Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 (8256 Views)

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by stebell(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Hoz pls kno de difference. Sincere 9gerian is de 'special one' we kno on dis section of Nl. sincerenigerian is noting but an imposter. Pls hoz take note. Team Fresh Air. As for de post above, by de end of 2015 election, A C N/APC won't kno wat hit em.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2013
raphead: hey insecure9gerian, let me burst your bubble. last week while I was in Ibadan one of my sidekick was privy to the meeting of pdp bigwigs in the southwest after the celebration of Adedibu 5 years remembrance. with what is on ground even pdp southwest championed by obasanjo, ladoja, oyinlola and akala et al has resolved to dole a shocker to gej for humilating them in his tenure. gej dogs in the south west teslim folarin and ishola Filani were barred from the venue. so stick to the endorsement you have in south east and south south. cause south west and north is a lost cause for the clueless drunkard.
If someone should call your father a clueless Drunk the way you call your president , how would you feel? God said respect and pray for your leaders for he choosed to place them there. Change your thinking. Send me your CV to get you a job cause i could see that joblessness is affecting your reasoning and you now feed through your anus.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tfolamy: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Endorsing GEj does nt mean he wil re elected.nigerians shine ur eyes
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by karlmax2: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2013
kkkp: Hahahahah so pdp still exist in southwest
yes they came 2nd in the last democratic election in ondo state while your ACN came a distance 3rd.stop fooling yourself am from the southwest the next elections in the southwest would silence your ignorance the people are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2013
karl max: yes they came 2nd in the last democratic election in ondo state while your ACN came a distance 3rd.stop fooling yourself am from the southwest the next elections in the southwest would silence your ignorance the people are wiser now.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by iykology: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2013
karl max: yes they came 2nd in the last democratic election in ondo state while your ACN came a distance 3rd.stop fooling yourself am from the southwest the next elections in the southwest would silence your ignorance the people are wiser now.
serious?
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by juman(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2013
This current federal government does not deserved to be re-elected because of poor performance.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Dis thread is laden wt high dosage of idiocy!

I av refrained frm goin personal on anybody hia on NL but dis sincere9gerian is all out 4 silly hatchet job

U kno dat yr chosen topic is spiced wt bare-faced lies n an attempt to engineer tribal e-war

In yr hallucination a meeting purportedly organised by n called for principally SW PDP members only has now become a blanket endorsement 4 GEJ by a sophisticated tribe as d Yoruba

Dats ao u pipo go abt begging 4 endorsement n consensus candidature only 2 meet yr waterloo in substansive election

U wil b shocked 2yr marrow wat awaits u n yr bad product

Dos who ddnt kno his almighty cluelessness then fell 4 his shoeless campaign slogan

Now dat dey av tasted his GDP growth on paper coupled wt monumental corruption,presidential pardon of corrupt pipo,I wonder if dey wud stil b willing to wager again anoda 4yrs of dia lives wt yr principal
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tomiedatlo: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki: SW endorse GEJ? grin cheesy grin

Oju ti la, opon ti sun mhen!!

GEJ, your nightmare begins from 2015. You are definitely gonna make history. From Aso Rock straight to prison with your hippotamus wife.

Hahahaha
Lolz
Madboi
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Policewoman(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
GEJ will win the 2015 elections, with or without the southwest ACN noisemakers. At least he got massive votes from the SW PDP sympathizers in 2011 and will do so likewise in 2015.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Policewoman(f): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki: This OP knows zilch of SW politics.

When Yorubas reject you, they implement it to the full stop.

Have you ever wondered why all the people that ever ruled Nigeria from the SW are from Ogun State? SW people are highly intellectual. We rejected all PDP gubernatorial candidates in the SW for 2011, but still voted for GEJ.

2015, APC bodly carries the CARD and VOTE. GEJ is an absolute goner! Pdp is in tatters in the SW, Yoruba people utterly reject GEJ. He has thrown away the goodwill bestowed on him, the intellectual factor deceptively played by GEJ has been open to all as fraud!

The dumbo of a president should start watching the sitcom: prison break. Heck! He is too stewpeed anyways to break out from prison come 2015!
Why won't they be from Ogun state? Is it not only ONE human being from yorubaland that has been president? Abi dem dey two?
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by takedat(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2013
^ Is Ernest Shonekan not from Ogun state, a yoruba man?
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by BrokenTV: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian: No we haven't endorsed Jonathan. The endorsement of Jonathan in South-west starts with Obasanjo. Jonathan has chewed more than he can swallow and needs to be defeated. Jonathan destruction awaits him at the PDP Presidential convention where the Northern Governors intend to embarrass, disect, and disgrace him.
who is this fake nigga ass impostor, they don release you from your cage. This maybe the hand work of dayokanu
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by TruthFM(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let uncle jonah not be fooled. This guys have no mouth in southwest, they are all jobless and would be loyal to any boss that will hire them. grin grin grin
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Elueme: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian: No we haven't endorsed Jonathan. The endorsement of Jonathan in South-west starts with Obasanjo. Jonathan has chewed more than he can swallow and needs to be defeated. Jonathan destruction awaits him at the PDP Presidential convention where the Northern Governors intend to embarrass, disect, and disgrace him.
Who is this impostor? You can't gain popularity on the original sincere9gerian moniker.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

He was only janglized; not hacked. This game is not primary school politics. I am here to set the record straight by being the real "sincerenigerian". When APC declared their intention to register as a political party, "Sincere9gerian" was happy when another APC sponsored by PDP came out to declare the same acronyms. Why should he be angry now?

