Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) (4124 Views)

Poll: Who is more better in Uma thurman (Umasexy) Omotola (Omosexy)

Uma SEXY: 20% (1 vote)
Omo SEXY: 80% (4 votes)
they both rubbish: 0% (0 votes)
none: 0% (0 votes)
i dont know: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by dani1luv: 4:54pm On May 08, 2008
Lets us talk about the nigerians vs. americans

Now in Omosexy (OJE(Omotola Jalade Ekehinde) and Umasexy (Uma Thurman) who is more prettier and sexier

(a) Umasexy (b) Omosexy

Umasexy[/b
Uma Thurman is a 33 years old americana, she did horror films like Kill bill, she has nude pictures on the net but she's sexy she won many awards

Omotola
She's still young and a mother of 4 she did many films, and won many awards, but she doesnt have nude picturesw on d net
Photos below

thank you

[b]Dani1luv
[i][/i]

Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by dani1luv: 5:08pm On May 08, 2008
Omoooooooooooooooooooooooooosexxxy u too gud
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by dani1luv: 5:10pm On May 08, 2008
nawansiywepawpawmen yah

nna pawpawmen yah

Uma thurman u the best X

Omosexy u the best ,/
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2008
this is an insult to my omosexy,what kind of comparison is dis one,poster take ya time ooo angry grin
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Raymond88(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2008
Uma Thurman can act, Omo can't!
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by lucabrasi(m): 3:57am On May 09, 2008
pls dude,i love my brown skinned sistahs but its a massive insult comparing omotola to uma thurman, oyinbo girls/women are not fine but there are exceptions like uma thurman, that gurl is a sexy cuttie, go check out omotola in a spaghetti top and u ll see the stretch marks and the muffin belly
and thats not even talkn about the acting o, pls abeg dont compare
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On May 09, 2008
omotola trumpeters get a life and do something new and worthwhile wit your time.

heaven knoes she doesnt knoe u exist or that ure out here comparing with a white who also calls u black monkey in her hrt.
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by lucabrasi(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2008
where did she call anybody black monkey naijaaa, lol
the truth is that theres no basis for comparison and btw,all these multimillionaire stars if u meet most of them will still acknowledge teir fans and give u an autograph,go and meet omotola and see how rude she will be to u ask anybody they ll tell u
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Omolola1(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2008
That's a big lie, omotola is not rude, infact she is very nice and she is even running a charity organisation. It is bad belle people like you that spread bad things about this artistes.
Take your time o.
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by ISLIM: 4:05pm On May 09, 2008
There is absolutely no need for comparison here. Jalade shall always be uncomparable. She is hot!
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by ISLIM: 4:07pm On May 09, 2008
There is absolutely no need for comparison here. Jalade shall always be uncomparable. She is hot!
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2008
omotola don stuff herself with sausage roll, bacon and pork. umu thurman for my jare.
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by lucabrasi(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2008
Omolola1:

That's a big lie, omotola is not rude, infact she is very nice and she is even running a charity organisation. It is bad belle people like you that spread bad things about this artistes.
Take your time o.
who s doing the lieing,and what ll i gain by running omotola down?she might be running a charity so that means she s not rude to her fans abi?is genevieve or 2face and the rest of 'em not running charities, she was nice to u mayb because you know her or when u met her,people that i know in naija who have met her said she s rude to her fans,so there,
bad belle, siddon there waots my own with her other than to tell it like i see it
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2008
i don't believe in listening to people ,because some people might lie over sthg just because they don't like d person,take for instance its this same people that said genevieve is so rude to her fans,but some of them have not met wt her one on one so y should they judge her wt what they heard?people have diff opinions ,maybe what someone might do to u ,u may take it like an insult,but if that same thing is done to someone else d person doesnt see it as a big deal,if i must say omotola is not rude and that is y so many people love her,even in her childrens school all d teachers love her like mad,because of her humility and open mindedness,shes training well over 21 less priviledged people in school,like i said i don't act on what i hear,i act on wt what i see
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by lucabrasi(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2008
jennykadry:

