Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191644 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by prizzy2(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Chrisvicmall:
Dear Chrisvicmall customers and potential customers,

Please accept our sincere apology on behalf of our company. We are very sorry and we accept responsibility for everything that might have come up.We also apologize for your experience with our customer services representatives which was below expectation both in Nigeria and China. We understand your frustration about our inadequate feedback at the accurate time; In this regard we regret that we have not met customers expectations in the past which is exactly the opposite of what we pride ourselves in.
We value our customer and understand how important they are. In view of this we have upgraded our system for the betterment of our extreme and valuable customers.

For enquries and complaint, please do not hesitate to contact any of our customer care number on

Thanks.

Your website is down, all customer service representative are either switched off or not responding. I had requested the withdrawal of the money that I had on my CVM account, but I'm yet to receive the money. I hope all is well with CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bignero: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chrisvicmall:

Did you contact Nigeria office. The last time Nigeria office confirm that they have concluded with you. When you made the payment did you call them for arrangements of shipping?

i need your ghana nos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mctglobal(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Hello, Good Day please i will love to know your recent charge for both normal and express shipping thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stpat1(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Is there no other means of reaching you guys apart from having to call? You don't even response d to WhatsApp messages.
So how do one present the stuffs one need to pay for and onward delivery to Nigeria?
Or is it me that is not going through the right channel?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by flinton(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2017
How do I resubmit a canceled order on your website?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by flinton(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
I had my goods delivered yesterday, business with CMV was smooth, i hope to deal with them more
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by belbo: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2017
@chrisvicmall where exactly are the balance of my items. I paid you people for both procurement and express shipping. I got some items and some are still pending. i contacted Elena and she told me the others were shipped by normal shipping because they contain battery without even notifying me. its three weeks now and i still haven't gotten the items. i contacted your lagos office and they couldn't trace the item and said i should contact the china office. i have called severally and even sent messages several times but you people would not pick and you will not respond. You better get me my items or refund my money?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slingerf: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, if this folks do notnrefund my money ehn!! What I will use their office to do. I no go talk.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dhejykeane: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
You people are becoming so useless now. How can you debit me for an order that was not placed close to 2 months now and refuse to refund my money after so many mails,chats and complaints. Bad reviews everywhere about you guys
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Please what is happening. Place order early December and i am yet to receive or hear from any one. Andrew and Elena not responding to calls and chat. What is going on?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lanocfoods: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.
I got a message n my phone that my EDA is 22/12/2017 (normal shopping) kept waiting since that date for a call from your office yet nothing so today I chatted up Customer care and they confirmed that my orders are in Nigeria and I should call your Ikeja office, with a number provided. I called and after confirming every details he promised to get back to me I waited for over one hour and decided to call back, someone else picked and I had to go over the process of explaining myself again and he said he will confirm and get back to me, I'm still waiting and it has been over 30min. This is my first time of using your services and the same thing I was running from still got to meet here STRESS. I hate STRESS on top my money too, I've paid all the necessary logistics fees required just to confirm and send it through local transport to my destination is now war, the one I find highly offensive is the nonchalant attitude of the two guys that are handling the phone, the last one will pick my calls and be talking to someone else while burning my airtime.
Whoever is in charge should do something my patience is running out!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bisi16(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
All this 3rd party shippers sef..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yokus(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Im definitely staying away for this company after this transaction
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by FashionTrend: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please check signature for more details
We can help you buy , pay and ship successfully .
Kind regards.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by orogodoganyin(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2018
I've already contacted your China office but being asked to contact the Nigerian office... so I thought I might as well drop my request here... I need varsity jackets at the cheapest rate possible... can you help me source for this?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2018
You guys are fraud...

First time with you guys and I got bad service... very bad service...

Seriously, I am not satisfied with what I got from you guys and I really feel cheated... I paid for 2kg of an Item and I got only 1KG and you billed me for 2KG. Also I requested for 12 pcs of Item 1 and 12 pcs of item 2 and you went ahead to get me 24 pcs of item 1.

It does not make any sense and I will say it to the world... now it is a waste of money on my side.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
@nairalandbuzz

Regarding your claims, please show us the picture that the item weight is 1kg instead of 2kg you were charged as you claimed. Besides, there is measurement tool in office that you can use to weigh your item before during pickup. If the item weight is less than what you were charged, our office wouldn't have given you the goods. They will contact China office immediately to cross-check the mistake. In a situation, you live in a different city and your item was delivered to you, you can still take the picture of your measurement and send to us.

As for your second claim, without your reference id, the picture of the items we send to you, it will be impossible for us to check things out. Please do the need needful and send email to us from your dashboard. Please include the necessary details so that it will be attended to as soon as possible.

