Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Reasons Why He Won't Propose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (25458 Views)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
regaltopax: This part definately makes no sense, Why a lady wants to rent the apartment for both of you, how does that translate to being the boss? and why does she have to borrow her hubby money to rent apartment they both will be living in?
."

The poster is on point. There are men dt are so proud with so much ego dt they want to be d oga at d top at all times. They want to take care of all expense even though the babe has a job and can contribute.For such a man, make him feel as he wants to. Let him do d expense while u stash ur cash in d bank. grin . They will likely borrow money frm you than have u take d expense. Such men make sure they pay u back all lent money. My dad was like dt.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
regaltopax: This part definately makes no sense, Why a lady wants to rent the apartment for both of you, how does that translate to being the boss? and why does she have to borrow her hubby money to rent apartment they both will be living in?

"

No. 3 - When you play the boss.
Sometime ago, i heard a lady telling her man: "baby, don't worry, i will rent the apartment for us" Oh no, you just killed his ego! How about: "baby, i will lend you the money to rent the apartment but you will pay back" and if he doesn't, at least you never wanted a pay-back at first. Let him be in-charge of taking sensitive decisions."
Guy, define bossy?
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Natasha2(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmm I give up
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
braine:

Love is not enough to sustain a relationship dear.
Love conquers all dear.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
born2fuckpussy: you didn't look out for 30%. Which you means you looked out for 70%, definitely that is pass mark.
Lol, classic zuwo.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by maximunimpact(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
amanda2013: who cares! Person wey love u don love u so far there is undastanding btw d two partners chikina!

Mrs Ibu
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
uniqueval: Wit d way girls sleep around these days recklessly and aborting babies or taking contraceptives, point NO 21 is so on point!
What if she still has her v-card?
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by True2myself24(f): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
nedu2000: 'cos the sex is great
Hmmmm
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Hadeyur(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
A guy that complains that u're overweight nko? grin grin
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by gluv01(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2013

"

No. 3 - When you play the boss.
Sometime ago, i heard a lady telling her man: "baby, don't worry, i will rent the apartment for us" Oh no, you just killed his ego! How about: "baby, i will lend you the money to rent the apartment but you will pay back" and if he doesn't, at least you never wanted a pay-back at first. Let him be in-charge of taking sensitive decisions."

Ok mr man, there are some men who have an ego for being 'the man' over the woman. They feel if they let a woman do something for them it will be backfired because the woman will see them as weak vessels(financially). And no man wants that.
It happens everyday, and as a lady, I can tell you, once a woman starts giving cash to a man, quote me well, love cannot sustain that relationship for long o. Infact forget the love, he is ultimately downgraded in her sight. But for the reason being she loves him, she keeps mute or uses actions to say she is not comfortable being with hm again.

She will feel she has the right to come back late without being questioned.
She has the right to be seen with another guy holding hands, in the presence of her man even though they are not dating.
She even feels she has the right to treat him anyhow(in her mind; after all what does he do for me?)
These are the things and more that men avoid to keep their ego. They rather steal to provide than let the woman do it. I've seen it, and some have gone to jail for it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06: 26 views and no comment...Nice topic BTW. For those golddiggers out there that have this mentality of mistaking being expensive for classy; spoiler alert!, you're forever going to be alone
stingy fella. grin
Didn't u see the one about mama's boys.u aint gon say somn?
Shollypopz: The only reason why he won't propose is because he isn't ready or he you're not what he's looking for.

I'm not against change but a woman should change herself only because she's trying to be the best she can be not because she wants a man to marry her[/b]
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by successking: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Some are so darf to the extent of imposing what their mothers say on the guys.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by John1305(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Richfella: If he's not interested in marriage nko
ehn.. He won't propose noo ni.. No. 22.. Its completing 50.. May God help e brothers..

You we de waitin for edition two.. "Reasons to propose.." I pity with a capital P.. You better go and pray
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by John1305(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hadeyur: A guy that complains that u're overweight nko? grin grin
ahiin.. 23. We need more reason oh.. I think the ladies are seeing this very much.. Opportunity to advertize ladies product .. Abeg.

Lol
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by regaltopax(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
mercylicious:

The poster is on point. There are men dt are so proud with so much ego dt they want to be d oga at d top at all times. They want to take care of all expense even though the babe has a job and can contribute.For such a man, make him feel as he wants to. Let him do d expense while u stash ur cash in d bank. grin . They will likely borrow money frm you than have u take d expense. Such men make sure they pay u back all lent money. My dad was like dt.

