
It was during my reading up online that I came across the Pipo Max as a better even if slightly more expensive product
The Spark is an A7 Quad while the Pipo Max is an A9 Quad
BIG DIFFERENCE!, do please research using Google cool
One thing to note,when buying gadgets,if you can't afford the shinest and the best,stretch yourself to get something that has high end specs so as to continue recieving official updates or have alternate developers software versions (xDA ,Cynamodgen etc) which your device can run especially when official updates are stopped
That is one of the reasons I dislike Techno,Itel and all those 'Androids' with no official updates
For example,this is a good time to purchase the S3 if you couldn't afford it when it came out
The price has almost halved yet the specs are very powerful even for a 2012 phone and it will run software many new phones might be laggy with
Remember,hardware specs aid phone, tablet, laptop, computing abilities
I cannot reiterate this enough
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some photographs from this awesome machine
Please know that the front screen has a default plastic screen protector which I elected not to remove
Enjoy

Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
nacnt u jst say d price,lets knw 1st.mk i even check aliexpress sef
Take it easy drizzy
I`m just a satisfied customer not the seller undecided
Balogunsam has a thread running about what he does and the price is displayed there with some flexibility when you negotiate with him

https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please

Word of caution; Aliexpress has lots of shady folks. Hope you speak Chinese fluently shockedshocked shocked
You will need it when the bubble bursts grin grin
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by Flashaldrin(m): 4:11am On Jul 06, 2013
i totally endorse this thread, the tablet and the seller. I've personally bought two of this tablets already from him and more will follow lol.
Suffice it to say that for a chinese tablet, i've found no complaints whatsoever. Trust me i've been looking for.

1 Like

Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
Great to see your endorsement Flash on balogunsam seeing your comments about getting a Pipo Max M9 first made me aware of the quad core beauty

Apologies to those in tune with this thread
My time with the Max M9 so far has been a lot of highs with some lows
Hope to have time to update better in the days ahead
However,I stumbled upon news today that made me wonder,Pipo why now?
The news is none other than there is another make of the M9 called the Pipo M9 Pro 3G
Same specs as the M9 Max which I own but this dude ships with 1920x1200 FHD display
Read the rest here
http://www.gizchina.com/2013/07/14/pipo-m9-pro-launched-with-fhd-display-and-built-in-3g/
Aaaaarghh,why didn't Pipo drop this before I made a purchase
So Jealous
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by DrDre1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good day sir. Quite interested in the Pipo Max9. I've been trying to compare it with the Cube before now. Nice to see there's a FHD version now. Do you have a link to it on any site where it is being sold? I've tried to checked around briefly but seems it's your type that keeps coming up. Thanks
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Good day sir. Quite interested in the Pipo Max9. I've been trying to compare it with the Cube before now. Nice to see there's a FHD version now. Do you have a link to it on any site where it is being sold? I've tried to checked around briefly but seems it's your type that keeps coming up. Thanks
Apologies Dre for just replying
Just saw your post
I too saw the Cube (said to also use Rockchip's Quadcore) which is said to have a slightly build quality but the price diff on sites was sorta wide
I believe $50-60
That apart Pipo Max is quite compact compared to other 10.1 inchers
No I don't have the link, just saw the story which broke on gizchina
It could be that its still in production or about shipping from Pipo's factory
Yet apart from not been FHD,every other thing is as it should be
Played the mini HDMI bout 2 weeks back with a 720p and it was loud as #*¢$℅© (1080p videos play seamlessly too on this machine)
That apart it effortlessly fit my LCD TV's 1920*1200 screen resolution
If what you seek is a FHD tablet earlier,be prepared to wait a little longer cheesy
Also recall,I didn't source it myself as the title of my thread indicates
Wish the best in your Pipo quest though
Re: Pipo Max M9 3G Tablet Unboxing: Pre-order delivery by balogunsam to fiscalcliff by fiscalcliff: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2013
This tablet is truly amazing
Lately,I've been seeing some glitches whist using my Max M9
However,I must add I hardly switch it off
Could constant non refreshing of the Max's memory (through switching off and on) be the cause,I know not undecided
Thus I thought to rerun the Antutu tests to check if performance had degraded and to my greatest surprise saw it was consistent even far better than the initial result I ran about 6 weeks back shocked
While I'm yet to root or overclock it,what this tablet needs is better software optimization to really blow up
Too bad Pipo lags greatly in this regard undecided

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Brand New Sealed Iphone 6 Gold (see pics) / Preorder Elephone, Xioami, Meizu, From China, Iphone, Samsung, Htc From Usa / I want to open a gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.