Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (29451 Views)

Plan To Rig 2014 Governorship Election In Osun Revealed / Anambra 2014: Governorship For Sale / Omisore 2014 Governorship Poster Reads, Bye Bye To Lagos Govt Anex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Daresh(f): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2013
chiozor: is Tony Nwoye on a cheap drug
real contestants are
NO 2, 3,4,6,8 ,10 AND 12

Please in what planet can 6 Mbadinuju be a contestant? He is. A bloody dreamer.and FYI @op we are not confused, we are democratic and everyman can vie for governorship. It is democracy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by causewahala: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Is there more than one Gubernatorial position in Anambra state?

Afam, is that you on no. 23?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Policewoman(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2013
Tony Nwoye? Is it not the same Tony I knew in Unizik that was NANS president, wey chop all our money then? How that small boy wan be governor? Na I'm be say Anambra money don finish be dat grin grin grin
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Policewoman(f): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2013
As for Chinwoke Mbadinuju, even the poorest party will reject him because he is already cursed.

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Daresh:

Please in what planet can 6 Mbadinuju be a contestant? He is. A bloody dreamer.and FYI @op we are not confused, we are democratic and everyman can vie for governorship. It is democracy.

Democracy indeed...you should bow your head in shame if truly some well known rogues on that list are actually contesting such an exalted position in a state like Anambra.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: As for Chinwoke Mbadinuju, even the poorest party will reject him because he is already cursed.

Madam mei-sanda...so you are from Anambra? shocked shocked
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Democracy indeed...you should bow your head in shame if truly some well known rogues on that list are actually contesting such an exalted position in a state like Anambra.
It seems you have no idea what democracy is? They'ere all entitleed to Contest in a democratic setting. It's now left for the electorate to either accept or reject them.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Policewoman(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

And what of Rogues like Akala, Gbenga Daniels and BANK OLE Better remove the log from your eye before looking for specks in other people's eyes.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by genuisemma: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
O boy c tough mens. Ifeayi uba, andy uba, charls soludo, chris ngige,anie okonkwo. D election no go easy o!. 1da y dora is nt in d race dats my candidat til 2mrw
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Policewoman(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Madam mei-sanda...so you are from Anambra? shocked shocked
I'm from Rivers sir. My sweerie is from Anambra,.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by nwachinemel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
this list doesn't amount to anything until the parties conclude it's primaries and present their candidates to INEC,till then it's not yet uhuru.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ChideraFavour(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Daresh:

Please in what planet can 6 Mbadinuju be a contestant? He is. A bloody dreamer.
but I still like him more than those claimed bloodless dreamer in that list,'the Devil you know they said is better than the Angel you do not know', infat Odera is my second choice in that list first is Andy Uba,different folks for different peoples sha! Lolz

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by wordcat(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Whats d confusion there?
Atleast i knw dat we've about 50 registered political parties in Nigeria and more are stil coming, to me, this is democracy in action.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by neneslim(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Add mamman adozuka abdulmuizz. he is from middle belt but contesting too. Born and bread there with lots of business nd houses. i heard he is fronting for ur governor' loot.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: And what of Rogues like Akala, Gbenga Daniels and BANK OLE Better remove the log from your eye before looking for specks in other people's eyes.

Thank you for listing those names....you know what those have in common?

We've uprooted them permanently.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by chitexinter: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
who among them is better?.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
It seems you have no idea what democracy is? They'ere all entitleed to Contest in a democratic setting. It's now left for the electorate to either accept or reject them.

...and you have an idea of what democracy is all about shey?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Giddyprance(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezedolar: It shows how big the state is unlike one state in south_west were u only hear of Fayemi and Kayode
shut up if u have ntn to justify that the state is a confused one.The yoruba counterpart always have the back of their brothers and probably wait till d nxt election,nt to have every Tom,Dick and Harry that tnks he has some money to throw around running after the gubernatorial seet like a swarm of bees against an intruder
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ChideraFavour(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: As for Chinwoke Mbadinuju, even the poorest party will reject him because he is already cursed.
Eyaa officer why are you condeming my best governor nah? I just naturally like that man Odera how I wish I have the power to retain him back as the governor of that state I could have done it since,the man is an action and visionary leader,divide and rule policy with elimination method Hahahahahaha! Is this man that truelly fit Anambra state but he painted his image in that state though,bacause I could remember what happen in his own constituency in 2007 when he wanted 2 contest for senate.................
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by nikkytruth(f): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
The list Ȋ̝̊̅§ not even complete . Okeke Chika Jerry Ȋ̝̊̅§ not there or Ȋ̝̊̅§ he also Ugochukwu Okeke (that Ȋ̝̊̅§ in the list?) .
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ATMCARD2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smartsyn: 1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
6. Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju
7. Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
12. Professor Chukwuma Soludo
13. Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu
14. Senator Emma Anosike.
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
20. Barrister Chjioke Ndubuisi,
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
26. Chief Udoka Charles Udoagalanya
27. Comrade Godwin Ibekwe
28. Chief Emma Nweke
29. Chief Ugochukwu Okeke

How confused can a State be?
.My in-law will clear them.UP DR.OBIDIGBO.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Pstbeloved: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lets divide the state for then, at least one person one L.G.A
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by saved: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezedolar: It shows how big the state is unlike one state in south_west were u only hear of Fayemi and Kayode
--- oh Ekiti state? Those people are more united than our selfish, and confused Anambrarian political prostitutes with individualistic tendencies. EWUs aspiring to eat our collective Garri.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: I'm from Rivers sir. My sweerie is from Anambra,.

