Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. (638 Views)

23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State / Man Tries To Impregnate Horse / Why Do Most Married Women Wear Two Rings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. by gebest: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Church elders of Faith Ministries, a church in the Matobo District of Matabeleland South, have expelled its pastor after he impregnated six of the church’s married members.

The church elders brought to an end the sexual terror Derek Ngulube, the pastor had rained on its membership. The six married women had been impregnated by the pastor within the last one year.
“What he did is just disgraceful and a person like him could not be allowed to be part of a religious institution because what he did goes against all that Christianity stands for. Some members were threatening to beat him up but they were restrained by the church elders.”
The pastor is said to have opened up after prophesy by a visiting preacher that said that the church had an elder who was in the habit of bedding married women.

“He tried to deny the allegation but later came back to his senses and said he was the one in the prophecy,” the source said.
The church elders summoned the six women’s husbands and gave them an account of what had transpired.
When Pastor Ngulube was contacted for a comment, this is what he had to say:
“I feel bad and I want to say I am very sorry for what I did. If I could be given another chance I wouldn’t repeat the mistake. I also welcome the punishment that the church leaders gave me.
Re: Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. by kkkp: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. by Vanpee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
.....akuko n'egwu[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Pastor Impregnate Six Married Women. by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:36am On Jun 20, 2013
Prophecies are not real, so there is obviously more to this story,

(1) (Reply)

Lit Motors Unveils All-electric, Fully Enclosed Motorcycle / What Do You Do When Your Parent Fart In Your Presence!!! / Man Dies After Drinking Paraga At Apata Ganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.