Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (29452 Views)

Plan To Rig 2014 Governorship Election In Osun Revealed / Anambra 2014: Governorship For Sale / Omisore 2014 Governorship Poster Reads, Bye Bye To Lagos Govt Anex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by nku5: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
manfred10: Una just de make noise, no one on that list is as good as Chris Ngige.He has been tried and tested

Ngige is my man any day. I just fear that the man may not have the money to flex muscles with the likes of andy uba. Minus possibly being overshadowed by the billionaires it shouldn't be hard for Ngige to win as he has serious grassroots support.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by mjames: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=parki]Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.[/quot

True talk my brother.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by mjames: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
parki: Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.
True talk my brother.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by nku5: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
mjames:
True talk my brother.

How is that true talk?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by IceArmani(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Johnpaul2k2:

THE WORST CANDIDATE EVER!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Bless you brother. I can't believe he'll have the nerves to vie 4 another election.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by othenok(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ngige all the way! The guy has the passion to move the state forward.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.My in-law will clear them.UP DR.OBIDIGBO.

You're gonna vote for him because he's your in-law?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by RespectMoneys: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
parki: Evidence of an un-united state. This is the reason why igbos will never smell power in Nigeria.
Parki? is that a name or what.. may amadioha strike u down. Anu ofia, u go drown for oguta lake,Monkey, ezi. I wonder which part of Nigeria u r from. Homeless douchebag
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by gigio: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2013

sharrrap there! who asked for ur opinion. what do u know about politics. by d when where u born. all these year 2000 generation kids talking in political forum. united indeed. if hausas are united y ain't they all selected buhari as their core candidate. excuse me jor. need I remind u that this is democracy in nigeria! freedom of right to elect or elected. by d way did any of the candidates come ask u for money for his/her campaign? go and sit down inside lokoja flood jorr
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by austinkenneth: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smartsyn: 1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
6. Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju
7. Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
12. Professor Chukwuma Soludo
13. Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu
14. Senator Emma Anosike.
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
20. Barrister Chjioke Ndubuisi,
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
26. Chief Udoka Charles Udoagalanya
27. Comrade Godwin Ibekwe
28. Chief Emma Nweke
29. Chief Ugochukwu Okeke

How confused can a State be?
this is not about confusion. it shows the
independent spirit of anambra people who dont leave power for anybody because it is their birthright. everybody has a right to vote and ne voted for. Rather than call the state a confused one, we should try to find out what gave so many people the boldness to contest. I think it is underlying social system which doesn't repress one over another and encourages anybody no his class to aspire to anything in life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by austinkenneth: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

this is not about confusion. it shows the
independent spirit of anambra people who dont leave power for anybody because it is their birthright. everybody has a right to vote and ne voted for. Rather than call the state a confused one, we should try to find out what gave so many people the boldness to contest. I think it is underlying social system which doesn't repress one over another and encourages anybody no his class to aspire to anything in life.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
exxell:

IS THIS NOT AFAM4EVA? shocked shockedshocked. SO, THIS IS WHAT HE HAS BEEN SAVING NAIRALAND AD MONEY FOR? NO WONDER HE IS ALWAYS ON NAIRALAND BEING FIRST TO COMMENT ALWAYS! grin grin grin. MOST TYMES, I DO WONDER IF THAT DUDE HAS ANOTHER JOB APART FROM BEING A MOD ON NAIRALAND COZ HE IS HERE 24/7! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think I read a thread by afam saying he wanted to rebrand that he's a geek. If he's a computer geek working online all day he can be here on nl both @ work and play.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by bestview: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
1MCN: The list has been slimmed down this time around. In the last election it was 63 for a single ticket. But this does not show confusion. One thing is, Anambra politics is the biggest state politics in Nigeria. Bigger than some countries in Africa. And Anambra is the state with the highest number of resourceful people in Nigeria (dont just argue it, am not from there. If you doubt it just name 10 most popular Igbomen, Nigerians, you know in every field of life and I tell you, you may just be naming 6 Anambra indigenes!)
The real contestants there are Ngige and Charles, and maybe Ekwunife. Although Ngige was good, but I just wish Charles Soludo will emerge. He needs to come build the commerce potential in Onitsha and Nnewi. And repatriate Igbo traders billowing the economy of Lagos and Kano. Ngige will develop Anambra but Charles will develop not just Anambra but the East.

This is it.

It equally goes to show that Anambra is the brain box of Nigeria. A state that produces the best and the brightest in all fields.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by pastormmadu(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

Yσυ are an idiot by making such statement. Is tђє seat meant fσя yøúř papa? If 100 ppl like make them come out a̲̅ηϑ vie fσя tђє post. Wђɑ̤̈̊t matters is τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ one person must be enthroned. After all, wђɑ̤̈̊t do yσυ expect fяø̲̣m a State with tђє highest number of elites. We a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ not yøúř dummy state τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ can't boast of capable men. Yσυ named 29 qualified candidates, are yσυ sure yøúř state can produce 5 qualified ppl at a time? Unfortunate writer
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Sealeddeal(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
90percent of these candidates are contesting under APGA,PDP,LP,ACN and when these parties conduct primary elections,the number of the contestants will be reduced to about 4 major contestant and few minor ones.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ZeusI: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
What source did the poster scavange this news from? If the list is real, Ngige is authomatically, the next governor.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Smartsyn(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
pastor mmadu:

