Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191559 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by calaohuru(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
@op Do you ship to cotonou?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
hi,
my supplier delivered since thursday, i said i wanted express. but i have not gotten feed back as to whether it has been picked up or not. name yokusus, supplier daniel, plus do we pay custom duties asides the shipping fee? cos i didnt see anything like that on the site
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
hayoholla:
m.1688.com/std/offer/1191927566.html. Can u get dis for me chrisvicmall...if u can gimme d quotation

How many quantity do you want to purchase? They have a minimum quantity for that order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
hayoholla:
Can u handle d payment alone?
Yes we can handle only the payment. You have to give us your supplier's phone number and the amount we should pay the supplier
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Samcathe: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello Chrisvic,
I have a defective item to send to a supplier in china. Its around 100grams(a camera). Can you help?
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
gtswt:
CVM,
I sent u a mail days ago. U promised to get back to me with the quotation amount in 24hrs. Here i am still waiting...
'see me see Dec mkt' Pls, treat and revert.

With the number of the links, we suggest that you place the order. You can calculate the estimate amount. For e.g, if a product cost 50yuan on the page, use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to convert yuan to naira. Use it to place the order. When placing the order, in each of the seller, make sure you stated the amount of the goods so that when purchasing we will cross check before payment.

In a nutshell, add up the total product price of the goods and then use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to change the yuan to naira. Make the payment and place the order. Remeber there is local shipping when purchasing from the site. Use can use google chrome for english translation.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cool83:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32234616530.html?productId=32234616530&productSubject=New-2014-Fashion-design-Casual-Mens-Shirts-Men-s-Dress-green-white-yellow-black-16-colors&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
i need 3 of these, how can i go abt it
The item is not in stock
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
calaohuru:
@op Do you ship to cotonou?

We can only ship to cotonou when the goods reach Nigeria. However, the local shipping can only be determine when the goods reach Lagos.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
yokus:
hi,
my supplier delivered since thursday, i said i wanted express. but i have not gotten feed back as to whether it has been picked up or not. name yokusus, supplier daniel, plus do we pay custom duties asides the shipping fee? cos i didnt see anything like that on the site

Place your order and ask your shipper for the tracking number and shipping company name they used. You don't pay custom duty. It is already included in the shipping fee
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adwexky(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello Chrisvicmall,
I intend sending an order to you but how can you help in examining my Order?

And pls. I paid a supplier in China via Paypal for minimum order but he has not reply me, hope I am not scammed?

Thanks,
Sam.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Samcathe:
Hello Chrisvic,
I have a defective item to send to a supplier in china. Its around 100grams(a camera). Can you help?
Thanks
We only ship from China to Nigeria. For shipping back from Nigeria to China, you can contact Nigeria agent. They can help you with that however it is not in Chrisvicmall business scope.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Adwexky:

Hello Chrisvicmall,
I intend sending an order to you but how can you help in examining my Order?

And pls. I paid a supplier in China via Paypal for minimum order but he has not reply me, hope I am not scammed?

Thanks,
Sam.

If you have paid the supplier with paypal, you don't have to worry much because paypal can still help you in collecting your money back. Regarding how we can check the product for you, keep in touch with Duke. Once he confirm that he has received the item, ask him to snap pictures and send to you through Whatsapp.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adwexky(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chrisvicmall or anybody here, please can you help with info. on how to call China phone no. with Nigeria Network (precisely MTN). I tried all my best to contact somebody in China but the replied I GOT WAS THAT THE ''PHONE NO. IS UNREACHABLE''
Chrisvicmall [/b:
post=28340200]

If you have paid the supplier with paypal, you don't have to worry much because paypal can still help you in collecting your money back. Regarding how we can check the product for you, keep in touch with Duke. Once he confirm that he has received the item, ask him to snap pictures and send to you through Whatsapp.

The supplier has relied my mails.

[b]And pls. how can I get Duke's phone no. I have Elena and Victor's no. But they don't reply my messages.

