Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Can I Develop My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Develop My Blog? (594 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / How Can I Develop An SMS Site / How Do I Develop A Forum Like Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Develop My Blog? by Olarewajub: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! I'm a blogger and i have been blogging for almost a mönth now. The problem i have now is that i'm not getting any audience, neither i'm i getting anycomment on my post. Believe me when i say i've been posting lot ofexciting, inspiring, entertaining and motivational stories onmy blog. So the question is what do i need to do so that i can get lots of visitorsatleast 300 page view in a day on my blog? Thanks in anticipation for your favourable reply.
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by cfranzel(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello,

First , buy a domain name, it's better for SEO. in your source code, you don't have any meta informations such as description..

Talk to google : Create a webmasters tools account et give him your sitemap

Why you don't have visitors ? because they can't find you, your site is not indexed by google.

And last.. if you can.. change to a self-hosted wordpress site
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
You can also negotiate with other well doing blogs to give you a link or talk about your blog in their blog.
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by Engineer1985(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get a self hosted wordpress blog. With it, you can install plugins that will drive traffic to your blog
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by miracle4(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Engineer1985: install plugins that will drive traffic to your blog
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Honestly this area got me cracking, I just fell off from my dinner table lol
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by Olarewajub: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
miracle4: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Honestly this area got me cracking, I just fell off from my dinner table lol
Bro why laughing?
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by otmorkly(m): 2:53am On Jun 22, 2013
Basically When you start out a blog, one thing you have to begin to think of is Search Engine Optimisation. You have a website but the search engines don't know you do so you need to help them some what to notice you. Check this website hope it helps you better understand what to do. http://othnielmorkly.com/?p=195 & http://othnielmorkly.com/?p=171
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by Olarewajub: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
otmorkly: Basically When you start out a blog, one thing you have to begin to think of is Search Engine Optimisation. You have a website but the search engines don't know you do so you need to help them some what to notice you. Check this website hope it helps you better understand what to do. http://othnielmorkly.com/?p=195 & http://othnielmorkly.com/?p=171
. Thanks. Actually, i do use , and my blog is really not friendly with google search engine. So what should i do?
Re: How Can I Develop My Blog? by newacca: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Get your own domain name registered.

(1) (Reply)

On-page And Off-page Search Engine Optimization / Paypal Tests Mobile Payments Using Your Face For Verification / Please Help Review My Most Recent Web Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.