Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191593 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Ebullient07:
I'd like to purchase from alibaba. Majorly, I want to buy female underwears and maybe tops depending on the price though
Search on Alibaba, once you find what you are looking for, contact the supplier and finalize with him/her. After that, contact us and provide the supplier phone number and amount we should pay.

luvablesam:
Can plastic Chairs for kids be imported from China?
Is it not banned?
It can be send.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ebullient07: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Tanks for d info but do I av to register with u pple bfor I can use ur services
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Ebullient07:
@Ojialo:
Pls, wat's d price range and quality of d bras u bought
check your mail
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ebullient07: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Ebullient07:
Tanks for d info but do I av to register with u pple bfor I can use ur services

It is not compulsory that you have to register with us but it is very very necessary. This is because we don't handle one customer's goods. By registering, you have your own unique name which means that your goods can easily be identify and update is also easier to manage. If you do not register, some updates won't be available and shipping of your goods might also be delayed because we might not know which shipping option you want to use.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojialo(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Ebullient07 post=32538309]@Ojialo
pls I ddnt get it. Pls kindly send it again to oluwatosinomoleke@yahoo.com. Tanks a lot[/qouote] check your mail
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by luvablesam(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
I am about to buy a 7kg washing machine on alibaba,how much would it take for you to help me ship it to Nigeria?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slingerf: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
plsss what address will i give to the seller after buying for you guys to ship it down for me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slingerf: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2015
slingerf:
plsss what address will i give to the seller after buying for you guys to ship it down for me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2015
luvablesam:
I am about to buy a 7kg washing machine on alibaba,how much would it take for you to help me ship it to Nigeria?
It will cost you $56 for Normal Shipping and $132 for Express Shipping. Use http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria to check what it will cost you in naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2015
slingerf:

Assuming that your Chrisvicmall username is Slingerf, then give the supplier the below address

Receiver Name : Slingerf
Receiver Phone: 13760808690
Receiver Address : Mingsheng Trade Market, Room 208, No 18 Guangyuan Zhong Road, Baiyun District ,Guangzhou City Guangdong China
Post Code:510000

Finally, when the supplier ship your item don't forget to place the order on Chrisvicmall and also get the tracking number and shipping company name that the supplier used
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by afanide: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

It will cost you $56 for Normal Shipping and $132 for Express Shipping. Use http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria to check what it will cost you in naira

Are you an Agent in China? can i send you a link to help me purchase an Item from a factory or you dont render such services?

How long does your normal service delivery take and what's the charge per kg?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2015
afanide:

Are you an Agent in China? can i send you a link to help me purchase an Item from a factory or you dont render such services?

How long does your normal service delivery take and what's the charge per kg?

Apart from shipping, we also help customers to purchase from China websites like 1688.com, aliexpress.com, alibaba.com, dhgate.com,taobao.com,jd.com, or any Chinese website. We can also help you to pay your suppliers in China. You can send email to us for quotation.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dmail(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
@Chrisvicmal, why did you stop accepting credit card payment? Now I want to credit my account but no link was found on your website. Say I eventually pay into your Nigerian account through direct deposit or online bank transfer, how would my online account get credited?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Believe13: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
why are you not picking your calls been trying to reach you (victor)
for over 2hrs now!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Dmail:
@Chrisvicmal, why did you stop accepting credit card payment? Now I want to credit my account but no link was found on your website. Say I eventually pay into your Nigerian account through direct deposit or online bank transfer, how would my online account get credited?

At the moment, you can only pay through bank deposit or bank to bank online transfer. Once you make the payment, log into your account and fill the payment notification on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification and your account will be credited within 1-12hours.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Believe13:
why are you not picking your calls been trying to reach you (victor)
for over 2hrs now!
You can chat with Victor on his Whatsapp, drop a message and he will call you back. During the working hour, you can reach Elena easier due to the nature of their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by afanide: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Apart from shipping, we also help customers to purchase from China websites like 1688.com, aliexpress.com, alibaba.com, dhgate.com,taobao.com,jd.com, or any Chinese website. We can also help you to pay your suppliers in China. You can send email to us for quotation.

