Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Builders Forum - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Builders Forum (17730 Views)

Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) / All Building Professionals: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders, Qs, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Builders Forum by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Rendition:
Nice seeing a thread like dis,am a builder...great is our profession
can you help me with

"history of block building in Nigeria "? It's an assignment
Re: The Builders Forum by Squirrel01: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2018
segzy14:

all my builder friends are all based in abuja, i dont have any in niger or kwara.

Hello sir.
I' studied building technology, currently serving, would like to update my practical aspect, I'm proficient in AutoCAD and Archicard, Atlantis.
proficient in Microsoft word.thanks
Re: The Builders Forum by ambrosedmax(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
if you are building in and around Abuja, please do contact us for your decking planks, wood and all other wooden solutions.
1by12
1by6
2by6
3by4
2by4
2by3
and nails, we have the best iron-wood available for all roofing solutions.
call 090-96403667

or message me directly on whatsapp
Re: The Builders Forum by Jumyg: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beware of Segzy14, he has no integrity, he is a thief and a liar.
One chance engineer.
Re: The Builders Forum by Newcreation22: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello all,
Does anyone know where we can rent wood for decking in Abuja. It a 3 bedroom duplex that I'm supervising, so I don't need much

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by muheeb01(m): 4:13am On Dec 25, 2021
That's nice as you're working and building take care of your health...health is wealth

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...delivery nationwide through GIG logistics or bus driver

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by money121(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Ok

8yrs thread Hit Nairaland Frontpage

Na person wey Giveup fuckup

@segzy14 kudos to this thread

2 Likes

Re: The Builders Forum by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Wetin bring this thread come front page now? I still de reason am
Re: The Builders Forum by everglaze01: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2021
segzy14:
i am Bldr.AJOSE SEGUN.
where do u school?@valiantvaliant
I am also a builder from unijos.

2 Likes

Re: The Builders Forum by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas, here is the life time Investment gifts to all potential individuals home and abroad.

An Estate with top notch Infrastructural plans, located within Lekki Phase 1 of Lagos Island.

We have done it before at Ambiance Estate at Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lagos and results there for us to see.

Now we are doing Ambiance Height Estate at Lekki Phase 1, off Freedom Way.

3 Bedroom Meisonette currently going for 75m where you can make 10m initial deposit and spread the balance.

Affordable Luxury with fast value appreciation in an eyebrow axis of Lagos Island.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details.

Call/WhatsApp the contact on the attached flier.

Re: The Builders Forum by koldej(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Hii Guys, Merry Christmas, for your MEP design you can always contact me on 0.8.1.0.9.8.5.7.1.73
Good morning
Re: The Builders Forum by myk009: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021
I need someone who can install fibre cement board as a replacement for parapet.thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by ck470: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
This is where i belong
Re: The Builders Forum by Aforxzy(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by akaahs(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2021
A lovely and noble profession. I only did building at my technical school days but switched to civil engineering at tertiary level. Still have the passion though.
Re: The Builders Forum by koldej(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
akaahs:
A lovely and noble profession. I only did building at my technical school days but switched to civil engineering at tertiary level. Still have the passion though.
Not bad too... I think one of the best decisions I made in life is studying building, I currently major in building service engineering and I'm enjoying every bit of it, there are still lot of untap areas in Building...
Please who can guide me through the process of registering as a member under NIOB in Lagos??

2 Likes

Re: The Builders Forum by akaahs(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
koldej:

Not bad too... I think one of the best decisions I made in life is studying building, I currently major in building service engineering and I'm enjoying every bit of it, there are still lot of untap areas in Building...
Please who can guide me through the process of registering as a member under NIOB in Lagos??
Great to know that, I think the first step is to find a branch close to you then go online and make ur research or contact one or two persons in that branch and ask them how to register. Best of luck
Re: The Builders Forum by ShitStain(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
segzy14:

You can join NIOB as a student but it is better you join after NYSC.

Mr segzy good afternoon.
I just came across this thread on the front page.
I'm a builder currently undergoing NYSC, please what is the process of joining the NIOB and are there any perks or advantages in joing the NIOB?
Re: The Builders Forum by ShitStain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
segzy14:

I also finished from FUTMINNA, greatest FUTMITES. What of big jimoh, small jimoh, olawuyi, mr angbo, mr. Aloa, mr. Ezekiel,mr. Wuna etc and finally prof. Muazu, wat level are you?

Futminna is also my alma mater and all this lecturers are still there! grin grin
Re: The Builders Forum by Thazard(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2021
akaahs:

Please explain to me who is a builder and what's the profession all about
Re: The Builders Forum by akaahs(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Thazard:

Please explain to me who is a builder and what's the profession all about
Builders oversee, coordinate and work on the construction, repair and renovation of homes and other buildings.
Ordinarily, they are the one that explained and laid building plans.

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by Jumyg: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
@Segzy14 (Sam) go and supply the blocks you stole and complete the (blockwork stage 2). job. I paid you 600k for workmanship and 100k for supervision, you were never on-site to supervise. Haji M. and Egun the elders here on the property section reached out to you, you ignored their messages. I have also tried several times contacting you but no replies to my calls and messages because l am a woman you think you can cheat me and get away with it.

You have no integrity, you are a thief and a liar.
Beware (new members on property section) everyone and DO NOT let him handle your project.
He is a one-chance engineer.
Re: The Builders Forum by papajingolo(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
ajayioluwatobi:
Am oluwatobi. an undergraduate at unilag studying building tech/construction.
I will like to know, how to transfer accurately with dimension from paper to proposed site

Are you sure you are in UNILAG, cos itis called BUILDING in unilag and called BUILDING TECH in any poly
Re: The Builders Forum by Cassie74: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Looking for cement..300 bags.. do you have any one that can supply.. good rate to Sunnyville

quote author=ambrosedmax post=103665809]if you are building in and around Abuja, please do contact us for your decking planks, wood and all other wooden solutions.
1by12
1by6
2by6
3by4
2by4
2by3
call 090-96403667

2349096403667[/quote]
Re: The Builders Forum by ambrosedmax(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Cassie74:

Looking for cement..300 bags.. do you have any one that can supply.. good rate to Sunnyville

quote author=ambrosedmax post=103665809]if you are building in and around Abuja, please do contact us for your decking planks, wood and all other wooden solutions.
1by12
1by6
2by6
3by4
2by4
2by3
call 090-96403667

yes I do, his office is located at lugbe
Re: The Builders Forum by Jumyg: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
@Segzy14 (Sam) go and supply the blocks you stole and complete the lintel (blockwork stage 2) job.
I paid you 600k for workmanship and 100k for supervision, you were never on-site to supervise. Haji M. and Egun the elders here on the property section reached out to you, you ignored their messages. I have also tried several times contacting you but no replies to my calls and messages because l am a woman you think you can cheat me and get away with it.

Beware (new members on property section) everyone and DO NOT let him handle your project.
Re: The Builders Forum by CluelessJunkie: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Made this video to share a thing or two with the building communityy/world

If you are about to build a new House
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKu_DpPDATM

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by SlimChizzy4(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2022
CluelessJunkie:

Check it out

Nice one Boss.... Well done. The construction looks like it was done in Abuja, am I wrong?
Re: The Builders Forum by Jumyg: 11:22am On May 25, 2022
Segzy14 (Sam)
Re: The Builders Forum by NNTR: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
CluelessJunkie:

Check it out

Please asap advice me how to link up with you. Thanks

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.