Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191694 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by achukwub(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
@chrisvicmall the weight assigned to my item is outrageous, I took cognizance of the weight of the time before I place the order for procurement. The actual weight on the link I provided for the purchase is 80g each and I bought 10 pieces of the item which will be 800g but you assigned 2kg to the item, please how did you come to the outrageous weight I have sent email to you guys also.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am yet to receive any update regarding 1809221439. It's estimated arrival date was 30th September. We're getting to mid October yet I am not even afforded the courtesy of being updated with a new arrival date. I am in the dark which is unfair considering the fact that I paid for my item to be shipped within a predetermined deadline. I am into mini importation and I have lost a lot of revenue and customers from this quagmire.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tmoney24: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2018
@chrisvic, you people have not done well at all, do you want me to be doing hide and seek game for my customers, i made payment for triweekly since on the 25th sep and i got a shipping code with the update that it will arrived on Tuesday 2nd of oct and till this moment your company is telling me to have patient, for how long? You couldn't even provide a genuine reason why i have delay with my items, the second item you placed on normal shipping since the same 25th of sept and you gave shipping code update that it will arrive today, no news on that as well. You people have planned to put me in debt, made me loose customers and looks like a lair in front of them.. The lady that have been talking to kept telling me she didn't have more details,are you people okay at all.. If i didn't see any update till Thursday, expect me in your office as as gentle man and if nothing happen after then, whatever that come afterward,you people should bear it.. Cos you have never considered what mess i am into now...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shoptwotaste: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
pls dont try to use this useless courier service am yet to collect my shippment up to date after collecting all their money
(chrivicmall )they are 419 in nature
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shoptwotaste: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
CHRISVICMALL is 419 courier ,procurement company
u will order goods through so call procurement company, u will received different things
u will not collect yur goods from the courier company on the due date after collecting all their payment
pls beware of this CHRISVICMALL
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tmoney24: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
@shoptwotaste, since when have you been trying to collect your package from them. I don tell them, if i reach there on Monday, either dey give me my package or paid for the package and my money for shipping. When ogun no wan kill them.. I go even report give them military personnel whey i know before time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kidman96(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.

I manage a logistics and courier company. I would love us to partner with you in deliveries within Lagos state.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2018
@ achukwub
Without your Ref Id, there is no way for us to know who we are dealing with. The only thing we can say is that you should contact your supplier and ask them to forward the local shipping receipt to you. The weight will be there. If we are the one that handled the purchase for you, when the item reaches its destination, you can measure it with the measuring equipment in the office.

@ Zeemane
Your issue has been forwarded to the appropriate body to confirm why it has not been confirmed as received. This is because all items shipped together with yours have all been confirmed. Before 5 p.m today, you will receive a call from us.

@ tmoney24 and shoptwotaste ,
We have to admit that at the moment, we don't know your case. Imagine this, someone called you on phone and start talking that you did this you did that without giving you any information of having any transaction with you. The person cut the phone without any giving any information. Be sincere with yourself, how do you solve the issue?
Without giving any information like shipping id or order id just like Zeemane did, how can we check things out?

Moreover, it is very important to understand that our obligation is to send goods as soon as possible but there are things beyond our touch. First, understand that we are not the one driving the plane, the goods still have to go through customs clearance. If airline or custom failed to do their job due to one or two reasons, it causes a delay. The estimated time of delivery is if everything goes as plan. It is a 95% guarantee but the 5% is for unforeseen circumstances.

Without any identification like shipping id, order id, username, we do not know you or consider doing any transaction with you.

@ Kidman96
Thank you for your interest. At the moment, Lagos has been covered. No space available. Our suggest that you look into the offering of a door to door from Lagos to other cities. That is what is lacking now. The demand for a door to door delivery is high but the supplier is less. The only available option that offers such service is somehow expensive according to people that tried it. If you can find a way to make it work, it will pay off.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Caleb5: 4:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Some Ppl are just shouting here. Fyi, delay of goods is not by chrisvicmall. I sent some packages since 28th last month with another company and up till now, I haven't gotten it due to Nahco wahala. So it's a general problem.
Also, try buy everything you need this month, because from next month, the delays will be worst since we are coming to the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shoptwotaste: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2018
@ Chrisvicmall: how many times have i come 2 yur so call office with my shipping id,which u people didnt have any resons for my goods not yet arrived after collecting all yur money, all u said is when the goods arrive u will call.

procurement company that will not checked what the seller is given, with what the seller advert online (is that not 419)

If u said plane, custom or clearing issue that is non of our business beacuse that is not the agreement u stated on the online, u need to refund some shipping payment for our back 4 d delay
Normal shipping -turn abnormal shipping
Triweeklly shipping -turn to trimonthly
Expreess shipping -turn to dead shipping

if u are doing yur job properly,nobody will come here and let your firm down
solve all the issue u have with your clients
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2018
shoptwotaste , if you cannot provide your id, we are afraid to tell you that we won't be paying attention to your post again. Our suggest that next time, try another company that guarantee you 100% that your goods will always reach the exact day. Make sure that they are the owner of the airlane that handles the delivery. When you confirm that, be sure that custom officers don't check their goods upon arrival. If they can assure you all these, we promise you, your transaction with them will always be as smooth as an egg.

