Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (3771 Views)

Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 12:12am On May 09, 2008
is honesty ever the best policy? when i and my boyfriend decided to be honest about straying, i found that our sexual relationship became even stronger, rite now we can even talk about the people we would like to f**k while having sex tis brilliant
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by 4Him1(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2008
maybe you shld categorise this thread as part of the "stupid questions" you so often attribute to others.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by debosky(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2008
this viva person sounds more and more like Hotfunmi, maybe a little more sexualized, but the underlying tone remains the same.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by 4Him1(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2008
nah, even hotfunmi wasnt this crass.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Cadet(f): 12:20am On May 09, 2008
@post
from 4some to constant sex, what more can you think of? undecided
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2008
Honesty is not the best policy in this situation o undecided
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Akinagirl(f): 1:56am On May 09, 2008
If it works in that way and you dont get offended, then so be it undecided
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:13pm On May 09, 2008
some times i wonder if nairaland can ever be a place for constructive arguments or discussions
if honesty is not ur best policy, there is nothing wrong with admitting it after all i dont know and dont care to know the person behind the comments so long as its constructive
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:16pm On May 09, 2008
so what if its from 4some to contant sex ( am not looking for approval)
what works for me might not work for some one else
and yes all i think of is sex sex sex and more sex
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by dangermous: 7:17pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

then make you holla at me. I go make that your down below overheat.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 7:19pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

You seriously need Jesus!
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2008
how many men or women here can put up their hands and say they hvent had sex out side of their relationships ( probably no one especially the men)
what is wrong wif havin an open ananymous discussion about issues that most people deal with regularly.
when i say most nigerians are narrow minded some assholes think am crazy
yes i am crazy
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:22pm On May 09, 2008
@ sly i dont believe in jesus nor religion
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 7:23pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

@ sly i don't believe in jesus nor religion
Then you need me. . . . . . cool
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2008
@ 4him u may class this as a stupid thread but i dont so F*** off
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2008
and what can u possibly do for me sly that no one else has done b4
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

some times i wonder if nairaland can ever be a place for constructive arguments or discussions
if honesty is not your best policy, there is nothing wrong with admitting it after all i don't know and don't care to know the person behind the comments so long as its constructive

There's nothing wrong in creating constructive posts, or is there?

vivaladiva:

how many men or women here can put up their hands and say they hvent had sex out side of their relationships ( probably no one especially the men)
what is wrong with havin an open ananymous discussion about issues that most people deal with regularly.
when i say most nigerians are narrow minded some assholes think am crazy
yes i am crazy

If being "openminded" means exercising abnormalities I'd rather remain narrowminded!!!!!
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 7:27pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

and what can u possibly do for me sly that no one else has done before
Thats what we are about to find out. . . . . .you'd be surprised . . . . . . cool
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vicade(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2008
@topic
No
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2008
what is wrong with havin an open ananymous discussion about issues that most people deal with regularly.

Everyone is not like you, miss!!!!!! tongue
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2008
what is abnormality ?
there is nothing absolutely nothin wrong with abnormality
it just means u dont conform to sterotypes
u make ur own rules so long as ur not hurting any one
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2008
@topic
yes honesty is the best policy tongue
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:34pm On May 09, 2008
i accept that every one is not like me Stillwater
u cant however tell me that every thing about u is normal
pls tell me stillwater whet is abnormal about u, do u have any fantasies that society might condem?
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2008
to every saying there is an however.
Honesty is not always the best policy
experience and reality has taught me that.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

i accept that every one is not like me Stillwater
u can't however tell me that every thing about u is normal
please tell me stillwater whet is abnormal about u, do u have any fantasies that society might condem?

Nope cool
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by dangermous: 7:40pm On May 09, 2008
@Still water

Na your pikin be that?

The boy don chop belle full sha. Cute pikin

as for the agbaya wey tanda with am. the less said the better.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

what is abnormality ?
there is nothing absolutely nothin wrong with abnormality
it just means u don't conform to sterotypes
u make your own rules so long as your not hurting any one

Can you say this to the numerous mad people along Adeniran Ogunsanya Rd? cheesy
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2008
@ stillwater there is no such person even the pope has somthing abnormal about him
are u afraid i might ask u what it is? poor u
failure to accept ones abnormality is like a gay man denying he is gay
are u afraid people will judge you?
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2008
his viva person sounds more and more like Hotfunmi, maybe a little more sexualized, but the underlying tone remains the same.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by dangermous: 7:43pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

@ stillwater there is no such person even the pope has somthing abnormal about him
are u afraid i might ask u what it is? poor u
failure to accept ones abnormality is like a gay man denying he is gay
are u afraid people will judge you?

yes yes. today's mad person, tomorrow's genius
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Ezinwannem: 7:43pm On May 09, 2008
I believe honesty is vital cuz nuthing is hidden under da sun
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:45pm On May 09, 2008
mental instability is an illness not necessarily an abnormality
besides even people that dont run around the street naked can also be mentally ustable
it comes in diff forms and different manifestations
infact every one on earth is mad but in varying degrees and capacities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game. / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.