Yσυ are an idiot by making such statement. Is tђє seat meant fσя yøúř papa? If 100 ppl like make them come out a̲̅ηϑ vie fσя tђє post. Wђɑ̤̈̊t matters is τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ one person must be enthroned. After all, wђɑ̤̈̊t do yσυ expect fяø̲̣m a State with tђє highest number of elites. We a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ not yøúř dummy state τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ can't boast of capable men. Yσυ named 29 qualified candidates, are yσυ sure yøúř state can produce 5 qualified ppl at a time? Unfortunate writer
Hey Mr Fortunate writer, you are one of the reason why we ll never progress in this country. My concern on the list is not with how many people want to be governor, but on the calibre of them. You said 29 qualified candidates, how qualified can some of the on that list be?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
is your list based on INEC registered candidates or list of speculation by the media?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ozodimgba(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Pls add Joseph Ikem Odumodu to the list.....it's still a growing list.

from where, Enugu abi na Imo state?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Bomich(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Instead of cursing these people why can't you pray to G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ to let your name surface among the people that will be contesting in 2019 for the post of Governorship,how many poor man are among these people,they need not to be cursed G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ has already elevated them.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by otondo55: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
1. Mr Tony Nwoye
2. Senator Chris Ngige
3. Senator Andy Uba
4. Senator Annie Okonkwo
5. Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
8. Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
9. Chief Paul Odenigbo
10. Dr. Obinna Uzoh
11. Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
15. Pat Nwachi Obianwu
16. Dubem Obaze
17. Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
18. Dr. Chike Obidigbo
19. Oseloka Obaze
21. Chief Mike Udah
22. Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
23. Afam Ogene
24. Prince Chinedu Idigo
25. Mr. Chima Anene
28. Chief Emma Nweke

Soludo Solution is the best.....
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Solarpower(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Una own small. Akwa ibom had over 50 candidates in PDP in 2007,let alone other parties. Now, in the build-up to 2015, there r already over 30 aspirants. D list grows daily.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nkemsplendid: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dubemkelly:

SYCOPHANCY!!! So long a letter *Whew* sorry 2 disappoint bruv,dat name doesn't ring a beLl tho I'm nt based in Anambra buh I'm quite aware of sum contestants....Don't gt it twisted,he stl has a chance nd let d campaign continue .Yaga!

Dr Chike Obidigbo is better known as Hardis and Dromedas. That is the name of the chemicals company he founded many years ago. It has balooned into a huge manufacturing firm including even pharmaceuticals. I met him many years ago when he was one of the special guests at our faculty week in Pharmacy, UNN. I remember thinking the guy was a bit stingy then sha.... I guess most genuine businessmen don't often make huge donations! I hope he doesn't throw that his hard earned money away in this hoolaballoo! God's grace to him any way. I'm from Abia and I just pray Anambra votes an honest, educated man. Then maybe they will infect my state for good.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
The best candidates there are Ekwunife, Prof Obidigbo, Soludo, CFCfan and Ngige
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by roland20(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
chiozor: is Tony Nwoye on a cheap drug
real contestants are
NO 2, 3,4,6,8 ,10 AND 12

Real contestants cos those are the names you are familiar with. There are more serious contestants other than what is been listed. Moreover the next governor isn't even among the list. Mark my words.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by ojimbo(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2013
iamswizz: see them.!.. Like sey dem go develop the state.. Mtchew
hahahahha, why cant they leave one person to do what all of them wants to do once voted in as a governor, must all of them come out as a candidate? It seems there is another thing in this governorship of a thing that i am not yet aware of it
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan: The best candidates there are Ekwunife, Prof Obidigbo, Soludo, CFCfan and Ngige

The best candidate in your opinion,right? Dude,there is a power that be in Omanbala,you dig ?
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by pastormmadu(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Smartsyn: Hey Mr Fortunate writer, you are one of the reason why we ll never progress in this country. My concern on the list is not with how many people want to be governor, but on the calibre of them. You said 29 qualified candidates, how qualified can some of the on that list be?

What do yσυ knw about qualification If yσυ have certified the criteria to contest for an election, then yσυ have every right to contest, it's now left for the masses to choose the best. By the way, what state are yσυ fяø̲̣m Get this straight into that yøúř thick skull that Anambra is not those states that one man or tђє son runs, anambra is not a state wђεrε group of pppl come a̲̅ηϑ impose someone on them, anmambra is not a state wђεrε there are few a̲̅ηϑ limited wise ppl, tђє state is liberal in thinking a̲̅ηϑ actions. Hø̲̣̣w̲̅ many in τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ list are ex convicts? Hø̲̣̣w̲̅ many have below Bsc in edu? Hø̲̣̣w̲̅ many have confirmed criminal records?? Youngman, as many as one million ppl have tђє right to contest, bt only one must emerge.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by pastormmadu(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Bomich: Instead of cursing these people why can't you pray to G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ to let your name surface among the people that will be contesting in 2019 for the post of Governorship,how many poor man are among these people,they need not to be cursed G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ has already elevated them.

I read yøúř comment a̲̅ηϑ guess wђɑ̤̈̊t...æm most fulfilled cos yσυ proved to m̶̥̊e that nairaland still have few that think well. We cry all day dayt things are not going well fσя us, yet we have neva fσя one day thank God fσя other ppl's blessings. I knw yøúř name must be on tђє list in 2018 a̲̅ηϑ mine will be there. Can we be ƒяιєη∂s on facebook Add m̶̥̊e; Pastor Mmadu
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Lanceslot(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2013
What is that useless mbadinuju doing on the list? ..... Anambra north senatorial district its our turn to rule.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Franky9584(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Hahahaha, wetin mbadinuju wan come do again? Anyway time shall tell. D chaffs wil b seperated frm d corn.
Re: List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election by Shedyray: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
please vote for Barr. Dr. Obinna Uzoh for Anambra State Governor 2014. Likes his page; https://www.facebook.com/drobinnauzoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.