Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church (842 Views)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church by bobonicez: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
"What he did is just disgraceful and a person like him could not be allowed to be part of a religious institution because what he did goes against all that Christianity stands for. Some members were threatening to beat him up but they were restrained by the church elders."

The Pastor of Faith Ministries, a church in the Matobo District of Matabeleland South, has been expelled after her impregnated six married women who were members of his church.

Pastor Derek Ngulube was shown the red card by the church's elders last month bringing to an end his reign of sexual terror. Pastor Ngulube is reported to have impregnated the six within a period of one year.

His antics were brought to light after a visiting Pastor prophesied that there was an elder within the church who is in the habit of bedding married women. After a 'witch hunt', it was established that Pastor Ngulube was the elder who had been fingered in the prophecy.

A source said on being questioned, Pastor Ngulube opened up and said he was indeed the one fingered in the prophecy. "He tried to deny the allegation but later came back to his senses and said he was the one in the prophecy," said the source.

It is reported that Pastor Ngulube also revealed that all the women he had bedded fell pregnant. On hearing the news, the church's elders were left with no choice but to expel him.

The source said that the husbands of the women that Ngulube claimed to have impregnated were summoned by the church's elders and had the shameful news broken to them.

Contacted for comment, Pastor Ngulube said he was sorry. "I feel bad and I want to say I am very sorry for what I did. If I could be given another chance I wouldn't repeat the mistake. I also welcome the punishment that the church leaders gave me."
sourcewww.olokunbolablessing..com

Re: Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church by OkaiCorne(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
*shakes head* kai it was the devil! undecided undecided
Re: Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church by k2039: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
He has done nothing wrong, he is just following the scripture which says 'Go and multiply, replenish and subdue ladies'
gringringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Danhumphrey / _____________________ / Sexkillz Our Nairaland's Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.