Best Regards,
Sam.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by hayoholla(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

How many quantity do you want to purchase? They have a minimum quantity for that order.
. I want to buy d minimum I fink itx 30pieces...plz lemme per pcs in naira...and d shipn cost..tankx
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gtswt(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

With the number of the links, we suggest that you place the order. You can calculate the estimate amount. For e.g, if a product cost 50yuan on the page, use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to convert yuan to naira. Use it to place the order. When placing the order, in each of the seller, make sure you stated the amount of the goods so that when purchasing we will cross check before payment.

In a nutshell, add up the total product price of the goods and then use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to change the yuan to naira. Make the payment and place the order. Remeber there is local shipping when purchasing from the site. Use can use google chrome for english translation.

Ok then, I'll just that.....thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adwexky(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
The fault is not with CVM but it seems you entered wrong pin 3 times, Try and contact your bank.
Usiyaro:
@CVM i paid online once on your site through the pay with VISA, after the payment i was prompted to put register/password for VOGUE PAY so i follow d process and it failed to register. Now d 2nd time i tried to pay using the same VISA my card was blocked. Why?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Wande745(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls wats d email to send d item link to?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dwightventures(m): 3:39am On Nov 28, 2014
So now I've pursued Chrisvicmall up to here.Do not ask me for my username there. Use my e-mail. You've all completely run away from my own job. Sellers are worrying me that they haven't heard from my agent. I have updated my order to Elena as she asked but she has not updated the order on the system. over a week now. If this is how you performed before, I wouldn't be in business with you. What is happening?!!! I'm supposed to sell some of those items for Christmas period and I'm using normal shipping and you've not even collected all of them, let alone shipping them. I hope you're not stalling because of naira value as I've put my money in your account when the exchange rate was still less than 175, yet you're billing me for 178. I'm disappointed this time and I believe there's something going on
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timmy2409(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello Chrisvicmall,

It says on the order history page that you guys received my package in China on Monday. I chose the express shipping option, but haven't gotten any more notifications from your end since.

It's my first time using your service, so I wanted to know if there was something I needed to do to push the process. If not, do you have any idea when the package will be shipping out?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dwightventures:
So now I've pursued Chrisvicmall up to here.Do not ask me for my username there. Use my e-mail. You've all completely run away from my own job. Sellers are worrying me that they haven't heard from my agent. I have updated my order to Elena as she asked but she has not updated the order on the system. over a week now. If this is how you performed before, I wouldn't be in business with you. What is happening?!!! I'm supposed to sell some of those items for Christmas period and I'm using normal shipping and you've not even collected all of them, let alone shipping them. I hope you're not stalling because of naira value as I've put my money in your account when the exchange rate was still less than 175, yet you're billing me for 178. I'm disappointed this time and I believe there's something going on

There is nothing going on. It is IMPOSSIBLE for dollar to be at 175 and you are being charge 178. It can only happen if you didn't place the order before the dollar change. As long as you place your order and it is 175, the system won't charge you 178. If you affected by exchange rate at the time of placing the order, we apologize. What happened to you is also happening to us because there are people that placed order on our website when dollar was at 175 and by the time they receive the goods, dollar is at 185 and they are yet to pay the shipping fee. And to charge them, we won't tell them to pay 185 because the system has already billed them with 175. The lost is left to us to bear.

We highly suggest that suppliers should be the one to call us. It is not that we cannot call the supplier, it is because we have learn that sometimes after calling the supplier, a customer might decide not to continue with the business and the supplier will be calling us each asking about the customer.

To ask if we have receive your product, contact DUKE. He is the one in charge of all products that enter our office.
For order processing issue or inquiry, contact Elena.
If you are experience any issue with the website, contact Victor.
Although you might might contact any of the above people for any issue, however contacting the right person will help to make things faster.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
timmy2409:
Hello Chrisvicmall,

It says on the order history page that you guys received my package in China on Monday. I chose the express shipping option, but haven't gotten any more notifications from your end since.