Are you based in China?
please what is your email address?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
afanide:

Are you based in China?
please what is your email address?
Our email is info @ chrisvicmall dot com

You can send email to us for any inquiry.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bush4ker(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please @cvm when I send like 3product links to ur email to purchase will I get them all at once or will I be getting them weeks after weeks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slingerf: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Pls my seller has shipped my goods oooo,respond when it gets to you in china ooooooo. This is the 3rd day
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slingerf: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
You pple want me to think otherwise ooooo,I need you to give me a breakdown of shipping from ur office in china down to lagos(for example,a 1kg goods,how much will it cost) is there also anything like clearing fee. And shipping fee within lagos nd outside ??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
bush4ker:
Please @cvm when I send like 3product links to ur email to purchase will I get them all at once or will I be getting them weeks after weeks

It is up to you to decide. Actually the way we work is that we will wait to receive all the goods and pack them as one before sending it however since the goods will be from different suppliers, their shipping time depends on if the goods is in stock or the local logistic company they use to send the goods these sometimes cause customer complain of delay. If you want us to ship the one we have receive, we will ship. If you want us to wait till they are complete, we will wait

slingerf:
You pple want me to think otherwise ooooo,I need you to give me a breakdown of shipping from ur office in china down to lagos(for example,a 1kg goods,how much will it cost) is there also anything like clearing fee. And shipping fee within lagos nd outside ??
bush4ker:
If your supplier has ship the goods to us, please what is the shipping company name and their tracking number. Regarding to your other questions, the price you find on http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria is the price it will cost you to ship from China to Nigeria. That is the only amount you will be charge. If you live outside Lagos, you will be notify of the shipping fee when the goods reach Nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello Cvm,since I placed these orders no update,please try and get in touch with the sellers 2015041410534639 and 2015041405184917.I really need this stuffs urgently.also want you to change the quantity in this order 2015041405184917 to 29pieces
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by donpata(m): 3:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello Chrismall! Am no importer but simply interested in some personal gadgets. Do you thus serve people like me who may just need a phone or tablet from aliexpress? How much (every every) would i need to ship a tablet to say Abuja?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:46am On Apr 16, 2015
ezex:
Hello Cvm,since I placed these orders no update,please try and get in touch with the sellers 2015041410534639 and 2015041405184917.I really need this stuffs urgently.also want you to change the quantity in this order 2015041405184917 to 29pieces
We will look into it.
donpata:
Hello Chrismall! Am no importer but simply interested in some personal gadgets. Do you thus serve people like me who may just need a phone or tablet from aliexpress? How much (every every) would i need to ship a tablet to say Abuja?
We serve all people regardless of the kg and amount of their item. Service fee will cost you 5usd and shipping from China will cost you 8 and when the goods reach Nigeria, it will cost 3,000 to be sent to Abuja. So if you budget 6,000 you are good
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
2015041410534639,this order is 25pieces of 8gb otg flash drive,when I opened to see the status of the item,either received or not,I saw 10pieces of an item I didn't know about received,when I contacted the seller of this particular order,she said you didn't contact her, so I don't seems to understand the product you received.I can't see anywhere in the order where I said you should get 10pieces of an item for me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Concerning this order 2015041410534639,you haven't contacted the seller and when I check this order status I saw 10 pieces of an item that wasn't mine received,because if you check this order is 25pieces of an 8gb otg flash drive,so I don't understand the 10pieces received
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
ezex:
2015041410534639,this order is 25pieces of 8gb otg flash drive,when I opened to see the status of the item,either received or not,I saw 10pieces of an item I didn't know about received,when I contacted the seller of this particular order,she said you didn't contact her, so I don't seems to understand the product you received.I can't see anywhere in the order where I said you should get 10pieces of an item for me.
ezex:
Concerning this order 2015041410534639,you haven't contacted the seller and when I check this order status I saw 10 pieces of an item that wasn't mine received,because if you check this order is 25pieces of an 8gb otg flash drive,so I don't understand the 10pieces received
Did you discuss with Elena about this? This reason is that we don't always check Nairaland and it would help if once you notice anything you can chat with Elena on WhatsApp to avoid delay in service. It is already 1:50am in China now. When they wake up, they will cross check
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Did you discuss with Elena about this? This reason is that we don't always check Nairaland and it would help if once you notice anything you can chat with Elena on WhatsApp to avoid delay in service. It is already 1:50am in China now. When they wake up, they will cross check
she doesn't reply me.I think this is the only medium I can get in touch,order I place since Monday up till now no update,doing anyhow.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezex:
she doesn't reply me.I think this is the only medium I can get in touch,order I place since Monday up till now no update,doing anyhow.

Which of the phone did you sent to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.