Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? (15764 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
So ma Question is Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom. Dem Dey see Money Pluck for there ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by makelove2m(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
...... Not all guys needed that, this has to do with personal choice, what my likes are may not be what the other person want, so it diifers, Don't try to change who you are, It doesn't matter what guy may want you to look like, what matters is who you are........... My mum used to tell me that every woman are beautiful, depends on the angle you are looking at, .........AFTERALL TELL ME WETIN PERSON DEY FIND FOR SUGAR CAIN WEY NO BE WATER,
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Smh
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Enegod(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
why do ladies prefer guys with big penis?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Enegod: why do ladies prefer guys with big penis?
Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh
Oga say your mind. No be you hmmm Mynd44 wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Enegod(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink
we also prefer moderate booobs..not too small not too big...

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: Oga say your mind. No be you hmmm Mynd44 wink
It is amusing
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Those ladies with extra luggage in front will see Oba when the start breastfeeding. cheesy

It will then be extra large luggage cheesy

Hehehe...no offense o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin: Those ladies with extra luggage in front will see Oba when the start breastfeeding. cheesy

Hehehe...no offense o
Lmao
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin: Those ladies with extra luggage in front will see Oba when the start breastfeeding. cheesy

Hehehe...no offense o
I SWEAR...... But they wont understand. cry
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: I SWEAR...... But they wont understand. cry
After breastfeeding, they start flinging the thing over their shoulders....

Hehehe....

No offense to all heavily loaded manchesters....just spicing up the thread grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

Hehehe....

Bosom Go come Reach Navel. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

Hehehe....

Dafuq?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: Bosom Go come Reach Navel. grin
Where your own reach? tonguetonguetongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by FKO1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
So ma Question is Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom. Dem Dey see Money Pluck for there ni?
COS WE LOVE EM.....BUT NOT NECESSARY BIG, MODERATE Z OK FOR ME
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by mcevans1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

Hehehe....

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by jhydebaba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
I love big bosom; the ones dat look like pawpaw, pineapple or water melon are my choice. I don't have time for all these tangerine, cherry or orange.

Why I like it I love things that are handy and can fill my mouth. I also join it together and insert my stick in between. How can I do all these with small bosom

OP, I know u have small bosom cheesy don't worry too much ehnnn! By the time ur guy draw am wella, the thing go shoot out by fire by force cheesy
Mynd_44:
Smh
MYND, hope say ur head no go fall for bosom matter

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
If e fall, na to use super glue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by k2039: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
jhydebaba:

Why I like it I love things that are handy and can fill my mouth. I also join it together and insert my stick in between. How can I do all these with small bosom

'Falls from iroko tree'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP
if men were walking around showing their 6packs, wouldnt you also drool prefer that instead of POT BELLIES? it is just a se.xual preference, like any other.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by planetuzor(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
jhydebaba: I love big bosom; the ones dat look like pawpaw, pineapple or water melon are my choice. I don't have time for all these tangerine, cherry or orange.

OP, I know u have small bosom cheesy don't worry too much ehnnn! By the time ur guy draw am wella, the thing go shoot out by fire by force cheesy

Jydeh the Author of the Diary "Life of an Hotelier""- sincerely I always look out for the latest updates from your diary here on Nairaland.... Very Good boy in a bad environment.. ;d

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Godson201333(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2013
It is because we love to suuuckk boobs but moderate ones,when its too big then there is gonna be a problem.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where your own reach? tonguetonguetongue
my own no pass im boundary, na chest e still dey tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2013
jhydebaba: I love big bosom; the ones dat look like pawpaw, pineapple or water melon are my choice. I don't have time for all these tangerine, cherry or orange.

not too big nd not too small tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
that was last year...this year its biggie-biggie bumbums

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by alienware(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2013
I love women with big bosoms, they often provide woollen pillows.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: my own no pass im boundary, na chest e still dey tongue
Lemme see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2013
any guy who prefers bosoms to bumbum is just in-experienced

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Mynd44: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2013
alienware: I love women with big bosoms, they often provide woollen pillows.
Sweet dreams bro
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by sexymoma(f): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lemme see cheesy
oya Come ma Caban you go fear fear. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.