For a second...I thought you called me Sweerie.... cheesy
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Okeikpu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
dridowu: Every citizen of Anambra is qualify for the post of Governor. So i need more of d list
guy u don finish d matter.. I expected up to a million candidates on this list.. Am proud of my state... Brain men....

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Ebubejesus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smartsyn: 1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

How confused can a State be?
WHAT MAKES IT A CONFUSED STATE? A STATE WHERE DEMOCRACY REALLY FUNCTIONS, A STATE WHERE THERE IS COMPETITION AND ITS LEFT FOR THE MASSES TO MAKE THEIR CHOICE, A STATE THAT PRODUCES CANDIDATES FROM EACH PARTY, A STATE THAT CANDIDATES AROUND DURING ELECTION PERIOD, A POLITICAL FEARLESS STATE. BROS I AM PROUD TO BE ANAMBRARIAN!!!!!!! LONG LIVE ANAMBRA STATE, LONG LIVE ANAMBRARIANS.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MORE CANDIDATES ARE STILL COMING UP

5 Likes

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Dubemkelly(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

That woman I know and shes an upper Iweka tout.

Anambra.. Please vote in Professor Chukwuma Soludo. Biko nu.

My State cant continue to be like this.. I'm tired of this nonsense type of government where I feel like I have more sense than my governor.

Please.. Forget the money, vote for ability..
Nd she reps one out of 9 constituencies in Anambra @d national level. Not kul 2 hate niggur, vote in yhu fav candidate n leave da poll... SMH
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by obinoral(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dora akunyili
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by gozygozy: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Looking at this list, one thing that comes to my mind is recycling. The time has come for us to stop recycling politicians. Most of them are still serving yet they want to govern. How far have they fared in those areas. I am marvelled at seeing Tony Nwoye's name. Anambra will be finished if this list is not properly sieved. As for me, I will give it to Dr CHIKE OBIDIGBO who is an industralist, an established entrpreneur who knows what job creation is all about. Who knows what manufacturing goods locally is all about. This is the time for us to call for a debate which would be televised live and translated to Ibo for the benefit of those at the grassroot. We can no longer say he was once there and did something. No way, we have seen the types so many times and we really need to hear these people out. I bet you, some of them have got no agenda. CHIKE OBIDIGBO has remained one of the Anambra gubernatorial candidates that I have followed closely and like i said , someone who has remained at the helm of affairs of his town's community bank for over 27 years without scandals is very rare in the Nigerian polity. I have looked at most of the names here and i bet the names being mentioned have all been recycled in the Nigerian politics that have left us in the dark. Can most of them boast of using their hard earned money for campaigns. No way, they have all taken in from NIGERIA and so are part of the reason why she is bleeding from corruption and looting wounds. It will take guts for one who has not been in their cycle to contest with them, guts in the sense that the individual is sure of his qualities and would want to work and put things right. Anambrarians are mostly into business. Who can make that state safe for them and make them come home to invest and develop it. Who can create jobs for the youths by reviving the manufacturing sectors of the state to reduce and perhaps stop kidnapping. Who has got education in the best places and has the exposure and knows how it works in the foreign lands that we keep running to. Who amongst them have handled public offices and ensured that money accrued to the masses have remained intact especially when it has to do with people at the grassroot that get so marginalised. Yet in this our nigeria, someone has maintained stability and transparency to ensure that the pensioners and old people who bank in the community bank live longer by ensuring that transparency is the order of the day. ANAMBRA is a blessed state but has been blinded by politicians who have refused to allow a transparent process of electing a credible candidate happen. I am strongly of the opinion that a debate should be conducted. Let us not be deceived by even those that once rigged themselves in and was left with no choice than to try work. ANAMBRARIANS, wake up, shine your eyes, reject money from money bags, reject their bags of rice and pray to God to grant us all wisdom to vote the man that will work. DR CHIKE OBIDIGBO REMAINS ONE MAN WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO IS THE MAN.

1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. DR. CHIKE OBIDIGBO
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Okeikpu(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
parki: Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.
come on shut d hell up there. U know wetin be democracy? U think Anambra na like other states in naija wey Pdp wud just impose 1 lunatic on d pple.. Na we dey practice d real democracy in con3...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi / VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.