Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl (8202 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Is Rihanna Now A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by obynocj(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2013
She is known to be a terrible fashion destroyer. But what she is putting on here makes one wonder what her fashion style really is. She has always been known to be more of a body exposer but right now it's a new twist. What is your rating of Rihanna's Fashion Sense?
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/is-rihanna-prostitute-what-is-wrong.html

Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Dubemkelly(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Oh Goodness! She's doing her thing...She's breaking d conventional rules nd setting her attitude #Weird things tho# ho ho
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by dorggito1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Absolutely no fashion sense she is going nude all cos of fashion.nah nah nah
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by ChiSun27(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Crazy people with crazy life style...na she sabi oooooo!!!??
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by demelza: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
That's the Queen right there setting her own rules. Riri is a fashion icon take it or leave it.
#rihannavy
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Baba419(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
It can be traditional wear from a couNtry u don't know, @OP you are off point undecided
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by gluv01(f): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lol...weird fashion is her standard
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Is this the first time you're seeing her in panties??
Is this the first time you're seeing her laps??
What's with all the brouhaha?? undecided
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Popowaa: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Just in case this crap get to fp i was here.
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by 3kay945(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Popowaa: Just in case this crap get to fp i was here.
grin grin angry
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by wonlasewonimi: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
That was how Britney Spears started..
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is a bit conservative conservative compared to some things I've seen her in. Let her do her thing while you do yours.
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Linoversace: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
...give them something to talk/gossip about.They do this intentionally at times.

1 Like

Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by cynthiasmart(f): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
she is representing the riri she is

Check out http://naijatips.com
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Temismith(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dis is wat happens wen som1 escapes from yaba left! undecided
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hell No! She ain't a prostitute! she's simply a pretty young girl, living her life.....did I forget to mention rich as well? Leave your own life, wear whatever you wanna wear, and leave badassRiRI alone!

1 Like

Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by MrCork: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
...OP...U GAY DONKEY....SO WOT OF SHE IS A PROSTITUTE.....HELL YEAA I WILL PAY....I WILL GIV HER ALL MY SALARY.... U MUSS BE GAY ...PURE GAY!!!(no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by inme: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Since Breezy dumped her, she's been behaving funny
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by ZN2: 4:02am On Jun 19, 2013
^^ She's prolly can't get over it.

Or she's trying to attract another customer? Quite a horrible combination, All in the name of fashion.
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by tpia5: 4:06am On Jun 19, 2013
wait for the style to hit the streets.
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Sicozone(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2013
he dey ask me ooooooooooooooo
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Brimmie(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2013
She's Not A Prostitute.. She's A Biaatch!!

A Prostitute Get Paid For Being Fuc.ked!

Buh Riri?? She Fu.cks Around For Free.. As Long As Ur Charming N Gat Good Physique!!!
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by timpaker(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
There are two celebs i don't joke with....
#TeamRihanna and #TeamTontoDike.

anything they do, be it bad or good is fine by me cool cool cool

Peace
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by druid06(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
The comments I've been reading on here just shows how uneducated, unexposed and ignorant some dudes on here are. I see no wrong with Rihanna's style and dressing. She's just trying to make a fashion statement, it's what she does. It's called entertainment. Do you guys live under a rock and in a stone age. It's a new world out there, adapt or go fuc-k yourselves.
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Sicozone(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2013
multiply ur age *259*39....if u
get an interesting answer,like
this.....
Re: Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Riri's style,wonder what Joanna Rivera would say about this undecided but I like it! #TeamNavy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Rents A Penthouse In Dubai For N60m Yearly! / Wahala For Who No Get Big Backyard, Fans React To New Daniella Okeke Photos / If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.