Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191439 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akokite: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
It seems there is a more than we think going on.Maybe chrisvicmall is having problems that we don't know.I can't understand why there is no live chat,no whatsapp,no reply even on this forum and yet my money has been with you for about 2 months .Are these not early warning signs of trouble.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Onisuru1(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2015
hello,

I get this message from your company since August 14, 2015. I have sent somebody to your lagos office several time without any positive response. Please be sure you have that item in lagos before sending out notification because it involve money and time to come to your office

Dear Durimpress,
Your order (order 2015081003331382) is now available for collection in Nigeria office. To avoid delay, make sure that you have paid the shipping fee before going for collection. Remember that we do not accept cash payment. All payments should be paid into our diamond bank account (Chrisvic Business Logistics 0023239767).
Call 08155958098 or 08164939472 before going for pickup. Please make sure that you are there between 9a.m-5p.m Monday-Saturday.

If you leave outside Lagos, we can deliver it to you within 1-3days from the day you pay local delivery fee. You can pay your local delivery fee through http://chrisvicmall.com/order-placement-history . If you live within Lagos and want us to deliver it to you, you can also pay through the link above and we will deliver to you. If for some reasons you cannot collect your parcel within 48hours, please contact Chrisvicmall Nigeria office to deliver it to you to avoid demurrage. Demurrage price is 200naira per day. You can print the receipt of this order by visiting
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Hello Cvm,please what is the status of this order 15081411545458
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
What could be the problem Cvm?.Email,whatsapp,calls,SMS,nairaland no reply.well this is not a good sign.your action is directly affecting our businesses. all you people could do is keep silent.no information or update concerning our goods.well I have nothing to say,than to tell you people am loosing customers everyday because of you people silence.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by manlawal(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Cvm is now another thing entirely. They will never reply to calls SMS whatsapp wechat and Facebook also twitter.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akokite: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Then they are no longer in business if they don't reply their customers. I think if you have money with them we should all form a group and take it up officially
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akokite: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Next thing even their website will be down and all our money with them will be lost. For example I gave them some money to import some goods for me and now I can't get them on phone, whatsapp, live chat. Is that not a form of 419 where is my money now I dont know. Chrisvicmall give me my money back if you are not buying the goods for me. Do you want to make away with my money or do we have to report to higher authorities before you start replying us. Have you made away with our money now. So we know the next step to take
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akokite: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2015
You started this nairaland thread so you can keep in touch and respond to customers now you are ignoring us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by esthybam(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
please help me with my order time has gone on this order please. this is the tracking no: 15082708177913
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Obynolee(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
esthybam:
please help me with my order time has gone on this order please. this is the tracking no: 15082708177913

Why don't you guys check them out at their office
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Atesunate15(m): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2015
CVM with urgency please help me check this link out

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60304763962/JYL-Wood-pulp-professional-80gsm-A4.html?S=p
what is the price to import 100 reams also to Owo in Ondo state. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by enceehr: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls how much are your shipping charges for the different types of shipping?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by richysam(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
y is CVM not responding to their mails
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by richysam(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
with all this complaint, I think cvm is a no for me. well good luck to them
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
CVM, are stil the bumb! My normal delivery items arrived Nigeria within 5days instead of minimum 8days stated on their website. To get a response from them, be persistent anf you ll get what you want. Thanks CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Fogman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sessypgm(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
@chrisvicmall
how are u,pls i want to buy egg incubator that weigh 14kg,i want u to tell me what i need to do and how,then the cost of it and i wil like if u can analyse it.Send ur number to call too.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by richysam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
pls cvm reply my mail na, I am running out of time oo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please I need your current address and how to make the seller send goods to you without problem
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please help pay for 36pieces of this,price is 1.8usd per piece.having it difficult to place order with the new order platform http://m.alibaba.com/product/60100170872/product.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2nchedo: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello CVM I just placed an order but forgot to include sizes for a particular seller. How can this be corrected?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chriscicmall, u guys are now worst. I really look forward to getting an alternative to you....... Whatapp no reply,mail no reply, placed order it gets cancelled even after payment, call no reply.
With this your present form I will never allow my enemy to try ur service if he doesn't want heart attack......
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:27am On Oct 17, 2015
@Planetuzor,

Between 4a.m -12p.m Nigeria time, you can chat with us online on the website. It is almost unlikely that you will visit our website between 4a.m-11a.m Monday-Saturday without seeing us being online for chat.

As for the Whatsapp, if you want to send Whatsapp to us, send to +8613472845181 between 4a.m-12p.m Nigeria time. Sending Whatsapp before or after the specify hour might result to your Whatsapp not being reply. The reason is because leaving a message to us after office hour with the hope us replying you causes your message to go down with any new message a customer sent.

For phone calls, call +8613472845181 between 4a.m-12p.m Monday - Saturday and your call will be answered.

If your order is cancel without a reason, we are sorry about that. We have fixed the issue and next time an order is cancel, you will receive a reason for the cancellation.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2015
God dey sha
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Goodmorning, i have been trying to reach Elena, Tom and Duke since lastweek Thursday, they are not picking their calls or replying whatsapp messages. My suppliers have already delivered, i am trying to confirm reciept and give directives but they are not replying.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by esthybam(f): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Obynolee:

Why don't you guys check them out at their office
Chrisvicmall have there worse this time around I can't imagine me receiving an product I didn't order for, instead of what I order for.
A ordered a sewing machine which chrisvicmall did the buying n shipping 4 me and my sellers confirms that she sold it out to them. But to my greatest surprise some1 helped me collect it in there lagos office. To my greatest surprise I saw a kind of recorder in the package with my name on it. Chrisvicmall I need explanations on this. Go through my order. My user name is Bimther. I need an urgent solution. this is really bad. Below are the sewing machine I ordered for and d recorder that was sent to me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by esthybam(f): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
the wrongly delivered product

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by esthybam(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
the sewing machine I purchased

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Obynolee(f): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2015
esthybam:

Chrisvicmall have there worse this time around I can't imagine me receiving an product I didn't order for, instead of what I order for.
A ordered a sewing machine which chrisvicmall did the buying n shipping 4 me and my sellers confirms that she sold it out to them. But to my greatest surprise some1 helped me collect it in there lagos office. To my greatest surprise I saw a kind of recorder in the package with my name on it. Chrisvicmall I need explanations on this. Go through my order. My user name is Bimther. I need an urgent solution. this is really bad. Below are the sewing machine I ordered for an
d d recorder that was
sent to me.

I think this is the wrong channel, contact Elena or Victor directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.