Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures (3321 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by winzy(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2013
The Most Expensive Homes, Neighborhood In Nigeria Is Banana Island – According to Forbes for more pictures and details go to www.gistinnaija..com

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2013
Yuzedo bro,Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by yuzedo: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: Yuzedo bro,Congrats!
tenk bro. Is had work + sence.smiley If Gord can did it four me den he too can did it four you. wink no futher question pliss. angry

9 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:
tenk bro. Is had work + sence.smiley If Gord can did it four me den he too can did it four you. wink no futher question pliss. angry
LMAO **falls from Banana tree**

5 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by prosper86: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2013
kiss
yuzedo:
No kill me with laff abeg!LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

Cheif Oyoyo Sweetus!! You propose me marriage, u no come follow up on my reply! Beht why? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by yuzedo: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2013
tchidi:

Cheif Oyoyo Sweetus!! You propose me marriage, u no come follow up on my reply! Beht why? angry angry angry
is bicos u only wanted me four my hansom good looooook + reachness. I neeeeed a sweet ice cream babes dat dint want only my grate mony but also love me bicos am cute shy gentle intellyjet big badonkey + caring and lovelin and famouse + oga to biloinares. I no I will find my queen on NL. cry but not u GOALDIGGER!!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Yuzedo which place are you staying in Banana island?
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by yuzedo: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Yuzedo which place are you staying in Banana island?
Go left, right, left, left, pass d randabat, jump d gutter, turn right, go straigth in angle 90, loooook left, loooook, right, loooook left again, take one step back, sideway, two more step back, one step foward, and turn left. Das my house. undecided

U want to come kidnamp me abi? Theif-loooookin abgero! angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:
is bicos u only wanted me four my hansom good looooook + reachness. I neeeeed a sweet ice cream babes dat dint want only my grate mony but also love me bicos am cute shy gentle intellyjet big badonkey + caring and lovelin and famouse + oga to biloinares. I no I will find my queen on NL. cry but not u GOALDIGGER!!!! angry
cry
cry cry sad sad angry angry
U haf brake my hart!! After ayaf dream of your banana iceland manshun oll! Ayaf even tel my friends that I'm paking to banana iceland! oº°˚! Yuzedo...

5 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by debayun(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:
Go left, right, left, left, pass d randabat, jump d gutter, turn right, go straigth in angle 90, loooook left, loooook, right, loooook left again, take one step back, sideway, two more step back, one step foward, and turn left. Das my house. undecided

ldkmd dis guy is so dem funny chai am still lafin its so obvious ur educated
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2013
I thought yuzedo was busted last week in kaduna hiding in the ceiling after nacking another man's wife... lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Popowaa: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2013
*Busted*Lmao
jackbauersballs: I thought yuzedo was busted last week in kaduna hiding in the ceiling after nacking another man's wife... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by ocephraim(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

lwkm... Dis dude madt gan
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by wonlasewonimi: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2013
That's like council flats in Peckham.
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by dridowu: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Yuzedo, ur dy enjoy oooooooooooo, ur had wok payssss oooooo. Tell Mike Adenuga say i need 50kobo frm all glo user in 9ja daily.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Hoodrat(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin stay classy!

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

Naija Is Got Talents! grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by SlyIg(f): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

Chiff Sweetus Oyoyo, do you steal need the sayvice of enie walker in yaur manshun? Atlist, i onet two leave in the most expainsieve place in Nigeria and sea how it lukes like. Thank you.
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by SlyIg(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
#Team Yuzedo, we won't give up!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by winzy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
lol.... who dash u near there talk more of the estate itself
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yuzedo, my manu, kedu hehehe nna mehn na me igbo man omeukwu nmebie 1 of Onisha. datu iya neighbour uwey dey drivu dat porshe veyron for banana islandu dia hehehehe heeeey rong time oo, how datu syd dey. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by ChiSun27(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
This guy called Yuzedo no go kill me...My God pass you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by demelza: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:
Permission to tap into your blessing Chief. The Gord wey do am four you will surely do it four me

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by Ariyke: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
SlyIg: #Team Yuzedo, we won't give up!!!
yea yea we won'tgrin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by angelTI(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
This YUZEDO boy has made himself the most popular guy on nairaland! C as he diverted attention from d topic to himself

Yuzedo, ur head dey there jor
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by johnie: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
angel TI: This YUZEDO boy has made himself the most popular guy on nairaland! C as he diverted attention from d topic to himself

Yuzedo, ur head dey there jor

@topic

Is that picture not of 1004 Estate and not Banana Ice(cream)land?
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by spikesC(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo:

yuzedo:

oh God

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by nikkyshyne(f): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2013
Yuzedo has subconsciously derailed this thread. Lmao.
Re: The Most Expensive Place To Live In Nigeria According To Forbes With Pictures by winzy(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2013
what?

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex Design With 2 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat Attached / High Quality Gates And Other Steel Works / Fabrication / For Sale: Omole Phase 2 Detached 5bedrooms Duplex + 1room Bq (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.