Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

18 Dstv Error Codes And How To Fix Them - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 18 Dstv Error Codes And How To Fix Them (3004 Views)

Gotv Showing E16 Error / Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message) / Irdeto2 & Conax Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Dstv Error Codes And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Every DStv user at some point is bound to face one or two challenges with their Smartcard or Decoder. In case you are not aware, or you have been seeing some messages display on your screen but you do not know what they are exactly. They are called DStv error codes; warning messages that are displayed on your TV set any time your DStv decoder or Smartcard malfunctions. Error codes are computer codes installed in the DStv to enable users to know the exact problem. When you see the error codes, you don’t have to panic. This post will tell what those error codes mean and how to remove them.

I found 18 error codes associated with either DStv decoder or the Smartcard and also how to fix them, as at the time of publishing this post, so I decided to share them with you. Follow this link (goo. gl/vdQ2i) to see the rest of this post on my blog. Copy and paste the link (goo. gl/vdQ2i) in your browser, close up space in between the link.

1 Like

Re: 18 Dstv Error Codes And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 19, 2013
you dey look for traffic abi? You go tey here cheesy angry angry angry

I'm out

1 Like

Re: 18 Dstv Error Codes And How To Fix Them by maingwaest(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2013
u re not seriouse o

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Trailer of Tunde Kelani's History Making new Film Maami / Desperate Housewives. / Frings vs X-Files: Which Paranormal TV Series Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.