Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating (15943 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nice 1 Jarus !

Well said.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by optimusprime2(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
2tex:
A
U can @least tell d frog how to become better. It wudn't hurt.
...and u also said Mikel was a disgrace. I wonna know why?
lets look@ J.O.Mikels records a bit shall we; individual and team efforts.
1- Second best player FIFA youth championships
2- Second best player AFCON
3- Second best player in Africa CAF on 2 occasions
4- second best midfeild player in Africa CAF currently- just behind Man city's Yaya Toure
5- Champions league winner
6- premiership winner
7- Video Game appearances
8- AFCON winner... The list goes on
yet he struggled to make an impact in midfeild while playing against Teachers, Janitors, Drivers and Fishermen who have no Idea of professional football...
Mikel could'nt even score, coming from a player with a high Coaching career prospect when he retires...
Mheeen I was embarrassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Achimedis1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tahiti are stil celebratin there 1 goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by yoged(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: ok.
kangaroo. U quoted the whole page just to say ok. Use ur brain nahh.... Have been saying, the lack of power at the fore front will cost us alot. All diz akapala,ujah and ideye are poo. We miss Emenike, and moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by collynzo2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
mbatuku2: Any info about Emenike? Has his injury knocked him out of football?
He has returned to fitness, training with his club now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mba did not play well because it was not a Sunday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by iykewhizzy: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Up Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by buJu234: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
to me Ideye has never proof himself right 4rm AFCON
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by collynzo2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

4- second best midfeild player in Africa CAF currently- just behind Man city's Yaya Toure
6- premiership winner
yet he struggled to make an impact in midfeild while playing against Teachers, Janitors, Drivers and Fishermen who have no Idea of professional football...
Mikel could'nt even score, coming from a player with a high Coaching career prospect when he retires...
Mheeen I was embarrassed
Your parents are also embarrassed. What have you achieved in life?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:
With no Moses and no Emenike, what did you expect?
Oh you thought Ideye would turn into Benzema or C.Ronaldo or what?
Musa from the get go is very fast, but lacks final touches *like a screw-wind and go toy motor car*
Mikel embarassed himself period... a player of his level, kai smh.
Efe Ambrose was not even half of himself.
Lets face it Echeijile still has issues, has'nt convinced me yet in the T.T VS E.E leftback debate yet.
Ogude is not a.. lemme not talk sef... Where the heck is Joel Obi?
Omeruo keeps justifying why I prefare experienced defenders to teenagers.
Godfrey.O well he was jetlagged,
Ujah I dont know how got called up to the team.
Oduamadi should really work on his pace.
Stephen Keshi weeeeeeeeell its obvious he was jetlagged yeah + Amokachi too.

that statement alone just nullified all you have to say
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by collynzo2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
buJu-234:
to me Ideye has never proof himself right 4rm AFCON
And you've never made your English teacher proud right from primary school.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by galadima77(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
beside the misses on our part, d most embarrassing and hilarious moment was how d Tahitians celebrated their only goal...its just entertaining...
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
If we beats uruguay we play final. If draws uruguay,we reach semifinal. I know suarex will score 6goals against tayiti.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Chanchit: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Stormborn: If the super eagles waste their chances against uruguay then we will loose. Click like if u like the comment.

The way this people request for like sef make me hate them more than the Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by zanga420: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ajibel: Oduamadi really impressed. If he had gotten some of the chances missed by other strikers, he'd have scored. #Am kinda dreaming of a Moses, Emenike, Oduamadi 3 pronged attack buh the players tried doe. The just have to up their game against Uruguay. Who says we cant defeat 'em angry
You beat me to it, Moses, Emenike, Oduamadi attack at their best can wreck any defence, bring it on Keshi!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by uncletbuddy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
after reading d comments of my lovely Nigerians both wise and foolish I think its right for me to comment now.
Well they all did well irrespective of d time of their arrival. Its suprising to know dat many pple watch football match juz 4 d sake of criticising.. too bad!
Though our strikers av nt been too good bt atleast they are better than most strikers around diz continent. Ahmed Musa z da bomb, I love dat guy! His only flaw z decision making wen under pressure bt he z better than most wingers..
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

6- premiership winner
Mheeen I was embarrassed

Mikel indeed has a gud CV and u sure expected alot from him. To me, Mikel performed well irrespective of d fact dat he gave away d ball a few occasions. His overall performance was cool.

Where i hav a problm wif ur post is where u said he struggled to make an impact in d midfield and even cudn't score a goal. The Mikel i know is one player dat heeds to the coachs instructions. Perharps he was told to sit deep in d midfield, create those passes and assist d defenders. If u noticed, he rarely came forward hence u don't expect him to score.

He didn't score, fine. but he sure gave world class killer passes, both long and short range dat differenciated men from boys.