It's my first time using your service, so I wanted to know if there was something I needed to do to push the process. If not, do you have any idea when the package will be shipping out?

My dear, your order number will help us here. There is no username called timmy2409 in our database
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timmy2409(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

My dear, your order number will help us here. There is no username called timmy2409 in our database

My apologies. Order number is 2014120117505553
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by girlking(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Please can I have your number so I can contact you for business
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
cvm,please when am i getting this orders 2014111004151113 and 2014111512209182 here in nigeria,i placed it on the 10th of last month and anytime i try asking question about them nobody seems to answer me.please let me know whats going on,customers are on my neck.please and please again,reply me to know what's going on with those orders.Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iboboiz93(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
pls can I get your whatsapp contact? I want us to do
business
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2014
girlking:
Please can I have your number so I can contact you for business
http://chrisvicmall.com/contact or visit our website for online chat between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2014
ezex:
cvm,please when am i getting this orders 2014111004151113 and 2014111512209182 here in nigeria,i placed it on the 10th of last month and anytime i try asking question about them nobody seems to answer me.please let me know whats going on,customers are on my neck.please and please again,reply me to know what's going on with those orders.Thanks
Your item was among the goods affected by NAHCO issue. You will be receiving any moment from now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Iboboiz93:
pls can I get your whatsapp contact? I want us to do
business
http://chrisvicmall.com/contact or chat with us online between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blackprowler: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chrisvicmall, I'm a customer of yours and just want to chip in that on this currency value issue, you can only blame yourself as I can image the losses you will be incurring this time.

When someone has already credited you for purchases he'll be making in dollars or RMB and you still claim you let the money sit there in naira? Who do you blame for that? Or were you hoping naira would appreciate? You are supposed to have changed it into the currency you will be using for the transactions. I expect everybody's money to be of the value on the day they paid it and not on the day they want to spend it or else you will discourage people from crediting their accounts.
Number 2: I want you to create a place in your order form where we can attach files. All my sellers always give me a proforma invoice based on our negotiations but I have to manually write them down in your form and they rip you and me off when you contact them without knowing the concessions I had extracted from them. I am talking of Alibaba B2B
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hi Chrisvic
So far i have been very impressed with your service, Duke is very hardworking.
However i am a lil upset because lastweek wednesday your people received ,30 jewellries, 24 bangles and some bags and shirts, Duke sent me the pictures and i ordered express for them all that day, Alas i got a small box of only the bags and another of only the shirts. Till today i have not gotten a satisfactory excuse or reason regarding the jewellries and the bangle. To be honest Elena has been trying to work on finding it but has not given me any time to expect it, or where it is. She just keeps saying it is safe but is that my issue, why did i get charged for express shipping since last wednesday amnd today is Saturday
I have received many other parcels that were delivered after that day so please where are the jewellries. I need a proper answer.
My friends wedding is on the 27th and the jewellry she will use is in there. So many customers who i promised to deliver to last thursday are thinking i am unserious.

Also the normal shipping for electronics, Elena said it has arrived but custom issues. When will this likely end and when can i get my goods. Need a honest answer dear.
Please talk to your staff about the aforementioned issues, i need concrete answers like you will get the jewellries on so so date and a reason why express took almost 2weeks to deliver. Please get back to me soon
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Yokus,
We would appreciate if you can tell us your username so that we will know who we are replying to. We searched for Yokus but there is no username like that.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cvesta(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hurray!!!! Nigeria's version of Ebay is here...do you want to sell a laptop? buy a phone? sell a car or buy a watch or shoes? do you have an E-book to sell with no chance of losing your money?visit http://www.tradot.com/ today and create a store,blog etcetra for free with buyer and seller protected by Escrow Service....Think the Egalitarian way,Think Tradot...Fly with Tradot and Soar to your Peak!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.