Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191433 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Sweetmarriage:
I want to use chrismall service, as a beginer. Is it advisible? Any other good agent that can help me purchase something there in china, and send it here?

Yes, you can use them. Their express shipment is delivered within 7 days. My last order was made on Monday and item was available for pick in their Ikeja office on Friday.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sweetmarriage: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fogman:

Yes, you can use them. Their express shipment is delivered within 7 days. My last order was made on Monday and item was available for pick in their Ikeja office on Friday.

I want to ask some questions.
1. If i want a seller to send to me via china post or hongkong post, am i going to pay the supplier for shipping?

2. What is the difference between china or hk post sending by air and sending by ship?

3. Can i just ask chrisvicmall to help me purchase something, pay them 10 dollars for service, and ask them to send for me using free shiping? Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

I want to ask some questions.
1. If i want a seller to send to me via china post or hongkong post, am i going to pay the supplier for shipping?

2. What is the difference between china or hk post sending by air and sending by ship?

3. Can i just ask chrisvicmall to help me purchase something, pay them 10 dollars for service, and ask them to send for me using free shiping? Thanks.

1. If the seller indicate free shipping yes, but it take between 30 - 60 days deliver and item can get missing or tampered.

2. Most post office shipping is usually air Cargo.

3. Chrisvicmall does not render free shipment. However u ou can just ask them to pay for the item and the seller will send item to you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sweetmarriage: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Fogman:

1. If the seller indicate free shipping yes, but it take between 30 - 60 days deliver and item can get missing or tampered.

2. Most post office shipping is usually air Cargo.

3. Chrisvicmall does not render free shipment. However u ou can just ask them to pay for the item and the seller will send item to you.

But want to buy something that this like 38 dollars. And the seller is telling me sea shipping is 100 dollars plus. How will i make profit? What should i do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2015
@Fogman, we really appreciate your concern and what you have done for us both here and elsewhere. Thank you so much.

@Sweetmarriage,

Our service charge is not $10 but $5 when you want to us to handle the purchase for you. Regarding the free shipping, if you see a product that offers free shipping from China to Nigeria on Aliexpress, copy the link of the product and submit it to us through
http://chrisvicmall.com/free-shipping-from-china/cvm/ so that we can cross check. It is likely that we can send it to you through free shipping to Nigeria but our free shipping ends in Nigeria office Lagos.
If you have any question, you can chat with us online (on Chrisvicmall website) or Whatsapp on +8613472845181 or +8613760808690.

Our Express shipping takes (24-36hours) to reach Nigeria from the time the parcel is send. (price is $11 or $12 depending on the weight of your item)
Normal Shipping takes 8-21days (on average 10-14days) to reach Nigeria (price is $7 or $8 depending on the weight of your item)
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
@Fogman, we really appreciate your concern and what you have done for us both here and elsewhere. Thank you so much.

@Sweetmarriage,

Our service charge is not $10 but $5 when you want to us to handle the purchase for you. Regarding the free shipping, if you see a product that offers free shipping from China to Nigeria on Aliexpress, copy the link of the product and submit it to us through
http://chrisvicmall.com/free-shipping-from-china/cvm/ so that we can cross check. It is likely that we can send it to you through free shipping to Nigeria but our free shipping ends in Nigeria office Lagos.
If you have any question, you can chat with us online (on Chrisvicmall website) or Whatsapp on +8613472845181 or +8613760808690.

Our Express shipping takes (24-36hours) to reach Nigeria from the time the parcel is send. (price is $11 or $12 depending on the weight of your item)
Normal Shipping takes 8-21days (on average 10-14days) to reach Nigeria (price is $7 or $8 depending on the weight of your item)
good day I need a quality "push up bra" from any good seller in alibaba I need about 600pcs and must be around 0.30usd please can you source for me? I'm scared of the substandard products in aliexpress and baba.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2015
I want you to help me make a part payment to a lady in chna? About $210 what's your exchange rate and bank details? I can pay in by Monday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
How does your free shipping service work? I want to send orders from an alibaba supplier to your China address for shipping. Can you ship it free. Please don't give me a link to your site because I have already read the part on free shipping. I want to know if you ship free if I send orders from alibaba suppliers
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
ojialo:
good day I need a quality "push up bra" from any good seller in alibaba I need about 600pcs and must be around 0.30usd please can you source for me? I'm scared of the substandard products in aliexpress and baba.
There are many different types of push up bras. You need to tell us the exact type you want. We recommend that you chat with +8613472845181 or +8613760808690 between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time Monday- Saturday or send email to us at info @ chrisvicmall dot com

lordmayor4:
I want you to help me make a part payment to a lady in chna? About $210 what's your exchange rate and bank details? I can pay in by Monday
As of today we use 226. Please use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay for reference on our current exchange rate