We are sorry that we cannot guarantee you that. Doing that means lying to you. According to you, our office has already told you that you will be notified when your goods are available. The question you should ask yourself is this "What does Chrisvicmall gain from delaying my goods?"

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tmoney24: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2018
1809258614, 1809251989, 1810088762,you are mad for what you just said that i am accusing you, you ruined everything with me, made turn a liar to customer, made me lose customers,i should have been where I wanted to do interview,but becos of your so delayed i had to hang around in lag so i could get my items before leaving. You wait till monday and lemme come and pass the aggression on you, better be prepared of getting my parcels ready, one to arrive since on the 2nd,one on the 9th and 11th of this month.. I don't know what will happen yet. But wait,we shall see who is madder.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
@ tmoney24

You complained without providing any details for us to know that you did a transaction with us and we pointed it out to you that without such information that it would be difficult for us to know who we are dealing with. That anyone can come here and claim that he did business with us.
Any your next thing is to say that we are mad. It is alright.

1809258614 Triweekly is your option and it was shipped through Express. It has been in the office since last week.
1809251989 Normal shipping is your option and delay was due to Custom issue.
1810088762 Express Shipping is your option and the estimated delivery day is today.

All your goods are available for pickup. You can go to the office and pick all your goods. Hopefully, it will stop all these insults.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shoptwotaste: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2018
@ Chrisvicmall bridge of contract
if i provide the shipping id , will i get my goods instantly
what u can not solve in your office
unserious firm with 419 label
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rilwan09: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chrisvicmall
1809204534 this is my own number. everybody is disappointed in me right now and I don't know what to say again. please I don't wanna tag you guys as scammers just do the needful. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rilwan09: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Caleb5:
Some Ppl are just shouting here. Fyi, delay of goods is not by chrisvicmall. I sent some packages since 28th last month with another company and up till now, I haven't gotten it due to Nahco wahala. So it's a general problem.
Also, try buy everything you need this month, because from next month, the delays will be worst since we are coming to the end of the year.
Oga before u come here to ass lick , note that u didn't pay for anybody's goods. if there is an issue a sane company would let it's clients know what's up and not ignore them. A sane company would brief it customer support on what to tell it's clients incase o any calls. have you called or had a chat with their CS . those Flaccid dickheads are as dumb as anything u can think of. Guy just down allow dem talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tmoney24: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
You guys are not serious, why can't you say it to my face yesterday that it has been in your office since last week that,is it not on the same 2nd have been calling you and you are giving me stories, instead of you to come here and apologise for the delay u are still trying to cover yourself up. Who are you fooling. What matter most is that at the end i collected my parcel but you delayed. Turn 2nd and 9th to 11th and you are still here telling me stupid lies that it has been in your office since last week, why you no know say e arrived your office last week and update me on my dashboard, so you are the devil dem send to missed my interview. I put una for God of celestial to deal with that. Work on your lies and learn how to update your customers on whatever that is coming up with their goods. No one you will give a better explanation and will come here to. Call you out.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
@chrisvicmall
I just sent a mail to you via your website. I asked for a full refund. There is no need of keeping my money when my goods that was due for collection by 30 September is still untraceable. I have no use for it again.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ollykay619(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
@chrisvicmall

The arrival date of this two order are due. One is supposed to arrive on the 5th of October while the second one is suppose to arrive last Friday. But no update on any of them. What is happening. I need update on them ASAP.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Shegze: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
@chrisvicmall

I'm still expecting my parcel arrival date 5/10/2018, but I'm yet to get anything. Shipping Id 1809195535. This is supposed to be a within 2 weeks shipping turned almost a month now. What's really going on.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
why does it takes a long period to withdraw funds?

@Chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Being polite to these people is really frustrating. My percel that was meant to arrive since 30 September is still untraceable without explanation. Chrisvicmall would not even have the courtesy to contact me to inform me about the issues and how long it may take to resolve it. They just have monotonous replies to every message I send: "Be patience. Your goods will arrive" or "Be patience your goods will arrive before the end of the week". I asked for a full refund yet they keep replying with the same BS. Three weeks is no joke considering the fact that I paid for shipping. I am considering some drastic lines of action. And I promise this, they will refund me many times over. This is a clear breach that has led to damages to my reputation and other things you can think of.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mercyway: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
shoptwotaste , if you cannot provide your id, we are afraid to tell you that we won't be paying attention to your post again. Our suggest that next time, try another company that guarantee you 100% that your goods will always reach the exact day. Make sure that they are the owner of the airlane that handles the delivery. When you confirm that, be sure that custom officers don't check their goods upon arrival. If they can assure you all these, we promise you, your transaction with them will always be as smooth as an egg.

