Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc (11577 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hi Guys, what do you think about the solar charger? it is very handy and could be taken along wherever you go incase of unexpected low battery.
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
here is a picture of it

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Another picture

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Deblow: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2013
Will it charge my Samsung galaxy note 2 and how effective is it? Secondly, what is the range and how much does it cost? Finally how and where can one get it to buy?
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by OCTAVO: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2013
What's the price?
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by ninja4life(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2013
Wats d price o
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by abesky(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2013
How much is it? I am very intrested
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
It will charge all type of phones, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, iPhone etc... Its will be between 12thousand and 15thousand naira as we are still planning to market it in Nigeria so we will see people's reaction about it. Hope my response is clear enough. THANK YOU
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by OCTAVO: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
BMW 7 serie: It will charge all type of phones, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, iPhone etc... Its will be between 12thousand and 15thousand naira as we are still planning to market it in Nigeria so we will see people's reaction about it. Hope my response is clear enough. THANK YOU

grin grin grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Just made further findings, there is one called Mini Universal Solar Battery Charger, it charges for 60 minutes and even smaller than the pictures i posted above. Its about 7thousand to 9 thousand Naira
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Lordwize(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
BMW 7 serie: It will charge all type of phones, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, iPhone etc... Its will be between 12thousand and 15thousand naira as we are still planning to market it in Nigeria so we will see people's reaction about it. Hope my response is clear enough. THANK YOU
E no go sell be d@, grin
E no go sell be d@, na villagers go need am pax nd der no go gree buy @ d@ price....................................
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Well lets wait and see... but we will still try and work on the price by trying to cut down some other expenses. We shall see smiley
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
if its above 1000naira, count me out. grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
9jadelta you are so funny grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Deblow: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
You left many questions unanswered. Where can one get it to buy and when is it available
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sorry for the unanswered question. For now its not in Nigeria according to my research, even if there is its very few but not found one till now. As i mentioned earlier we are looking to market it in Nigeria asap so i'll keep the thread going then i'll mention it here once its available for purchase.
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by akinvictorak: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its a lovely device, but I think the price placed on it will definitely be the factor that'll set people back from it...... (How much will additional ba3 cost) grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
We will try work on the price to make life easier for every Nigerian... My best is all i can give smiley
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Another solar charger for you guys

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
here is the Solar Laptop Charger (QX MB 01B)... the man has no business with nepa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
here is the Solar Laptop Charger (QX MB 01B)... the man has no business with nepa

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by oyeladefemi: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Base on d picture of dis chinise man i beliv d solar charger wil b frm china, so d price shld b lower dan dissssss *lol*
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Definitely Chinese no dey carry last but believe me its better to spend much on real quality items than chinese product because it will breakdown after few weeks and it can also damage you phone battery, ipad battery, pc battery or what so ever then you spend another cash on a new battery.

I was watching a program last tuesday where a chinese business man was asked how come they make so much money in africa smiley.... He said africans always look for cheap items and don't care about the quality of the product, he continued grin when you sell a china made bulb for 100 Naira which will last for only 2 months, africans will buy it just because its very affordable while the original Bulb is 400 Naira that can last up to 2 years and a half. Ok make this calculation if u spend 100 Naira every 2 months on Bulb, for 2 years it gives 1200 Naira so why not buy the original for 400 and just keep it for the 2 years you will save yourself extra cost, save yourself the stress of changing bulb each 2 month, and be rest assured it won't disappoint you when you need it most and even if it does, it will be once in every 2 years. Chinese are using us to make hug amount of money every second o not every day grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Deblow: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thats true. I dread all these Chinese products however elegant they look. They cant stand the test of time. Chinese were known for toys in the past and that was where they were making their money. Suddenly they ventured into electronics and phones yet they still believe they are manufacturing toys and that is the simple reason their electronic and other phone or communication products don't last at all
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Exactly, and the main reason is that they go for very low quality materials to reduce cost and sell to get high profit but those prices still remain low to consumers knowing that soon you will come back for the same product and when you dispose the spoilt one they take it back for recycling and produce the one you will be buying in 2 months so u see the money keep going and returning to them. grin grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by Mcleo007(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Not entirely true about the Chinese. They produce to investors taste nd purchasing power. There abound many CHINese products that are of top quality with high lasting capacity.
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
? grin
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by fresher: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
oyeladefemi: Base on d picture of dis chinise man i beliv d solar charger wil b frm china, so d price shld b lower dan dissssss *lol*
BROS. I AGREE WITH U, THAT THING NO SUPPOSE PASS 5K..... MAKE THEM DROP THE PRICE DOWN WELL...
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bros make una no worry we go try our best.. no be only rich people sabi enjoy life... we will surely give you the best price and product smiley
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
fresher: BROS. I AGREE WITH U, THAT THING NO SUPPOSE PASS 5K..... MAKE THEM DROP THE PRICE DOWN WELL...

Bros make una no worry we go try our best.. no be only rich people sabi enjoy life... we will surely give you the best price and product
Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
They call this one SOLAR FACE CAP...While walking under the sun you can easily turn it on and fan go start dey blow you.. without battery o.. All you need is sunlight smiley

Re: Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc by BMW7serie(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys, i just received my own solar charger this morning.

On the manual its written: The solar charger is a tool that transfers the power of the sun into electrical power and then store the power in a built-in lithium battery. The stored power can be used to charge mobile phones, digital cameras, mp3, mp4, PDAs and other electronic devices.
The solar charger can also be charged by AC and USB . The solar mobile Charger is an ideal backup power supply for business trips, traveling and long distance Journey.

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:

Solar panel: 0.4W
AC Input: AC100 V-240V
DC output: DC 5.5V
Max output current: DC800mA
Li-ion battery: 1500mA/h 2600mA/h

I'll take the pictures and upload later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free 1mb,50mb,100mb,200mb On Airtel / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.