Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191436 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
^^^
Good quote keep it up
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

Chrisvicmall: ^^^
Good quote keep it up

Thanks boss. Great services you rendering here. You keep it up!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CaptainBomb(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2014
i want to purchase this tricycle how much will be the total cost via sea including cost of the product http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/250cc-water-cooled-Bajaj-motorized-tricycle_1673857768.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sanmyor84: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
May I know how much this would cost me altogether if (1)I handle d payment,you handle the shipping
(2)you handle both payment and shipping?Please I need urgent reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sanmyor84: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls,I want to know how much this would cost if
(1)I handle d payment,u handle the shipping
(2)You handle both payment and shipping.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Perfume-Power-Bank-5600mAh-Portable-Battery-Charger-Powerbank-For-SAMSUNG-IPHONE-4s-5-5C/2035412779.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
CaptainBomb: i want to purchase this tricycle how much will be the total cost via sea including cost of the product http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/250cc-water-cooled-Bajaj-motorized-tricycle_1673857768.html

That is alibaba website. When purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the supplier through email and ask for the real price of the item you are purchasing. After that, get the supplier phone number. Once you have concluded with the supplier, add $5 service charge to the amount your supplier gave you. For example, if the supplier give you $10,000 as the total amount, add $5 to it and it will give you $10,005, then use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to change it to naira. Whatever you get, pay into our account (you can see the account information on that page). Once you make the payment, log into your Chrisvicmall and fill the payment notification on chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification and also place your order on chrisvicmall.com/place_order

If you follow the instruction above, your supplier will receive the money within 1-12hours working time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2014
sanmyor84: May I know how much this would cost me altogether if (1)I handle d payment,you handle the shipping
(2)you handle both payment and shipping?Please I need urgent reply.

1.) Service charge== $0
2.) Service charge == $5 no matter the amount
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sanmyor84: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
@chrisvic,I thought I added the link of the product.Actually,the product is 65kg.How much will it cost me altogether if I want it delieved to Abeokuta
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi cvm,please I made a payment of 10,000naira into your account since the 9th of this month,uptill now my cvm account haven't been credited,please try and resolve it.Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by teniyi(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2014
@Chrisvic,
Please, I don't have an account with CVM and the supplier had written my name and address on the item and send to your China office. I want to know it's not going to be difficult receiving it in Nigeria as I am using normal air shipping?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sanmyor84: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
bank external battery charger for iphone samsung NOkia + Micro cable + Retail package by Fedex
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100sets-lot-2600mAh-Perfume-power-bank-external-battery-charger-for-iphone-samsung-NOkia-Micro-cable-Retail/1956538660.html

How much will take this to Lagos,please?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sanmyor84: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Portable Battery powerbank 5600mAh USB External Backup Battery Power Bank with retail package by Fedex
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/External-Perfume-Portable-Battery-powerbank-5600mAh-USB-External-Backup-Battery-Power-Bank-with-retail-package-by/1798565407.html
(from AliExpress Android)

....and this too?
You are gonna handle the shipping alone,please
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
sanmyor84: @chrisvic,I thought I added the link of the product.Actually,the product is 65kg.How much will it cost me altogether if I want it delieved to Abeokuta

The price of shipping from China to Nigeria depends on the shipping option (Express or Normal Shipping) you choose. Shipping from Lagos to Abeokuta depends on the transportation bus use. You can send email to info @ chrisvicmall dot come

ezex: Hi cvm,please I made a payment of 10,000naira into your account since the 9th of this month,uptill now my cvm account haven't been credited,please try and resolve it.Thanks

Your account shows that the money has already been credited to your account. You can check your account history (chrisvicmall.com/payment-history) and click on deduction history. You will see that it has been credited

teniyi: @Chrisvic,
Please, I don't have an account with CVM and the supplier had written my name and address on the item and send to your China office. I want to know it's not going to be difficult receiving it in Nigeria as I am using normal air shipping?
We highly recommend that you register and place the order for easy update and accountability. Without registration, it is difficult to keep track of your transaction.

@Samyyor84:
Send the link of the item you want to purchase to info @ chrisvicmall dot come
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by teniyi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

We highly recommend that you register and place the order for easy update and accountability. Without registration, it is difficult to keep track of your transaction.

Thank you but please look at my issue critically. I will register, no doubt about that before I place an order.