We are sorry that we cannot guarantee you that. Doing that means lying to you. According to you, our office has already told you that you will be notified when your goods are available. The question you should ask yourself is this "What does Chrisvicmall gain from delaying my goods?"
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mercyway: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
CHRISVICMALL IS A USELESS OVERRATED CHINA - NIGERIA SHIPPING COMPANY

POOR CUSTOMER CARE

MOST EXPENSIVE SHIPPING FEE

STUPID WORKERS

WORST SERVICE DELIVERY
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by primeache: 2:04am On Oct 25, 2018
These people are really becoming useless and untrustworthy.
Imagine an express shipping that was billed to arrive 22/10/18. Is being delayed without cogent reasons.
They wouldn't even bother to notify you or give you update.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Coloredsg(f): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2018
horlawunm:

good day chrisvicmall...some one recommend your services to me... would love to know more about your services
You better look for another shipping company if you don't want issues with your goods. Read this thread from the beginning to avoid making mistakes.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ollykay619(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2018
mercyway:

Aye e fe baje abi?

Those oloriburuku you guys assigned as customer care representative with their irritating habit.

God saves you that I don't have time to visit your useless office today.

I'm waiting for you to update my dashboard that my package is available for pickup.

I shipped via express shipping since last week Monday but till now my package yet to arrive

Those fools you assigned as customer care agent will be showing lunatic attitude when you chat them on livechat but will be trembling on phone call.

I hate to threat people but I will let those idiots staff of yours and your useless coy knows the stuff am made of

We pay you idiots and not that you are rendering the service to us for freed

Express shipping that supposed to be delivered within Wednesday but latest Thursday as showing on my dashboard now takes forever to arrive Nigeria.

If you've been doing that nonsense with people and go scot free this will be different.

Call it online rant but you will regret ever doing that nonsense with me

If dem born your papa well, those idiots staff should ask me for shipping fee when I wan collect my package.

Eranko Igbo

Same here sir. Today makes it 20 days that my goods suppose to have arrive. Nothing yet, no explanation nothing. Abeg let me know when you Wan go with your army make I follow join body.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
ollykay619:

Same here sir. Today makes it 20 days that my goods suppose to have arrive. Nothing yet, no explanation nothing. Abeg let me know when you Wan go with your army make I follow join body.

Hello,

These guys don't know what these negative PR does to them and their business. I am here looking for a shipping agent and I thought I have found one in Chrisvicmall.

First thing that surprised me was that both of their customer services member's phone were switched off. Anyway, I sha created account with their site.

I said let me just check nairaland review and boom.. I saw this.

But again I have to add, not many of these companies are as organised as Chrisvicmall. Most of them don't even have an account that you can create on their site or anything. So it's not like their are too many options if you're a steady importer from China. Most of their problems seem to be communicating with customers. Which is where they lack.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slimzy28(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
primeache:
These people are really becoming useless and untrustworthy.
Imagine an express shipping that was billed to arrive 22/10/18. Is being delayed without cogent reasons.
They wouldn't even bother to notify you or give you update.

its like we have the same issue oooo
My package was shipped on Friday 19/10/18 which d expected delivery date should be same 22/10/18 as urs but I've got no info about it as d CC line is switched off and they are not responding to chats.
This is my first time of having issue with them sha
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
willola288:

Hello,

These guys don't know what these negative PR does to them and their business. I am here looking for a shipping agent and I thought I have found one in Chrisvicmall.

First thing that surprised me was that both of their customer services member's phone were switched off. Anyway, I sha created account with their site.

I said let me just check nairaland review and boom.. I saw this.

But again I have to add, not many of these companies are as organised as Chrisvicmall. Most of them don't even have an account that you can create on their site or anything. So it's not like their are too many options if you're a steady importer from China. Most of their problems seem to be communicating with customers. Which is where they lack.

You're very correct. Their major issue is communication. They rank very low in PR. Apart from that, I'll say that they are the best alternative yet. If better alternatives existed, I'd have tried such.
I just have to wait and observe until they finally sort this new issue of delays with shipping. Then business continues. In the land of the crippled, a one legged business is king.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by primeache: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Me too. First time.of habing issues.
Thiugh mine arrived today, and i have picked up

I hope tyey are not experiemcing challenges?
slimzy28:
its like we have the same issue oooo
My package was shipped on Friday 19/10/18 which d expected delivery date should be same 22/10/18 as urs but I've got no info about it as d CC line is switched off and they are not responding to chats.
This is my first time of having issue with them sha
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
primeache:
Me too. First time.of habing issues.
Thiugh mine arrived today, and i have picked up

I hope tyey are not experiemcing challenges?

I don't think they're having challenges, it's just the end of the year and delivers are many.. Happens to all couriers this time of the year.

Anyway, I hope they get it sorted out.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.