Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191351 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Welcome to the Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about the Chrisvicmall service and help solve issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, Chrisvicmall helps individuals make payments to their China suppliers. Our payment process takes between 24 to 72 working hours. You can reach out to us at www.chrisvicmall.com.

5 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by HORLARMORE: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by juniorsmith: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Plz,u people should help me awt... Ipaid in money into cvm diamond bank acct,so I chilled fr 4PM to knack,I nw navigated to crdit my acct,filled in few information,all de had to say is "DE DATA U SUBMITTED IS INVALID OR HAS NT BEEN ADDED TO DER PAYMENT WAHEVA".Pls'wah will I do,is ma money swimmin awt of ma hands....Need answers abeg...TNX
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mactoni91(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
messages you guy do send is where the problem starts...
Try to resolve mistaken identities issues.
Cause it aint fair you recieve a message telling you your product will be available in a week time, only to get another message that you will recieve a call the upper week.
Anyways, am kind of happy now i got a call from Ifeanyi telling me that my order is ready for collection.
Thnks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
juniorsmith: Plz,u people should help me awt... Ipaid in money into cvm diamond bank acct,so I chilled fr 4PM to knack,I nw navigated to crdit my acct,filled in few information,all de had to say is "DE DATA U SUBMITTED IS INVALID OR HAS NT BEEN ADDED TO DER PAYMENT WAHEVA".Pls'wah will I do,is ma money swimmin awt of ma hands....Need answers abeg...TNX

We noticed that sometimes the teller number differs from what is on our account. Sometimes there will be an additional number or a number will be missing. Send an email to us. Send and email to us, tell us teller number and amount you paid. The issue will be rectify before 8a.m Nigeria time. It is already 11:45p.m in China. Your case will be attended to before you wake up tomorrow morning.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by juniorsmith: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Chrisvicmall,I made a payment to u peoples diamond bank acct,I waited for 4PM to knack xo I can hit de credit ma acct link,wen I filled in de necessary info'nw tellin me dah my data is invalid,I dnt really understand u guys.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
Very Good!
I'm happy you did like I said you should create this thread before even replying my post.
We are happy.

But cvm please check your messages, I know its late in china now.
The order I placed yesterday, and you mailed me you got today, you said product + service is N31686
It can't be!!

An error was also made 2 orders back, I ignored it after complaining and nothing was done, last order same thing!, I'm still battling you for the last order. When I thought I should place a new order,
Now again error!

I just opened the links one by one and totalled them, what I got was about $151.27 + $10 service
That is $161.27,
Naira should be about N26000

Please how did you manage to get that your figure

I don't like re occuring errors like this!, I have been a loyal and patient customer with you, but this is getting bad now!, I have never bashed you online before.

Had to voice this one out!
Please rectify asap!!
I will paste the links here for a 3rd party to do the checking and calculation if need be.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by HORLARMORE: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
juniorsmith: Plz,u people should help me awt... Ipaid in money into cvm diamond bank acct,so I chilled fr 4PM to knack,I nw navigated to crdit my acct,filled in few information,all de had to say is "DE DATA U SUBMITTED IS INVALID OR HAS NT BEEN ADDED TO DER PAYMENT WAHEVA".Pls'wah will I do,is ma money swimmin awt of ma hands....Need answers abeg...TNX

Post the details on their complaint box. They gonna do it for you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
*Modified
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frodobee: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please CVM, have you handle heavy shippments like stone coated/aluminium roofing sheets? Hit me up pls, if u do/did with shipping duration and cost of cleareance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by remmyken(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
hello house.... It's been up to a week a placed an order on cvm using the express shipping method. But i'm yet to receive the package. To worsen the situation; they contradict their statements. They sent me several mails : from, your order has been purchased to 'your order has been shipped and received in nigeria. I just called their lagos office now and they said they 've not received my package..... This too bad. Honesty attracts trust. Why isn't cvm honest? Express shipping, i suppose should be 4 days. But it's up to a week now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by iykmora(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
following thread...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by enyice(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
K
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by juniorsmith: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
CVM,which email am I gonna send it to becos I dnt hv de email,tnx
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
frodobee: Please CVM, have you handle heavy shippments like stone coated/aluminium roofing sheets? Hit me up pls, if u do/did with shipping duration and cost of cleareance.

Yes we can handle that for you. Due to the weight of of the product, we will advice you to use sea shipping which takes between 28 - 60days depending on how you want it. Send an email to us about.

remmyken: hello house.... It's been up to a week a placed an order on cvm using the express shipping method. But i'm yet to receive the package. To worsen the situation; they contradict their statements. They sent me several mails : from, your order has been purchased to 'your order has been shipped and received in nigeria. I just called their lagos office now and they said they 've not received my package..... This too bad. Honesty attracts trust. Why isn't cvm honest? Express shipping, i suppose should be 4 days. But it's up to a week now.