Well except u didn't watch dsame game i watched, Mikel did well. Am proud of him. If there's any one to blame, it should sure be our strikers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Fajzay: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
kolamilan: musa and adiye sorry ideye rating is too high compare to what they played, the rating should have been 3 and 2 respectively.

'Adiye' aka fowl indeed. Funny!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by bonna4u(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
goldfish80: Ujah should be given 0/10. That 1st half miss could be scored by Cobahams.Gosh!
Fengor ogude:2/10 he was simply pulling and hacking down the poor tahiti players.he should be better off working in a backery!
[b][/b] grin grin grin@ Fengor Ogude

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by AmeLonRo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Nigerian players tried their best and ought to be commended. What about if they were beaten to a pulp by the Haitians? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by amonzeus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Stormborn: If the super eagles waste their chances against uruguay then we will loose. Click like if u like the comment.
*unlike* i hate dis comment
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by artade: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
edreesabiodun: You quoted all that to type "ok"? Are you an Egbira woman?

Why are you asking? Isn't the fact that she is a "Policewoman" enough to justify her level of thinking?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by artade: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: The Nigerian players tried their best and ought to be commended. What about if they were beaten to a pulp by the Haitians? grin grin grin

I never knew "The Nigerian players" played against "the Haitians".
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by nedu2000(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Your parents are also embarrassed. What have you achieved in life?
r the insults necessary?the guy stated facts,mikel didn't dominant the tahiti midfield,И̣̣̣̥o wonder its only galatarsary that is really serious to have him
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by artade: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
2tex:

Mikel indeed has a gud CV and u sure expected alot from him. To me, Mikel performed well irrespective of d fact dat he gave away d ball a few occasions. His overall performance was cool.

Where i hav a problm wif ur post is where u said he struggled to make an impact in d midfield and even cudn't score a goal. The Mikel i know is one player dat heeds to the coachs instructions. Perharps he was told to sit deep in d midfield, create those passes and assist d defenders. If u noticed, he rarely came forward hence u don't expect him to score.

He didn't score, fine. but he sure gave world class killer passes, both long and short range dat differenciated men from boys.

Well except u didn't watch dsame game i watched, Mikel did well. Am proud of him. If there's any one to blame, it should sure be our strikers.

Mikel sure gave world-class killer passes. The only problem was that the passes were sent to jet-lagged tortoise-legged strikers who lost all of over 4 one-on-ones with a professional driver cum part-time goalkeeper. So Mikel was hardly ever the problem in that match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by Danhumprey: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Musa does not deserve 6/10. I think 3/10 is more like it. He was playing rubbish yesterday.

Ideye should be given 4/10. He wasted a lot of chances.

Infact, all the strikers flopped yesterday because they tried to do a Lionel Messi when one-on-one with the keeper. Someone should tell these guys that there's only one Messi in the world.
Guy,stop being a silly bigot and tribalistic human being for once! I can't believe that a whole you,a moderator of the Politic section for that matter is so bigotted,and Sexkillz is talking about getting rid of bigots in that section. Well,let them get rid of you,then Nairaland could have peace. Almost all your comments I read shows that you are a silly bigot. For example,look at the people you cast your votes for in the Mr/Miss Nairaland contest. Both of them are from your tribe. See how tribalistic you are? And yet,you are a Mod? Now,you bring that bigotry to this thread and star stabbing a guy who can play better than you. Granted he has his flaws,but inwardly,you yourself know that with his flanking skill,he is a vital part of this team but you are just hiding under the banner of bigotry to berate every of his flaws. I'm not a Muslim or an Hausa person,but I like that guy. Keshi see something good in him,hence he keep on bringing him in the starting eleven. All I'm saying is grow up and stop being a bigot and tribalistic human being for once!

@topic,in the overall analysis,it was a good match. There is room for improvement in subsequent matches.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by gbagelat(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nigeria must win
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by joncom(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
born2fuckpussy: if no bi say, you bi policewoman, I for hammer sledge hammer on your head for quoting thee whole things for just "ok"

seems u are in my thought, why quote the world thing. are u a learner?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by collynzo2(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
artade:

Mikel sure gave world-class killer passes. The only problem was that the passes were sent to jet-lagged tortoise-legged strikers who lost all of over 4 one-on-ones with a professional driver cum part-time goalkeeper. So Mikel was hardly ever the problem in that match.
Tell them

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by FreshMaNie(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mitcheew...match wey goals for bin reach 50...ah just wonder y everyone wanted to dribble the keeper before scoring undecidedMitcheew...match wey goals for bin reach 50...ah just wonder y everyone wanted to dribble the keeper before scoring
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Player Rating by SORVEY: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hahaha you very funny..ogude smileysmileysmileysmiley the boxer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Defeat Romania 4-1 In 4 Nations Tournament. / Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.