Finally, please understand that we do not monitor this forum like before. Your case will be attended to more faster if you communicate with us through the website. You can also chat with us online between 9 a.m to 5 p.m Monday through Saturday Nigeria time.

Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ngdealz: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Whats the EDA using normal shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2018
@Ngdealz

Normal shipping take between 10 to 14days days to be available for collection. The shipping days are Tuesdays and Fridays.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by adedayolasu: 2:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
adedayolasu:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.87.71017d02Nggmrg&id=567113119871&ns=1&abbucket=13#detail. Give me the quote of the iten quickly.
Size 44 colour black and white

Product Fee: $8.05
Service charge: $0.40
Subtotal: $8.45

The amount in Naira using our today's rate = 3,085 ( $8.45*365)

You need to place your order on Chrisvicmall before we can be able to make purchase. The price of shipping the product down to Nigeria depends on your preferred shipping fee. Use https://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-fee-from-china-to-nigeria/1/article/ to check our shipping prices.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LiteKing(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.
Greetings, please I need to buy from 1688.com could you please send me process to pay you so you can buy my item and send to me. I can't find the way to chat you guys on yourself in site hence I followed you here. Please get in touch with me. http://m.1688.com/offer/561420174057.html?offerId=561420174057&spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.1&tracelog=p4p&sessionid=44feaf237511f311c54a7626ae3c7cb8 so I know how to go about this. Thank you Or better still give me quotation for 10 pieces of this product to get it to your office in Port-Harcourt. With express shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Hardheolar(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
https://m.1688.com/offer/563356846299.html?rpg-cnt=share.offerDetail&share_business_id=_offerdetail&spm=a262eq.8992535/20180417.5103953.0

I need quotation for 5 of this with the shipping charge for normal shipping..
Is their any clearing charges involved?
How much will it cost for it to be sent to ijebu ode?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
LiteKing:
Greetings, please I need to buy from 1688.com could you please send me process to pay you so you can buy my item and send to me. I can't find the way to chat you guys on yourself in site hence I followed you here. Please get in touch with me. http://m.1688.com/offer/561420174057.html?offerId=561420174057&spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.1&tracelog=p4p&sessionid=44feaf237511f311c54a7626ae3c7cb8 so I know how to go about this. Thank you Or better still give me quotation for 10 pieces of this product to get it to your office in Port-Harcourt.

Item total price for 10 pieces :: $30.65
Service Fee : $1.53
Subtotal : $32.18
In naira based on the rate of today: $32.18*365 = #11,746

The shipping fee from China to Lagos office depends on your prefer shipping option. For shipping from Lagos office to Port Hartcourt, it will cost you additional #2500 to #3,000. You can check our shipping fee from china to Nigeria using https://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-fee-from-china-to-nigeria/1/article/
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LiteKing(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Chrisvicmall:

The shipping fee from China to Lagos office depends on your prefer shipping option. For shipping from Lagos office to Port Hartcourt, it will cost you additional #2500 to #3,000. You can check our shipping fee from china to Nigeria using https://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-fee-from-china-to-nigeria/1/article/

Thank you
Product should now ship to Sapele, Delta State and not Port-Harcourt anymore

Shipping method is EXPRESS SHIPPING

I will now order 5 pieces and no longer 10 pieces

Please recalculate and advise on payment amount and methods so I proceed before the day runs out
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Michaelmercy(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2018
Chrisvicmall:

Hello Chrisvicmall, I will love to procure and ship some products to Lagos from 1688.com. This is the Link http://m.1688.com/offer/561420174057.html?offerId=561420174057&spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.1&tracelog=p4p&sessionid=44feaf237511f311c54a7626ae3c7cb8 Please give me the cost estimate for 5 pieces to get in lagos. and the delivery date
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PlsBanMe: 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
Chrisvicmall

I ordered some goods and one of them is having issues. I suspect it might be that my account is low. Do I need to reorder after I have have paid more into my wallet?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dablazor: 7:02pm On May 08, 2018
Chrisvicmall, I am curious, can one ship office accessories like office tables and chairs into Nigeria?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
Michaelmercy
You can get the quotation from our site. Add the item(s) to your cart and the system will give you the quotation. Cannot be able to give quotation here because the site spam bot sometimes bans account without reason.

PlsBanMe:
Chrisvicmall

I ordered some goods and one of them is having issues. I suspect it might be that my account is low. Do I need to reorder after I have have paid more into my wallet?

Log into your account and click on your account event messages, you will see the cause of the issue. You do not need to re-order. All you need is to resubmit the same item again. To do this, you need to click on the order reference id, when it opens, you will see a form by the right corner. Make the adjustment and resubmit again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.