Remmyken, we will look into your case and you will receive an email from us before 10a.m Nigeria time tomorrow. I will also suggest that you check this link http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14 .Please send an email to us with your username so that we will attend to you as soon as possible tomorrow.

@FunClub
We will check that tomorrow and see what happens

juniorsmith: CVM,which email am I gonna send it to becos I dnt hv de email,tnx

info @ chrisvicmall dot com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ cvm pls do,
Thank you very much. Patiently waiting your reply, so I can credit your account.
It must be very late in china now.
Well done
Good night!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
I think one way CVM can resolve this mistaken identity ish is by : alloating each customer a custom pin or number which they will quote when dealing with CVM ! Sincerely speaking , with this username stuff, there will always be problems and mistaken identity but when you allocated a specific pin or code or number whatever to each buyer! You eradicate that aspect.
Thumbs up to you guys and thanks to victor who upgraded my Chinese mandarin language *lol*
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by afoobiggy700(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
@CVM Hello I will be placing order tomorrow around 5pm, and I will be using express shipping do I have any possibility dat my goods will be among the Goods that will be shipped this friday?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mrdrizzy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sorry out of curiousity the express shipping and normal..which is more cheaper/faster thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by iykmora(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
express is costlier but faster dan d other.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oshie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
DIS THREAD IS A 9CE ONE.
DO REMOVE THE 204K THAT IS STILL SHOWING IN MY ACCOUNT AS BALANCE- AS I HAVE USED IT (FREDO)- EXCEPT IF YOU ARE DOING PROMO/BONANZA FOR US
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thumbs up to Chrisvicmall! I made an order on 14th of June, 2013, I was called this afternoon that my products are ready for collection. More greece to ur elbow!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2013
oshie: DIS THREAD IS A 9CE ONE.
DO REMOVE THE 204K THAT IS STILL SHOWING IN MY ACCOUNT AS BALANCE- AS I HAVE USED IT (FREDO)- EXCEPT IF YOU ARE DOING PROMO/BONANZA FOR US

My friend where have u been, how's business, they didn't dash you o!!, they did this one time,didn't deduct 72k after delivering the products, I had to call them the day I was going to pay in more for a new order.
As them end call, Na once the money disappear!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oshie(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2013
I DEY BRO. HOW UR SIDE?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ddestiny20(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2013
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/535239666.html#

My order I sent you an email already respond sooner and ur bank details as well or where can I get it from your site?
Josephejiofor at gmail dot com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oga Victor, this is Jayguyk. hope you recieved the text message i sent to you yestiday afternoon. I paid in 23dollars for the shippment of the tablet. But i just remembered that am still owing Elena 2150naira for shipping of my previous order. I will pay this outstanding balance this morning. But please still keep in touch with Eric to ensure that he sends the tablet to you. Thanks sir
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:49am On Jun 20, 2013
@cvm you said you will check and get back, still waiting
Please do so quickly so I can pay in the balance tomorrow
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by obysolid(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2013
@ Cvm. I want to buy jewlleries. Can u ship it 2 my doorstep if i use express shipping. If yes, where will i summit my billing address
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Usiyaro(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2013
@CVM i paid online once on your site through the pay with VISA, after the payment i was prompted to put register/password for VOGUE PAY so i follow d process and it failed to register. Now d 2nd time i tried to pay using the same VISA my card was blocked. Why?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stpat1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Chrisvicmall, I must commend you guys. What I love most about you guys is your prompt correspondence via email, calls to update your customer about their products and your ever ready skype chat.

Though I don't have cause to complain for now. I am still waiting for my account to be credited from the withdrawal I made to my bank account. Its been 3 days now.

Keep it up.

One more thing, can you help make payment to a south African bank account?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Thx to CRVM, I received my product yesterday all within one week of purchase!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by toluxa1(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2013
stpat1: Chrisvicmall, I must commend you guys. What I love most about you guys is your prompt correspondence via email, calls to update your customer about their products and your ever ready skype chat.

Though I don't have cause to complain for now. I am still waiting for my account to be credited from the withdrawal I made to my bank account. Its been 3 days now.

Keep it up.

One more thing, can you help make payment to a south African bank account?

lipsrsealed undecided cry shocked grin @ the 2 bolded above.

Bros, just talk say you wan make dem credit your account shap shap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.