i don't believe in listening to people ,because some people might lie over sthg just because they don't like d person,take for instance its this same people that said genevieve is so rude to her fans,but some of them have not met wt her one on one so y should they judge her wt what they heard?people have diff opinions ,maybe what someone might do to u ,u may take it like an insult,but if that same thing is done to someone else d person doesnt see it as a big deal,if i must say omotola is not rude and that is y so many people love her,even in her childrens school all d teachers love her like mad,because of her humility and open mindedness,shes training well over 21 less priviledged people in school,like i said i don't act on what i hear,i act on wt what i see
hmmn i hear you,guess you r right ill ask someone i know thats met her again who is also reliable but im just saying doing the charity thing and personality are two diffrent things, for instance i personally have always seen 2face as a humble person,the way he talks and he also has a charity thing going on but i know uncles that have had an encounter with him who dont even listen to naija music and how he was arrogant and talkn anyhow to ppl in a club on the island,i met kenny ogungbe in london who i fully expected to snub me and he was really cool and even stopped to chat
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2008
hmmn i hear you,guess you r right ill ask someone i know thats met her again who is also reliable but im just saying doing the charity thing and personality are two diffrent things, for instance i personally have always seen 2face as a humble person,the way he talks and he also has a charity thing going on but i know uncles that have had an encounter with him who don't even listen to naija music and how he was arrogant [/b]and talkn anyhow to people in a club on the island[b],i met kenny ogungbe in london who i fully expected to snub me and he was really cool and even stopped to chat

my point exactly,i think u understand me now,we all have diff opinions like i said earlier on,genevieve might say hi to me ,and i might get offended wt d hi because i think it was not friendly enough,but she might say that same hi to u and u will accept it because u don't see anything wrong wt it,Before i say something bad about this stars i must have seen the bad character wt my two eyes,but them say them say gossip doesnt go down well wt me,even my friends have met wt genevieve one on one and they don't like her,they said shes rude and arrogant to her fans,but im not going to believe what they said because there r my close friends,i believe in seeing wt my own eyes,so that if someone ask's me i can give a proof as a witness and not a proof of my sister told me or my brother told me,u get it right?

But as for omotola d babe is cool,and is loved by so many people,but others might find her rude,and that is y i said people have different opinions
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by redish: 1:38pm On May 11, 2008
I love this site either they agree with you or disagree,people are allowed to breath and say what they truly want to.That's beautiful compared to some other forums .
I am not going to say more than Omotola is a wonderful person,like alot of us,she has her happy times or not so happy times but being with her is inspiring,genuine and joyful.People who have met her will tell you that.

Back to the topic Both are wonderful actors(depending on their level of challenge)
Whose sexier, considering the use of body,unaldultrated,andwithout help, definately Omo sexy.

Really that said,No real reason for comparism!
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by iice(f): 5:48pm On May 11, 2008
Uma! - her and her essence
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by dani1luv: 4:31pm On May 16, 2008
Raymond88:

Uma Thurman can act, Omo can't!

@ raymond ur father

how dare you insult that pretty gal.
dont you use ur common sense

Uma only act sexy and nude and horror film

Omo act love film and action

lamidddiii

DANI1luv
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by sima(f): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2008
i have no idea who uma sexy is. . pictures pls
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by shylladear(f): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2008
omosexy is better
and thats why u can hardly see uma thurman in movies (hollywood)
she is not a very good actress
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by shylladear(f): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2008
and about who is sexy or not undecided
but about who is more beautiful: that am sure of and it goes to OMOSEXY grin
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by dani1luv: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2008
omosexii ;d
Re: In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy) by shotster50(m): 3:17am On Nov 10, 2008
Omo needs to shed some weight seriously, Uma is my future ex wife period.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Rapper Eva Alordiah At 3 Months Old + Her Mum's Pic From The 80s / Allegedly Popular SINGER Ashanti's Se*x Tape Leaks Online [VIDEO] / Identical Twin Sisters Miriam&michelle Reveal How They Got Their Sexy Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.