Sounds weird to me, but different things for different folks. I cant imagine myself in that kind of a scenario...neither will i have to borrow from my wife(if am broke) for an household task...if am broke and she has and cant do the task without lending to me, she probably has to move out next day.(She probably sounds self-centered to me)

gluv01:

Ok mr man, there are some men who have an ego for being 'the man' over the woman. They feel if they let a woman do something for them it will be backfired because the woman will see them as weak vessels(financially). And no man wants that.
It happens everyday, and as a lady, I can tell you, once a woman starts giving cash to a man, quote me well, love cannot sustain that relationship for long o. Infact forget the love, he is ultimately downgraded in her sight. But for the reason being she loves him, she keeps mute or uses actions to say she is not comfortable being with hm again.

She will feel she has the right to come back late without being questioned.
She has the right to be seen with another guy holding hands, in the presence of her man even though they are not dating.
She even feels she has the right to treat him anyhow(in her mind; after all what does he do for me?)
These are the things and more that men avoid to keep their ego. They rather steal to provide than let the woman do it. I've seen it, and some have gone to jail for it.

Possibly the society maybe? relationship is about shared responsibility not about man does 100% woman does 0%. And what does she end up spending her money on if i may ask?
Me and my wife have our part of tasks to do, and i don't see her exhibiting any of those signs above.

I mean really this sounds like a breaking news to see guys saying they will borrow from their wives when she can afford to pay for the task..
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by holysina(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
My babe is guilty of number 10. She only calls when she is in need.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by gluv01(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
regaltopax:

Possibly the society maybe? relationship is about shared responsibility not about man does 100% woman does 0%. And what does she end up spending her money on if i may ask?
Me and my wife have our part of tasks to do, and i don't see her exhibiting any of those signs above.

I mean really this sounds like a breaking news to see guys saying they will borrow from their wives when she can afford to pay for the task..

Hmmm..how best do i explain. practically not theoritically, I'm not saying the guy will do 100% and the lady 0%..But in real fact, most guys (note: it doesn't apply to all) prefer to do the money thingy than the girl.

It boosts their ego, it gives them joy too knowing they are capable of providing for their heart throb...It's a wonderful feeling.

But we girls don't feel same way, give us the opportunity to be the man of the house(*financially), and you'll wish you never did. *8 in 10 cases is usually so.

If we let the guys be our head, and help them when in need, love increases. But the act of always wanting to be the man(feeding you, credit your account etc) makes the man feel insecure and he doesn't feel like the 'boss' he's supposed to be.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by legendarysegzi(m): 12:03am On Jun 22, 2013
I AINT PROPOSING NO MORE, AM DISPOSING**where is my trash can**
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Raypawer(m): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2013
nadia_SA: He Won't Propose Cause He's Scared Of Commitment ..

#thatz it

shhh!!!

Don't talk faster than ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by smartg(m): 2:28am On Jun 22, 2013
All these are confirmed truth
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Revolva(m): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2013

No. 5 - If you are not from his home-town.
Weird but true and such does exist. Some men will not marry any lady not in their state or from their home-town. The earlier you know, the better for you.

in this days of civilization some fools are still being tribalistic....abi no be naija person dey g marry white folks...and they live happily.....useless and ethniity hatred amngst us will never lets us see the true light
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by AZeD1(m): 2:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Five ways"he" will die

1) He was sick
2) He was killed
3) He had an accident
4) He fell off a bridge
5) He slept and never woke up
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:24am On Jun 22, 2013
Flytefalls: WOOOOW AT #21 undecided
u dey fear?
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2013
holy sina: My babe is guilty of number 10. She only calls when she is in need.
dont propose brother
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Aunty nurse: What if she still has her v-card?
u still av ur v-card? email me if u do
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2013
uniqueval: Wit d way girls sleep around these days recklessly and aborting babies or taking contraceptives, point NO 21 is so on point!
so so on point make person no go buy market wey dun spoil
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:35am On Jun 22, 2013
MockingBird: @ OP, not all marriages begins with "Will you marry me?" Some actually begins with "I don get belle, wetin we go do?"
Nice post anyway. 3 GBOZA for you.
[size=15pt]LMFAO reason why no21 is d best point[/size]
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor: 22. If you are bleaching your skin :/
igbo gals una dey hear?
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Petraman: nice topic!!!!!!!!!!! Pls talk about the reasons while girls will not want to marry yoy but rarher keeps you as friend
when there is a fatter pocket and/or a sweeter diiick chasing her...dazorl
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:43am On Jun 22, 2013
True2myself24: Why would a guy still be with a girl if he has 21 reasons not to propose?
if her puna is sweet
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:44am On Jun 22, 2013
amanda2013: who cares! Person wey love u don love u so far there is undastanding btw d two partners chikina!
obviously u are a learner
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by tunapawizzy: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2013
991: and most importantly ` if you are not skillful downstairs'
this is the most reasonable point on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.