I am the real sincerenigerian.

All Hail the REAL Sincerenigerian.

Any other one is a dull,drunk scumbag.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by BrokenTV: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kamanda:
All Hail the REAL Sincerenigerian.
Any other one is a dull,drunk scumbag.
just like you and that imposter.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by bashydemy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
APC will be laughing now, I can see the set of people that are endorsing GEJ for 2015, is it Akala that lost woefully in oyo state, Is it Agagu and Oke that lost in ondo state, Is it Dosunmu that lost in Lagos State, It is Oyinlola that lost in Osun State, Is it Fayose and Segun Oni that lost in Ekiti.. hahahah i just can't laugh i swear even if Obasanjo who cannot win his senatorial district for his daughter endorse GEJ in SW he will surely loose Gba
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by teskyg: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
GEJ will get 100 percent votes from SS,SE and Middle belt and share votes with disgruntle APC in the SW,NW and NE.Please do the Maths.Its GEJ till 2019.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Policewoman(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
take dat: ^ Is Ernest Shonekan not from Ogun state, a yoruba man?
Dat one na crayfish president. Mind you he was just an interim head of state and not a president tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Pukkah: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
This hungry bunch is hungrily looking for ways to become hangers-on and palace courtiers. They've been left in the cold for long. A weightless and zero-impact bunch who failed to deliver anything tangible while in or near power.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Pukkah: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
bashy_demy: APC will be laughing now, I can see the set of people that are endorsing GEJ for 2015, is it Akala that lost woefully in oyo state, Is it Agagu and Oke that lost in ondo state, Is it Dosunmu that lost in Lagos State, It is Oyinlola that lost in Osun State, Is it Fayose and Segun Oni that lost in Ekiti.. hahahah i just can't laugh i swear even if Obasanjo who cannot win his senatorial district for his daughter endorse GEJ in SW he will surely loose Gba

What do you expect?

A bunch of outcast that's casting its support for highly castigated GEJ will become downcast again when APC castrates all of them.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by abrat: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
cry
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tnktosin(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2013
sincerenigerian:

He was only janglized; not hacked. This game is not primary school politics. I am here to set the record straight by being the real "sincerenigerian". When APC declared their intention to register as a political party, "Sincere9gerian" was happy when another APC sponsored by PDP came out to declare the same acronyms. Why should he be angry now?

I am the real sincerenigerian.
This is the real sincere nigerian grin grin I like this guy.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by DobleO7: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2013
raphead: hey insecure9gerian, let me burst your bubble. last week while I was in Ibadan one of my sidekick was privy to the meeting of pdp bigwigs in the southwest after the celebration of Adedibu 5 years remembrance. with what is on ground even pdp southwest championed by obasanjo, ladoja, oyinlola and akala et al has resolved to dole a shocker to gej for humilating them in his tenure. gej dogs in the south west teslim folarin and ishola Filani were barred from the venue. so stick to the endorsement you have in south east and south south. cause south west and north is a lost cause for the clueless drunkard.

May God help you! You dare call the President a Clueless drunkard..Life does not begin and end today.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by dougivilla(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
emmydeep: If someone should call your father a clueless Drunk the way you call your president , how would you feel? God said respect and pray for your leaders for he choosed to place them there. Change your thinking. Send me your CV to get you a job cause i could see that joblessness is affecting your reasoning and you now feed through your anus.
No mind them. Its not as if his father or anyother member of his less useful family is as useful to the nation as the one they choose to call silly names!

Question is what were these all knowing and ominisient clueful lot doing when a clueless one became the president of a country wherein they in all their wisdom have remained even less than ordinary citizens?

So much for the 'sense' they claim to have!!! Butterfly thinking itself a bird!!! Clue ko, glue ni!
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tomakint: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
emmydeep: If someone should call your father a clueless Drunk the way you call your president , how would you feel? God said respect and pray for your leaders for he choosed to place them there. Change your thinking. Send me your CV to get you a job cause i could see that joblessness is affecting your reasoning and you now feed through your anus.
That 'Yahmhead' don't understand that logic of life you are selling to him, just ignore him, you can tell he was not properly brought up, perhaps an "Orphan" undecided
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by christendom2004: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
dayokanu: Those who endorsed Jonathan ask them who is their Governor, Senator, House of rep, Chairman or even Councillor And whether those whom they endorsed won those elections.

Have these non entities managed to win elections on their street before endorsing Retardeen Jonathan

If Jonathan is retardded enough to believe people who cant win elections in their compound would win him South West then he deserves to be used in the laboratory for experiments

what you dont understand is that acn is to parochial and full of sentiment to rule a country that is already plaqued with sectarian spirit like Nigeria. they shuld just be contentented with the six states in south west except the great 'iroko'. we hope that wen they a mature to be objective in heir criticism people will not take you serious
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by christendom2004: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Policewoman: Why won't they be from Ogun state? Is it not only ONE
human being from yorubaland that has been president? Abi dem dey two?

the only yoruba man that has a detralised disposition is obasanjo. who next? so who next?
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by christendom2004: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Policewoman: Dat one na crayfish president. Mind you he was just an interim head of state and not a president tongue tongue tongue tongue
plz dont mention that fool that Abacha's yawn blew out of office. abi you no de shame for somethings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds / Meet 13 Families That Control The World, Number 5 will shock you. / 8 PDP Assembly Candidates Defect To APC In Zamfara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.