Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191361 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
primeache:
Me too. First time.of habing issues.
Thiugh mine arrived today, and i have picked up

I hope tyey are not experiemcing challenges?

Could you explain to be in details how their service works? Cuz have not used them before. I'm only interested in their shipping services, I can pay my suppliers myself.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by primeache: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
[qwuote author=willola288 post=72411709]

Could you explain to be in details how their service works? Cuz have not used them before. I'm only interested in their shipping services, I can pay my suppliers myself. [/quote]

You have to register on their website as a user.
After that, you choose shipping only on their menu.
Before that. You have to use thier China address to receive your goods, and they would confirm receipt and weight it before you place.your shipping order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
primeache:
[qwuote author=willola288 post=72411709]

You have to register on their website as a user.
After that, you choose shipping only on their menu.
Before that. You have to use thier China address to receive your goods, and they would confirm receipt and weight it before you place.your shipping order.

Thank you, quick question.. Is it before my products deliver that I place my shipping order? Or after its delivered and they confirm receipt on the website that I place the shipping order.

Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Also, all the complains about chrisvicmall.. Have they been resolved? Or is it only to complain?

Please if your complains get resolved.. Let us know..

Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rilwan09: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
willola288:
Also, all the complains about chrisvicmall.. Have they been resolved? Or is it only to complain?

Please if your complains get resolved.. Let us know..

Thank you

guy don't do any transaction with them for now, even their lines are now switched off. their CS online is as clueless as f**k
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by willola288: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
rilwan09:

guy don't do any transaction with them for now, even their lines are now switched off. their CS online is as clueless as f**k

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by primeache: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
After receipt of items and weight confirmation.

willola288:

Thank you, quick question.. Is it before my products deliver that I place my shipping order? Or after its delivered and they confirm receipt on the website that I place the shipping order.

Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amerengues(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chrisvicmall:
Welcome to Chrisvicmall Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about Chrisvicmall service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction with us.

In a nutshell, the below services is what we offer

Procurement Service : Chrisvicmall help individuals to purchase things from China stores and companies.

Escrow Service : Chrisvicmall offers an escrow service which protects both buyers and sellers from falling a victim of online scam or fraud.

Advertisement Service : Chrisvicmall offers advertising service. The cost is one of the cheapest adverting company you can be found.

Shipping: We offer both Express Shipping, Normal Shipping and Sea Shipping.

Hello chrisvicmall, I hope you are doing fine? Pls I will need your service. I need to ship through sea. Pls let me hear from you. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tmoney24: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Xxxx
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by papalasun: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2018
If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by papalasun: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996
check my profile have been on this forum since inception 2005

NB. i have friend, a TRUSTED lady who relocated to China with her family she is the one handling the procurement .
you are 100% safe .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
please look up this item for me. the delivery date already elapsed by a week now.

shipping id 1811135482

Chrisvicmall:
@ achukwub
Without your Ref Id, there is no way for us to know who we are dealing with. The only thing we can say is that you should contact your supplier and ask them to forward the local shipping receipt to you. The weight will be there. If we are the one that handled the purchase for you, when the item reaches its destination, you can measure it with the measuring equipment in the office.

@ Zeemane
Your issue has been forwarded to the appropriate body to confirm why it has not been confirmed as received. This is because all items shipped together with yours have all been confirmed. Before 5 p.m today, you will receive a call from us.

@ tmoney24 and shoptwotaste ,
We have to admit that at the moment, we don't know your case. Imagine this, someone called you on phone and start talking that you did this you did that without giving you any information of having any transaction with you. The person cut the phone without any giving any information. Be sincere with yourself, how do you solve the issue?
Without giving any information like shipping id or order id just like Zeemane did, how can we check things out?

Moreover, it is very important to understand that our obligation is to send goods as soon as possible but there are things beyond our touch. First, understand that we are not the one driving the plane, the goods still have to go through customs clearance. If airline or custom failed to do their job due to one or two reasons, it causes a delay. The estimated time of delivery is if everything goes as plan. It is a 95% guarantee but the 5% is for unforeseen circumstances.

Without any identification like shipping id, order id, username, we do not know you or consider doing any transaction with you.

@ Kidman96
Thank you for your interest. At the moment, Lagos has been covered. No space available. Our suggest that you look into the offering of a door to door from Lagos to other cities. That is what is lacking now. The demand for a door to door delivery is high but the supplier is less. The only available option that offers such service is somehow expensive according to people that tried it. If you can find a way to make it work, it will pay off.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by raphemmanuel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
What happened to this thread?
Is it no longer in existence?
The last post before the post above mine was on November 29.

I want to make purchase with Chrisvic, is it safe to do that?
Someone please reply me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
raphemmanuel:
What happened to this thread? Is it no longer in existence? The last post before the post above mine was on November 29.
I want to make purchase with Chrisvic, is it safe to do that? Someone please reply me
Guy i want to import from china too, can i have your number bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slimzy28(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
raphemmanuel:
What happened to this thread?
Is it no longer in existence?
The last post before the post above mine was on November 29.

