Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191612 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
So much complaints on here and u people aint owing up well to the customers whose money is in d air...
I hope I won't go thru all this headache with the order I placed today thru you guys...
Initially, chrisvic on whatsapp was responing well but since 1pm... Haven't heard from him even with my numerous chats to tell him I have placed another order and requested a cancelation of the previous one I sent... Pls if ure here, kindly treat my canceled order and go ahead with the new one...
And moreso, ur express shipping says 2-3 days but after placing order, ur system gave me 12days before my ordered goods arrive... why?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
@Alenkakent,

Orders are being processed from China and the working hour of China is 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time. We are not 24hours on Whatsapp. Starting from 11a.m, Whatsapp(which is not official communication),email,etc is not guarantee that you will receive a reply. If you have make payment, place the order and fill the payment notification.
During working hour tomorrow, we will cross check and process your order. If we noticed any issue, we will notify you.

As for the 2-3days(although it is now 24-36hours) it is the estimate time of delivery from the time of shipping. Normally the whole process(from time of placing order to time of delivery) takes between 3-7days depending on the shipping company that deliver the product to us, the total suppliers you are purchasing from and if the suppliers have your item in stock.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Excelboi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

White or black?
Black pls
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Alenkakent,

Orders are being processed from China and the working hour of China is 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time. We are not 24hours on Whatsapp. Starting from 11a.m, Whatsapp(which is not official communication),email,etc is not guarantee that you will receive a reply. If you have make payment, place the order and fill the payment notification.
During working hour tomorrow, we will cross check and process your order. If we noticed any issue, we will notify you.

As for the 2-3days(although it is now 24-36hours) it is the estimate time of delivery from the time of shipping. Normally the whole process(from time of placing order to time of delivery) takes between 3-7days depending on the shipping company that deliver the product to us, the total suppliers you are purchasing from and if the suppliers have your item in stock.
If I knew that d more the suppliers,the longer my delivery takes, I'd have made the orders from my 4 sellers separately and u won't be calculating this longer period for me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Excelboi:
Black pls
Total Product Price : 172.90
Shipping fee: 8usd
Service charge: $5
Subtotal: 185.90
In naira: 31975naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alenkakent:

If I knew that d more the suppliers,the longer my delivery takes, I'd have made the orders from my 4 sellers separately and u won't be calculating this longer period for me

It is still the same thing we are talking about. Maybe I should explain better suppose you are purchasing from 4 sellers and we receive 2 items from two sellers and remaining 2 from other sellers, won't you ask us to wait so that the remaining ones will arrive? By asking us to waiting, can you see that it will start affecting the delivery time of the ones which we have already received. That is why we said, the more sellers you purchase from, the more chances of the delay because all sellers are in different cities. And some cities are more than 72hours by bus from our China office. Some delivery takes longer days to reach our office while some takes only a day
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

It is still the same thing we are talking about. Maybe I should explain better suppose you are purchasing from 4 sellers and we receive 2 items from two sellers and remaining 2 from other sellers, won't you ask us to wait so that the remaining ones will arrive? By asking us to waiting, can you see that it will start affecting the delivery time of the ones which we have already received. That is why we said, the more sellers you purchase from, the more chances of the delay because all sellers are in different cities. And some cities are more than 72hours by bus from our China office. Some delivery takes longer days to reach our office while some takes only a day
I'd rather have u ship the ones that are ready asap... Then I'd know the rest of d goods will arrive on or b4 the said dat of oct 27th
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Excelboi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Total Product Price : 172.90
Shipping fee: 8usd
Subtotal: 185.90
In naira: 31975naira
OK, how do i order? This is my first time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
HEY.....guys how unna they, i
successfully make an order on aliexpress
and i got a message that my order has
been ship out by DHL. I GOT a trackin
number for the shipment but when i
track it this is the reply i get: [Some of your queries resulted in an
error 7569366840 (Not found): No
result found for your DHL query. Please
try
again.] HELP
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Excelboi:
OK, how do i order? This is my first time.
First make the payment into our account using any of the methods in http://chrisvicmall.com/online-payment Please make sure that you login before visiting the page otherwise you will be redirected to login page. If you use bank direct deposit or bank online transfer, after making the payment, log into your account and fill the payment notification on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification and then place your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order and that is all. We will take it from there
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Samexycool,
Contact your supplier and ask them to give you the correct tracking number

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/1905822577.html
Sir kindly give me the quotation for 4 of this bag plus shipping fee (express)...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:03am On Oct 20, 2014
Alenkakent:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/1905822577.html
Sir kindly give me the quotation for 4 of this bag plus shipping fee (express)...
The link contains different products. Tell us the specific one you want
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by emeka94(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls how much does it cost to ship from lagos to Aba
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Depends on the weight of the goods but average for product between 1-4kg is 2500-3500
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