Nnaabros:
How does your free shipping service work? I want to send orders from an alibaba supplier to your China address for shipping. Can you ship it free. Please don't give me a link to your site because I have already read the part on free shipping. I want to know if you ship free if I send orders from alibaba suppliers
No we don't ship for free. There is always a price tag. We only offer the free shipping for items that has free shipping on Aliexpress or DHgate. The free shipping must be from China to Nigeria and the product price must be at least $10.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sweetmarriage: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

There are many different types of push up bras. You need to tell us the exact type you want. We recommend that you chat with +8613472845181 or +8613760808690 between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time Monday- Saturday or send email to us at info @ chrisvicmall dot com

As of today we use 226. Please use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay for reference on our current exchange rate

No we don't ship for free. There is always a price tag. We only offer the free shipping for items that has free shipping on Aliexpress or DHgate. The free shipping must be from China to Nigeria and the product price must be at least $10.

See this sir. I want to buy some large goods about 300 dollars, from a supplier in alibaba. The supplier offered me free shipping, by dhl door service delivery. If i want to involve you, what would you do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

See this sir. I want to buy some large goods about 300 dollars, from a supplier in alibaba. The supplier offered me free shipping, by dhl door service delivery. If i want to involve you, what would you do?
Chat with Elena on Whatsapp +8613760808690 or +8613472845181
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Edron1(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
pls I Reali wanna start the importation biz.. is there any1 in kogi state that can put me thru?... tnx..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Edron1:
pls I Reali wanna start the importation biz.. is there any1 in kogi state that can put me thru?... tnx..
If you have any question, chat with us online or through whatsapp.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
40kg goods will cost how much to get to Nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojialo:
40kg goods will cost how much to get to Nigeria
For express shipping, it will cost $440 (24-36hours to reach Nigeria from day of shipping) while normal shipping will cost $280 (240hours - 480hours to reach Nigeria from the day of shipping)
You can use http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria to calculate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
CVM, sent you a mail. Please kindly reply soonest
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princeuk21(m): 2:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello CVM how much will it cost me to get this item here in Nigeria?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-for-UM08A71-UM08A31-Acer-eMachines-eM250-Aspire-one-A110X-A110L-A150L-/150879635824

The seller offers free shiping.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2015
@Prince, that is ebay link. We can only make payment but not shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Fogman:
CVM, sent you a mail. Please kindly reply soonest

Many thanks CVM, all my orders were received yesterday.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Fogman:

Many thanks CVM, all my orders were received yesterday.
Remain Blessed.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princeuk21(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
@Prince, that is ebay link. We can only make payment but not shipping.
OK. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thumbs up@cvm I haven't done biz with u guys but just registered,my question is what if I want to buy goods from different suppliers which particular link will I send? Second is that I stay in anambra,when d goods arrive will I pay the agent to waybill the goods through bus servive or will u deduct it from my cvm account?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
bush4ker:
Thumbs up@cvm I haven't done biz with u guys but just registered,my question is what if I want to buy goods from different suppliers which particular link will I send? Second is that I stay in anambra,when d goods arrive will I pay the agent to waybill the goods through bus servive or will u deduct it from my cvm account?

If you are purchasing from Aliexpress, you have to enter the links of the products you want to purchase. If you are purchasing from alibaba, the links are not compulsory but it is necessary. If you want to handle the purchase by yourself while we handle only the shipping, then the link is compulsory but it is necessary. If you are purchasing from Alibaba, only the supplier's number and the amount we should pay is sufficient enough for us to work on your order.

As for the local shipping, pay it into our account and the agent will send it to you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

If you are purchasing from Aliexpress, you have to enter the links of the products you want to purchase. If you are purchasing from alibaba, the links are not compulsory but it is necessary. If you want to handle the purchase by yourself while we handle only the shipping, then the link is compulsory but it is necessary. If you are purchasing from Alibaba, only the supplier's number and the amount we should pay is sufficient enough for us to work on your order.

As for the local shipping, pay it into our account and the agent will send it to you
I'm cleared now thank alot
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ebullient07: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gudatfnun.pls I want to know how to go about this importation biznes. Will I register first or wat. I dnt know jack about postin of links for goods aand all other necesry tins. Someon shud please help. Tnks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ebullient07:
Gudatfnun.pls I want to know how to go about this importation biznes. Will I register first or wat. I dnt know jack about postin of links for goods aand all other necesry tins. Someon shud please help. Tnks

Are you purchasing from aliexpress or alibaba or any China supplier/website?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by alakara(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ebullient07:
go to diy mini importation thread u see everything u need thr
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ebullient07: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'd like to purchase from alibaba. Majorly, I want to buy female underwears and maybe tops depending on the price though
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by luvablesam(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can plastic Chairs for kids be imported from China?

Is it not banned?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ebullient07:
I'd like to purchase from alibaba. Majorly, I want to buy female underwears and maybe tops depending on the price though
I have a deal already (600) bras but still negotiating I wonder why 600 bras will weigh 40kg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ebullient07: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Ojialo:
Pls, wat's d price range and quality of d bras u bought

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.