The present case now is that the samples of item has been sent to your office in China ALREADY for onward Normal delivery to me. All you will do for me is to deliver to Nigeria. So even if I register now, the already sent items has escape the registration. My name and phone number is already on the package but no user name yet.

This happened because someone just gave me the address of your office that they can do the courier service for me and that is what I want now, if I want to order, I may do that through your platform.

I have given my name in the mail and no response. Elena also collected the phone number of the Supplier and has not reached me back. Elena told me I will make payment in Nigeria when the goods arrive. She didn't tell me I will register.

Or does it mean you can not deliver for me since I didn't order through you? Just like every other courier company, receive the item and deliver to Nigeria. I HAVE NOT ORDERED YET.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
@@teniyi
Don't worry we will send it. Shipping of normal shipping is on Tuesday. On Monday, if you are on Whatsapp, please add +8613610034249, his name is name is Duke. He is the one in charge of product that reach the office. Contact him between 7am to 11am.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by teniyi(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Chrisvicmall: @@teniyi
Don't worry we will send it. Shipping of normal shipping is on Tuesday. On Monday, if you are on Whatsapp, please add +8613610034249, his name is name is Duke. He is the one in charge of product that reach the office. Contact him between 7am to 11am.

Thank you,
I have received a mail confirming that it has reached your office and I have created the account and sent as instructed.

I am giving you thump up already because of the responses from you.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by westwinds: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
@Chrisvicmall

Do you have any non - contact thermometer available now?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
You guys should publish out the name of your staffs with there contacts that are reachable in case of communication breakdown with one, so that others could be reached
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
adegbem: You guys should publish out the name of your staffs with there contacts that are reachable in case of communication breakdown with one, so that others could be reached

Nice suggestion. Below is the numbers.

Duke +8613610034249: You can contact Duke if you are expecting a product in our office or want to confirm how many of your products we have received. Duke is the main person in charge of products that arrived in our office (China). You can reach him anytime between 4a.m to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Elena +8613472845181 : If you want to confirm if your order has been processed, or the reason why it hasn't been processed or any question relating to orders and shipping(if the goods has been send to Nigeria), Elena is in best position to give feedback. You can reach him anytime between 4a.m to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Victor +8615021388040: If you experience an issue with the website e.g bug, website not loading, website giving you any funny error message, new feature you would like to see on the website, or any technical issue, you can contact Victor to handle it.

Although any of the mentioned 3 can be able to help out in any of the issues stated above, however for best result contact the appropriate person.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by U4ure: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just in case you have fogetten about me I am thesame guy that requested for a refund of my money three week ago and you are adamant about it. And I also went ahead and publish it for the house to hear what has transpire btw me and you guys two days ago on this forum. Uptill now I have not hear from you. You still have the opporturnity of doing that before the week run out thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
@cvm how much do you now ship per kg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2014
@U4ure,
We have got your username and we will look into it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2014
@stlaibrowne

It depends on your weight and type of shipping you are using. Send email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com and state the product you are purchasing and the type of shipping you want to use
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Nice suggestion. Below is the numbers.

Duke +8613610034249: You can contact Duke if you are expecting a product in our office or want to confirm how many of your products we have received. Duke is the main person in charge of products that arrived in our office (China). You can reach him anytime between 4a.m to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Elena +8613472845181 : If you want to confirm if your order has been processed, or the reason why it hasn't been processed or any question relating to orders and shipping(if the goods has been send to Nigeria), Elena is in best position to give feedback. You can reach him anytime between 4a.m to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Victor +8615021388040: If you experience an issue with the website e.g bug, website not loading, website giving you any funny error message, new feature you would like to see on the website, or any technical issue, you can contact Victor to handle it.

Although any of the mentioned 3 can be able to help out in any of the issues stated above, however for best result contact the appropriate person.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by timmy2409(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Hey Chrisvicmall,

Do you guys calculate shipping based on actual weight or volumetric weight?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bajugbajug(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2014
@timmy2409
We calculate by actual weight
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CaptainBomb(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Chrisvicmall: @timmy2409
We calculate by actual weight
how much do you charge per Kg? If I am shippinG THROUGH SEA
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by HYENACHIEF(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello, how much will it cost me if you handle the buying and shipping of : I need 3 of http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1947036819.html. Red, white and yellow. I need 7 of http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1856887639.html white colour. To nigeria. express shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by HYENACHIEF(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Someone attend to me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ CaptainBomb
Sea shipping are calculated by CBM. How many cbm is your item? You can send email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.