The link contains different products. Tell us the specific one you want
Quotation for 5 of this pls
wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1905822577.html?productId=1905822577&productSubject=Women-s-handbag-2014-crocodile-pattern-vintage-women-s-the-trend-handbag-portable-one-female-shoulder&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
Don't understand why d link is breaking
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
ARE DIS SHIT REAL PRODUCT......DAMM JUST BEEN SKEPTICAL ABOUT IT

Fw: Re: Samuel EtimBrand new original
electronic products, the lowest price
promotion,Wal-mart sponsor Demi Shang - 10:28 am to samexycool GB------------------- $90.00/ $100.00/ $
110.00/ $120.00
Apple New iPad 4 RETINA Display 16 GB/
32 GB/ 64 GB ------------------ $70.00/ $
80.00 /$90.00
Apple New Ipad Wifi ipad 3 16 GB/ 32 GB/ 64 GB------------------------- $40.00/ $
50.00 /$60.00
Apple Ipad WIFI 4G 4th generation 16
GB/ 32 GB/ 64 GB ----------------- $60.00/
$70.00 /$80.00 Sony xperia Z2 16 GB/ 32 GB/ 64 GB
------------------------------------ $220/$
240/$260
Sony xperia Z 16 GB/ 32 GB/ 64 GB
------------------------------------- $160 /$
180 /$200 Laptop Series:
Apple MacBook Air(MD760CH/B)
13inch-----------------------$220.00
Apple MacBook Air(MD761CH/B)
13inch-----------------------$280.00
Apple MacBook Air(MD712CH/B) 13inch----------------------------$240.00
Apple MacBook Air -Core i5 1.8 GHz -128
GB SSD ----------------- $250.00 Apple MacBook Pro(ME294ZP/A)
-----------------------------------$350
Apple MacBook Pro(ME866ZP/A)
-----------------------------------$200
Appe MacBook Pro (MD213CH/A)
----------------------------------$220.00 Apple MacBook Pro (ME294CH/A)
----------------------------------$320.00
Apple MacBook Pro (ME662CH/A)
----------------------------------$350.00 Dell Alienware M18x(ALW18D-3848)
18.4inch 2.7GHz i7 16GB 2TB
-----------------$690.00
Dell Alienware M17x (ALW17D-3928)
17.3inch 2.8GHz i7 16GB 2TB
-----------------$200.00 Dell Alieware M18x R2 I7
--------------------------------------------------------
$140.00
Dell Alieware M17xR3 core i7 2Ghz
750GB HDD
------------------------------------$120.00 Dell XPS 12(XPS12D-2708)12.5inch 2GHz
i7 8GB 256GB SSD -----------------------$
110.00 SONY Z1311S2C
----------------------------------------------------------------
$200.00
SONY P132100CR
---------------------------------------------------------------
$150.00 SONY T1121V5CW
--------------------------------------------------------------
$110.00
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Alenkakent:

Quotation for 5 of this pls
wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1905822577.html?productId=1905822577&productSubject=Women-s-handbag-2014-crocodile-pattern-vintage-women-s-the-trend-handbag-portable-one-female-shoulder&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
Don't understand why d link is breaking
Total Product Price :$29.95
Shipping fee : $39
Subtotal: $73.95
In naira: use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Are you saying shipping is 8 dols per hand bag? That is freeking expensive. What if i want to order 5 memory cards 4rm a seller, costing just 20dols. Will the shipping also be 39dols?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
maryjames9:
Are you saying shipping is 8 dols per hand bag? That is freeking expensive. What if i want to order 5 memory cards 4rm a seller, costing just 20dols. Will the shipping also be 39dols?

