Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Want To Join The British Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army (20536 Views)

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

I want to be join because of
(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Ontshafega: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
My broda in as much they will not sell their forms like the useless nija army i will support u. Afta all those killed by boko haram and stray bullets of naija forces died wortheless give me link if possible.cowards die many times but a hero die once.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Uziehot(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.
broda,i'v being tryin to apply 2,bt til date i'v nt gotten d information on hw 2 go abt d application. Pls any tip 4 next time? Thanx wishng u luck dude.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Latifahed: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
follow your dreams.and may God be with you
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2013
I want to join the British army.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Hey Bros..I don begin suspect u oo..r u tryin to create an indirect awareness for your upcoming scam..Cos I can see that you have opened 5 threads for this same topic with thesame line as ur post..

Anyway, me wan join British army but if u be scammer u don miss road.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Julieccentric: Hey Bros..I don begin suspect u oo..r u tryin to create an indirect awareness for your upcoming scam..Cos I can see that you have opened 5 threads for this same topic with thesame line as ur post..

I am not a scammer.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Julieccentric: I want to join the British army.

http://www.army.mod.uk/join/join.aspx
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by xykms101: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Julieccentric: Hey Bros..I don begin suspect u oo..r u tryin to create an indirect awareness for your upcoming scam..Cos I can see that you have opened 5 threads for this same topic with thesame line as ur post..

u nor like Nigerian army?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
xykms101: u nor like Nigerian army?

I like Nigerian army but would prefer Airforce..Bureacracy is too much to gain entry on top wetin.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by effisyman: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
See what unemployment is causing....

British Army as succour?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by onitshaigbo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
A non-British national can join the British army?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo: A non-British national can join the British army?

Yea ...they need them to be in the frontline of the battle. grin

22 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BE DEPLOYED TO SYRIA AND IRAN. WW3 TINZ
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hey Op

you can join the army as a non-national , aslong as you are a member of the Commonwealth.

just be sure to pass the physical fitness and other tests.

btw if you are a muslim, there might be a problem. If you are a Juju worshipper you are in. same with christian.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by onitshaigbo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye:

Yea ...they need them to be in the frontline of the battle. grin

Still less dangerous than drug trafficking in China.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by horlajide: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Guy join Nigerian army help fight boko-haram undecided
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BE DEPLOYED TO SYRIA AND IRAN. WW3 TINZ

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have made peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
BROS JOIN O
BUT BEWARE OF ANY FUNNY
NIGERIANS BEARING MICHAEL

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mysticgal(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Goodluck dear
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
horlajide: Guy join Nigerian army help fight boko-haram undecided

British Army vs Nigerian Army
off cause the British Army; better pay, Travel, Professionalism, execllent skills training for civilian work, further education, dont have pay for your form, going to war which is reality I am ready for

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have made peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it.
SO YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH DYING FOR YOUR MASSA ? LWTMB

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Delible(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
One of the main thing is to know how to keep classified information secret. One of it is that you are about to join british army. :-XOne of the main thing is to know how to keep classified information secret. One of it is that you are about to join british army.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
No wahala,but after you join stay away from young Nigerian males on the streets of UK
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Goodluck to you. Just pray you are not sent to islam.ic and arab nations where they view the west with disgust.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

(1) Pay
(2) Travel

what do you think ?

I think that it is either you are confused or that you don't really know what you want in life. You listed your reasons for your intention to join the British Army with pay (money) as #1 but you turned back to say that you worked with an Oil and Gas Co., you had money but no happiness.

Does it not confused you that happiness (job satisfaction) is not even on your list: pay, travel, and education?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by robby1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I too have wanted to join sometime ago (for the passion) but they wanted me in the infantry and indirectly discouraged me from joining the officers corps. I have a friend who is in the infantry and he's currently deployed to the middle east.
I'm not sure if you want to go in as an officer or rank and file but i would advice you try to speak to an officer to get a feel of what it's like in the force. I know for sure they value leadership skills a lot so have that at the back of your mind.
Good luck!
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by stephenponti(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just be ready to fight in Armageddon!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by sucessful1: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

Man if u have mind and ready to die,why not just go and do juju for money and enjoy for a while bfore dieing,instead of wanting to die wit suffer?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by stephenponti(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just be ready to fight in Armageddon! As in the army of the beast, that profanes Gods name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March / NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.