I want to make purchase with Chrisvic, is it safe to do that?
Someone please reply me
go ahead and make your orders, I use them regularly
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by papalasun: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

I am here to render a service that gives joy to all parties(Not about the Cash)

If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996

7-10days 6,2USD

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by judith989(f): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Why not open your own thread. What you are doing is wrong..

papalasun:
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

I am here to render a service that gives joy to all parties(Not about the Cash)

7-10days 6,2USD

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by adebayo3449(m): 2:12am On Dec 12, 2018
judith989:
Why not open your own thread. What you are doing is wrong..

Very very wrong
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by richysam(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
willola288:

Could you explain to be in details how their service works? Cuz have not used them before. I'm only interested in their shipping services, I can pay my suppliers myself.
good day sir.
you made mention of paying your supplier yourself, please sir how do you go about that?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Olakun23(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please, I did not remember my username
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by aAK1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
all your numbers have been off. my goods got to your china address since yesterday but no update on the site. i also could not select shipping method on the site. this are items i plan on shipping by express and it will be painful if shipped by normal.titime is my profile name
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frank417: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
I want to place an order but this guy above me is making my heart turninowniown. Is everything cool now with chrisvicmall?

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Oseunseun: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi @Chrisvicmall your phone numbers are not going through. I have a pending order to be delivered to me... 1903082157. Please reach out ASAP
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Oseunseun: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2019
You'll expend more energy with these guys to get your goods to you within Lagos than the efforts you used to get it from China. A supplier used them to get my goods to Lagos and this guys have been so unresponsive. Shame!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
as you may have observed they have not been responding here for a long time now.
contact them via email or chat up on their platform.

Oseunseun:
You'll expend more energy with these guys to get your goods to you within Lagos than the efforts you used to get it from China. A supplier used them to get my goods to Lagos and this guys have been so unresponsive. Shame!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by masente: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
*FATECH DATA RESELLERS PRICE LIST*

*MTN DATA*
� Mtn 1gb @ N500
� Mtn 2gb @ N1000
� Mtn 3gb @ N1500
� Mtn 5gb @ N2000
*3 Months Validity*

*GLO DATA*
� Glo 1gb @ N450
� Glo 2gb @ N900
� Go 3gb @ N1350
� Glo 5gb @ N1800
*1 Month Validity*

*AIRTEL DATA*
� Airtel 1.5gb @ N750
� Airtel 3.5gb @ N1500
� Airtel 5.5gb @ N2150
*1 Month Validity*

*9MOBILE DATA*
� 9Mobile 1gb @ N750
� 9Mobile 2gb @ N1500
� 9Mobile 3gb @ N2750
� 9Mobile 5gb @ N4250
*1 Months Validity*

�‍♂ *TV SUB WITH ZERO (#0) CONVENIENCE FEE NOW ALSO AVAILABLE*
*GOTV ✅*
Gotv Lite ₦450
Gotv Value ₦1300
Gotv Plus ₦1950
Gotv Max ₦2550

*DSTV ✅*
Dstv Access ₦2000
Dstv Family ₦4000
Dstv Compact ₦6800
Dstv Compact➕₦10600
Dstv Premium ₦15700
Dstv FTA Plus ₦1700

*STARTIMES ✅*
Nova ₦900
Basic ₦1300
Smart ₦1900
Classic ₦2600
Unique/Super ₦3800

WAEC Pins✅
*ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENT✅*

�‍♂ *PHCN BILL PAYMENT AVAILABLE*

*Banks*
�Zenith Bank
�UBA
�Paga

*Instant payment no carry over*

������

https:///send?phone=2348035544640
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Wakam: 11:08pm On May 14, 2019
Chrisvicmall I have make payment since on the 10th, but chrisvicmall doesn't want to credit my account they keep cancelling my payment notification form.
Please customer care service assist me in doing this.
Please confirm from gtbank which I paid to the sum of N26611.03
Account username :: Wakaman
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Familoye: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
]Chrisvicmic, do you ship from Harare to Nigeria?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by BENOL12: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
after my goods was package for shipping I don't why dey refuse to deduct the shipping money and no link to add my address for local delivery.

chrisvicmall am lost
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by surrogatesng: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2019
@chrisvicmall,i tried placing an order for payment and shipment of goods but it says under maintainance.When can i try again?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Familoye:
]Chrisvicmic, do you ship from Harare to Nigeria?

At the moment, we do not ship from Harare to Nigeria. It is possible to ship from China to Harare (Zimbabwe).

BENOL12:
after my goods was package for shipping I don't why dey refuse to deduct the shipping money and no link to add my address for local delivery.

chrisvicmall am lost
If you are still having the issue, please provide the ref id of the item(s).

surrogatesng:
@chrisvicmall,i tried placing an order for payment and shipment of goods but it says under maintainance.When can i try again?

It is working now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Orion21: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Guy do chrisvicmal office in ikeja open on Saturdays I have a first time delivery with them

how I do I locate the address from ikeja under bridge
thankz

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.