Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! (2785 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (2) (3) (4)

Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2013
Have u ever felt so in love that even after many years of being with that special someone, u still can't get enough of his or her love, no matter how hard u try, u just can't get enough of his or her love. I'm in that zone right now, I love her so much, and I can't get enough of her love. After all these years. I love you honey.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by k2039: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2013
You should be telling her that, not us.

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by ezme(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2013
@OP this surely isn't the same one who called you an unrepentant pagan. Am I right?

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by carzola(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2013
It wud cost dis foooo l less 2 type a txt 2his junk..i mean honi

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by greedie1(f): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2013
op, describe the feelings biko
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2013
ezme: @OP this surely isn't the same one who called you an unrepentant pagan. Am I right?
lol, yes boss you're right, things just could'nt work out between us mann,
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: You should be telling her that, not us.
yes she knows, but this forum is all about expression, and that's all I'm trying to do, I'm expressing my love for her.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2013
OP why did she call you that Are you a Pagan?

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2013
gree-die:
op, describe the feelings biko
well my dear, the feeling is not all that complicated, take for example something u love doing, something u can't get tired of, no matter how much u do that particular thing, and the adage that says that too much of everything is not good, does'nt seem to work in your case, if u can comprehend this concept then u should understand how I feel,
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP why did she call you that Are you a Pagan?
yes boss I'm a freethinking pagan just like your self, but she was'nt the one that called me that, that's a whole different story mann, lol
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2013
carzola: It wud cost dis foooo l less 2 type a txt 2his junk..i mean honi
deluded ignoramus
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2013
bolaino: yes boss I'm a freethinking pagan just like your self, but she was'nt the one that called me that, that's a whole different story mann, lol

wow you remind me of Cameroonpride. same situation. he is dating a muslim girl, who thought he is christian( she was fine with it) and apparently when he revealed to her that he is a Pagan following Bwiti Religion, she screamed! lol
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by k2039: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2013
A young teenager in love.

#kid#

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: A young teenager in love.

#kid#
hahahahah, I wish I were a teenager, the ironic thing is that I would be older than u in real life.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2013
Puppy love.....so cute
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by k2039: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2013
bolaino: hahahahah, I wish I were a teenager, the ironic thing is that I would be older than u in real life.
You do reach 50, you wey you go clock 18 this year.

#yeye#
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: You do reach 50, you wey you go clock 18 this year.

#yeye#
hahahaha, I'm older dan u bra
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by k2039: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, I'm older dan u bra
Okay I here you.

So how you dey bros B.

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: Okay I here you.

So how you dey bros B.
I bam bros k.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
How many years have you spent together
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2013
alutacontinua: How many years have you spent together
we've spent five years together, and I plan on getting married to her next year.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by LarrySun(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2013
bolaino: we've spent five years together, and I plan on getting married to her next year.
Why Don't You Just Mention Her Name In The Supposed Love Poem? Just To Clear All Doubts, You See?

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Why Don't You Just Mention Her Name In The Supposed Love Poem? Just To Clear All Doubts, You See?
Tovot

Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by LarrySun(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Tovot
Yeah Right.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Yeah Right.
Very true
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Ariyke: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
coolCool cool
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by LarrySun(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Very true
Disagreeing To Agree, I Know It When I See It.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by Mynd44: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Disagreeing To Agree, I Know It When I See It.
Well true
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by LarrySun(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well true
I Know You, Bro.
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by akinaloma: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
that is ur cup of tea not mine
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
akin aloma: that is ur cup of tea not mine
hahahaha, if that's true, then why bother respond?
Re: Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love! by bolaino(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
do u think it would it be wise to mention her name?

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl / GET YOUR THEOLOGICAL AND MINISTERIAL TRAINING TODAY / Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating?