Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng (1726 Views)

Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by nicekeno(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Perfect Money seems to be the next alternative to liberty reserve. And e-naira.ng offers it in an unbeatable rate.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by emmanuelkalu: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
how can i get it
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
What of payza
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by rubycute(f): 4:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Payza is bad news for nigerians. They have chargebacks.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by nicekeno(m): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2013
To order online just go to http://www.e-naira.ng
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by Kirinwa: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2013
As far as Nigerian exchangers are concerned 'INSTANT' is foreign.They haven't arrived there yet.Infact most times they go against their words and renege on promises.Display delay tactics etc.Most times I spend sleepless nights weeping for our exchangers.They are a joke.Someone suffers to make money online and when its time to withdraw another stress.Its unpardonable.I have tried up to 5 Nigerian exchangers.Same story.Even if they start off well,along the line they mess up big time only to solicit for customers by reducing prices.I speak from 7 years experience.Na today?
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by nicekeno(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Kirinwa: As far as Nigerian exchangers are concerned 'INSTANT' is foreign.They haven't arrived there yet.Infact most times they go against their words and renege on promises.Display delay tactics etc.Most times I spend sleepless nights weeping for our exchangers.They are a joke.Someone suffers to make money online and when its time to withdraw another stress.Its unpardonable.I have tried up to 5 Nigerian exchangers.Same story.Even if they start off well,along the line they mess up big time only to solicit for customers by reducing prices.I speak from 7 years experience.Na today?

Sorry dude... just that you spent the seven years with the wrong exchangers.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by truexgoldcom(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2013
E-currency withdrawals never last more than 24 hours if you use TruexGOLD's services. Yes funding may be delayed atimes especially if we don't have enough stock on ground but we treat all withdrawals with dispatch via online transfers.

Feel free to prove me wrong with Facts.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by Kirinwa: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2013
truexgold.com:
E-currency withdrawals never last more than 24 hours if you use TruexGOLD's services. Yes funding may be delayed atimes especially if we don't have enough stock on ground but we treat all withdrawals with dispatch via online transfers.
Feel free to prove me wrong with Facts.
Prove you wrong?You're among them.Granted there are times you are swift but if u wan eff up na to switch off your phone.After completing orders e no dey pass,'Sorry for the delay' sms.I was once a victim.Infact if you don't follow up Nigerian exchangers up with calls and text msgs you're on a long tin.I know what am saying o.As I speak I made a withdrawal to one exchanger since yesterday but am still expecting payment.If you call they sometimes behave like you don't speak English or they don't understand it.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by Kirinwa: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Some of them apply hidden charges while attracting customers by their so called cheap prices. To the person that said I've been with wrong exchangers,you only confirm what am saying unwittingly because I wouldn't do business except with trusted and reliable exchangers nor will I trust my money to any other.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kirinwa: Prove you wrong?You're among them.Granted there are times you are swift but if u wan eff up na to switch off your phone.After completing orders e no dey pass,'Sorry for the delay' sms.I was once a victim.Infact if you don't follow up Nigerian exchangers up with calls and text msgs you're on a long tin.I know what am saying o.As I speak I made a withdrawal to one exchanger since yesterday but am still expecting payment.If you call they sometimes behave like you don't speak English or they don't understand it.

I don't agree with you my dear. Truexgold is right at least I have used their exchange services for more than a year now. Hv you ever used their services and how were you treated. 1 day, 2 days 3 days or more. Pls we need prove here. U don't just send ur money to road side exchangers and come here to make mouth. Even the exchanger you said you sold since yesterday and wasn'nt credited, don't they have a name. If u want us to know about a poor seevice you observe withan exchanger, go ahead and inform us with facts and name. Never generalize, we really have good exchangers in this country. And if am to suggest one, is truexgold take it or leave it.
Re: Get Your Perfect Money Account Funded Instantly @ E-naira.ng by hizic: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2013
have you guys had of http://expertexchange.com.ng/ they give perefectmoney for as low as 178/1$

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Lotto Forcaster / How To Advertise On Facebook At Almost Free Price. / Paypal Solutions - Send Receive & Withdrawal - Remove Limit From Paypal Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.