Now this is getting confused. The quotation was meant for Alenkakent and in no where did we say that the shipping is $8. We give quotation base on the weight of the item he is purchasing. For our shipping rates, please use http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Okay, I'd place this by monday after I receive the initail order... I still don't know what date to be expecting the initial order as duke already told me it has been shipped yesterday which means my goods shld be in lagos before friday (express) but I don't have a date yet... Pls look into that for me so I'd arrange for the pick up of the goods in ur office
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2014
My goods are now in lagos... That's very efficient of yoy guys... That was very fast...
Pls which of the office and what's the address?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by imochisom(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
dear Chrisvicmall
this is my first time of using your service,but after reading most of the customers complains i was like i hope i have made the right choice,but i hope u guys are going to make me believe i made the right choice {first impression matters to me a lot}.
i placed an order on Tuesday Oct 21st 2014 with order no.2014102123264847 which is expected to arrive on the Sunday Oct 27th 2014,i hope it dose not get delayed co'z i paid for express delivery, how would i be notified when the goods get to Nigeria ?
i stay outside logas how do i get my items delivered to umuahia where i stay?how much would it cost? how long would it take to be delivered to umuahia.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Alenkakent:
My goods are now in lagos... That's very efficient of yoy guys... That was very fast...
Pls which of the office and what's the address?
Address is on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact You can contact the agent
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
imochisom:
dear Chrisvicmall
this is my first time of using your service,but after reading most of the customers complains i was like i hope i have made the right choice,but i hope u guys are going to make me believe i made the right choice {first impression matters to me a lot}.
i placed an order on Tuesday Oct 21st 2014 with order no.2014102123264847 which is expected to arrive on the Sunday Oct 27th 2014,i hope it dose not get delayed co'z i paid for express delivery, how would i be notified when the goods get to Nigeria ?
i stay outside logas how do i get my items delivered to umuahia where i stay?how much would it cost? how long would it take to be delivered to umuahia.

For the price it will cost to send to Umuahia, it depends on the weight of the goods. For goods between 1-5kg, the average is 2,000-3500. The time to reach umuahia is 24-48hours i.e if there is no car breakdown
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Address is on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact You can contact the agent
Yea thanks... Got my goods from your ikeja office yesterday...
But sadly, one of the goods wasn't what I expected... The picture on the site was so deceiving... What's ur advise to me so this won't happen again... Is there a way I can request for a snapped pic of the bag I want to buy from the seller... The pics uploaded looks too beautiful than d product really is
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by imochisom(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE
1.)If the purchase status still shows "Not Yet" and it is more than two days since you place the order, please do not hesitate even a second to contact us immediately for inquiry.
2.)If you are using Airport Pickup as your pickup destination, and it is more than four days since your product has been purchased and yet your shipping status still shows "Not Yet", please contact us immediately for inquiry.
ITS BEEN MORE THAN TWO DAYS SINE I PLACED MY ODER( 2014102123264847), I WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. LAST TIME I CHECKED EXPRESS DERIVERY TIME IS 3DAYS.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2014
imochisom:
ATTENTION PLEASE
1.)If the purchase status still shows "Not Yet" and it is more than two days since you place the order, please do not hesitate even a second to contact us immediately for inquiry.
2.)If you are using Airport Pickup as your pickup destination, and it is more than four days since your product has been purchased and yet your shipping status still shows "Not Yet", please contact us immediately for inquiry.
ITS BEEN MORE THAN TWO DAYS SINE I PLACED MY ODER( 2014102123264847), I WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. LAST TIME I CHECKED EXPRESS DERIVERY TIME IS 3DAYS.

You placed order on 21th October 11:26p.m Nigeria time which is 22th October 06:26am China time. In less than 5hours after you placed the order, we processed all your orders. You can confirm that from the email update you receive in each of the update. Now we are waiting for each of the suppliers to deliver the goods to us. It takes between 1-3days for the goods to reach our China office.

Regarding the 3days delivery, it is almost impossible for you to receive items within 3days. This is because it takes at least 20hours for the fastest shipping company in China to deliver goods. Average is 1-3days. Although it is possible to place an order on Monday and receive it in Nigeria on Wednesday, it all depends on what time of the day you placed the order, if the supplier has the product in stock, the supplier distant from our office, which shipping company the supplier used.
When we say 3days, we mean from the time of shipping your item from China to Nigeria.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Alenkakent:

Yea thanks... Got my goods from your ikeja office yesterday...
But sadly, one of the goods wasn't what I expected... The picture on the site was so deceiving... What's ur advise to me so this won't happen again... Is there a way I can request for a snapped pic of the bag I want to buy from the seller... The pics uploaded looks too beautiful than d product really is

Sincerely speaking, for a seller to sell, he/she has to make sure that the picture of the item is beautiful. That is why they have professional designers who retouch the pictures to make them look good. Advice is when you are purchasing, it would be good to know exactly how the physical product look like. If not, do not over estimate the items through its pictures. For the pictures, you can the supplier for the picture
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2014
THESE CHRISVIC GUYS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN BUSINESS. THEY ARE EPILEPTIC! angry angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2014
@Kashif
So matured of you to talk the way you do. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if your age is inline with the way you talk. If you think it ok, then good for you.
We have no record of any user called Kashif which makes you look like a troll. If you believe you are not, then provide your username. If you are not brave enough to provide your username then, we have nothing to say rather than to apologize to you if we have wronged you in any way and at the same time advice you to learn to let go of hatred you have for others.
When we hate people, it not only affects our health but at the same time beclouds our sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.